We don’t want to convert anyone from one diet or lifestyle to another, but rather encourage more of the basic foods (fruits and veggies) back into our diets where possible. TWP gives you a ‘back to basics’ approach to both cooking and nutrition, providing a wholefoods base for any dietary preference or lifestyle. Our meals are all created with its benefits in mind, to improve sleep, lose weight, clear skin, reduce allergies, better digestion or balance moods – we’ve got it covered!
NEW CONTENT AND APP RELAUNCH COMING EARLY 2015!
•52 premium recipes (entirely gluten free, vegetarian paleo and vegan friendly)
• 10 health, wellness and lifestyle guides/articles
• Recommended - A library/resources list of favourite books, blogs, website and documentaries. (non interactive)
•Leading design, photography and interface
•Shopping list - email to your phone
•Multiple photos for each recipe
• Recipe indicators to mark recipes as gluten free, dairy free, vegan and/or raw.
• Conversion tool – switch from metric to imperial via the submenu.
•Save your favourite recipes and guides
• Share what you’ve been cooking or reading with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
Please help spread the word and leave a friendly review the app in the Play Store!
For support, feedback or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Lifestyle and Cookbook available via our website www.thewholepantryapp.com
This app uses the Dropbox Datastore API to allow syncing between multiple users. Due to privacy issues, in order to share a datastore between multiple users, each user will need to use the same Dropbox credentials to set up the Dropbox feature of the app.
- The app will not add a Dropbox account. This is due to missing permissions from the Dropbox API, and will be fixed shortly.
- When connecting the first account to Dropbox, the app will crash. THE APP WILL WORK if you relaunch it after connecting to Dropbox.
This app has been tested on several devices, but not all of them. We are not responsible for any damages or loss of data caused by downloading and using this app.
Food Planner allows you to quickly plan your daily meals using a selection of recipes downloaded from all of your favorite cooking blogs and recipe sites. Easily plan breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks or more! Edit grocery lists and recipes, modify meals plans, check inventory and watch everything instantly sync across all your devices and even the web in near real time . Now one person can do the planning and the other can do the shopping!
Use your own recipes or import new ones free from our massive list of supported sites in 8 different languages. Recipes can be sorted with tags, quickly allowing you to search and find the meals you need. Open and edit your recipes and plans online in your web browser and avoid having to enter too much data on your small mobile screen. You can also choose to save time by downloading one of our free and paid meal plans via the Food Planner Store! We have a wide variety of popular diets and special occasions to choose from!
Make grocery shopping a breeze by simply selecting which days you are shopping for and instantly having all your items in a user friendly check list, ready to be synchronized with any other device. Create multiple lists, categories, inventory, pricing and more!
The primary goal of Food Planner is to make it quick and easy to use, while also including more advanced features you'll come to appreciate once you become more familiar with the app. Download it today FREE and You will see why over 500,000 people are using Food Planner to get organized, save time, and SAVE MONEY!
Here are some of the popular features:
* Import/manage recipes from all your favorite recipes sites
* Easily create and sync grocery lists
* Instantly sync your meal plans and groceries to other devices and the web!
* Manage Inventory
* Add your own photos to recipes
* Save daily and weekly meal plans for later use
* Easily backup all your data online
* Supported on iOS, Android, Amazon and Online!
Upgrade to PRO and support the development of this app! Going pro gets you:
* Priority Support - We answer your inquiries first
* Ad free environment - No ads on your device or Web App!!!
* Free perks for PRO users
* A good feeling that your supporting this fine app!
With this app you can:
✓ Store your recipes.
✓ Create daily/weekly meal plans.
✓ Generate your grocery list.
✓ Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
Cut your time spent planning your meals and groceries. With MealPlanner, a few taps is all it takes!
Not just another shopping app,
It's a complete grocery management system!
GT is an easy to use app that can be used to create Shopping lists for use at the store.
But it doesn't stop there. GT provides many powerful features to handle most power-users needs.
You can manage your groceries (or anything) from purchase, to knowing what's on hand, to building recipes and menus.
In fact, many small business's use it to manage their business inventory.
Create multiple shopping lists with custom categories and user defined Sorting per List.
Track your inventory, shopping history, item prices, and coupons.
Create recipes and weekly menus and link to your products.
Always available "Reorder List" shows just what you need.
Display individual product costs and total shopping list price, including coupon discounts and taxes.
Share shopping lists, inventory and your product catalog between devices.
Take the time to learn it, it's worth it!
for help and instructions!
*** Please contact developer directly with any feature requests or issues found. Issues left in the Android Play Store do not allow me to respond and resolve them for you.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
• Persistent ingredients list
• Filter recipes by meal type
Developed for LA Hacks 2014 by Alan Kha and Jeremy Kao.
Powered by Yummly. Learn more at https://developer.yummly.com.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
A wonderfully simple app which integrates your Pantry, Shopping List, Coupons, Receipts and local store ads all in one beautiful app-
Keep track of all your pantry items, quantity on hand, expiration dates, purchase dates, purchase prices and more. Save time and create shopping lists right from your Pantry!
The Pantry even remembers your recent purchase price and automatically adds the cost to your shopping list for you!
When you’re done shopping, cross the items off and let My Pantry put your items away in your pantry for you while at the same time updating inventory.
Store your coupons in the Coupon Keeper and stay on budget using the Budget Buddy. You can also view your local store ads right from within the app!
SOME FEATURES INCLUDE…
•Barcode Scanner & Voice Input
•Text/Email Shopping List
•Multiple, Customizable Shopping Lists
•Automatic Backup and Restore Options
•Tons of sorting & filtering options
•Stay on budget using Budget Buddy
•View checkout Total & Shopping List Total
•View Purchase price history for items
•Set personalized backgrounds
•Very clean and attractive user interface
•View local Store ads right inside the app
•feedback button allows you to send your ideas and questions directly to my personal Email.
And Tons More!
Not sure? Try my Free Version
Tags: Food, Pantry, Grocery, Groceries, Shopping, Shopping List, Budget, Save, Coupons, Stores, Money, Receipts, My Pantry.
On April 1, 2008, Cheryl “Action” Jackson, decided to be a part of the solution for her home state of Texas. As a little girl, her mother, Minnie Ewing, often wondered if and when she would receive her next meal. She painted the picture to Jackson of her grandmother walking for miles to work two jobs to provide food and shelter for their family. Jackson’s parents raised seven children. It seemed as though the doors to her home revolved like a store as she watched her parents distribute food, clothes, and most importantly their time and prayers to the community and members of their congregation. Minnie’s Food Pantry continues the family legacy that was taught to Jackson and feeding the hungry is now the fabric of her family.
Although Jackson was told that there were no hungry people in Plano, Texas she went against the grain and the rest is now history. The thought of opening a food pantry in one of Dallas’ most affluent cities seemed odd. But with the economy at the beginning of a serious down turn, Minnie’s Food Pantry found themselves right where they needed to be. With items from Cheryl’s personal home pantry, and that of her Director of Operations, Erica Simon, Minnie’s Food Pantry was established. Her son, Robert Jackson, found the first family to serve and on the organizations first day they fed three families. Within the first month Minnie’s Food Pantry had already served 52 families!
Once word began to spread about how Minnie’s Food Pantry served people, the grass roots of this organization has blossomed into one of the leading food pantries in Collin County. To date, Minnie’s Food Pantry has helped feed over 165,000 people and distributed over 3.9 million meals.
The solution was obvious; “If you can’t feed 100 people, then Feed just ONE”. It is now the slogan of Minnie’s Food Pantry. Minnie’s Food Pantry took their slogan Feed Just One, and it made it the vehicle to provide food on tables and smiles on the faces of many hungry kids in the community. “I know what it feels like to be hungry and not know how you’re going to feed your children. I know the feeling of shame you receive by having to go to the government and lose your pride and integrity because you are not able to keep food on the table. It is our mission to provide healthy meals to families without the shame. Together we can reduce hunger and change lives.” Download our mobile app and share with family and friends.
- Easy Donation Feature
- Interactive Event Calendar
- Community Blog
- Program Listing
- Interactive Photo Gallery
- Social Network Connection
- Location Finder
My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. Build your own recipe database by gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!
You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments
You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...
You want to share some recipes with your friends ? Invite your friends to join My CookBook, share your recipes with them and view their recipes. Or share your recipes on Facebook or by email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app
My CookBook also includes these features :
• Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
• Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
• Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
• Use the speech feature to read recipes
• Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.
• Earn Kiip Rewards by adding new recipes
• Open recipes on your Android Wear watch
My CookBook is also available on your desktop: http://www.mycookbook-online.net
Create a free account on our online version My CookBook Online and you will enjoy these additional features (in the app and the website):
• Save up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists in the cloud
• Synchronize up to 105 recipes and 8 shopping lists between all your android applications and your online account
• View and manage these recipes on any computer or any device
• Invite your friends to join My CookBook Online and view their recipes
• Plan your meals and generate a shopping list for the week
Create a Premium account on My CookBook Online and :
• All your recipes and shopping lists will be saved in the cloud
More details here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/pro/
The creation of an account on My CookBook Online is optional and the number of recipes is not limited in the Android application.
We support more than 200 websites. If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here : http://www.mycookbook-online.net/siterequests/
My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !
Ads in the app may be removed by purchasing an in-app add-on or by installing the paid version of My CookBook : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.cookbookpro
Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/
Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager, meal planner
The "burst mode" allows you to add multiple products in a row... with just one click!
The pantry doubles as a shopping list, as it's ordered by stock!
Want to manually add or remove items?. Just click on in in the list and there you go. In addition, get comprehensive usage data: when you last bought, last used and the mean lifespan of each item.
Pantry 21, the easiest and smartest way to manage your home stocks!
When installed, you will get:
* No ads, ever, not even on the online version.
* All the original features from Food Planner.
* Help future development.
* Help pay the server bills.
* And, of course, that fuzzy feeling of doing something good :)
Track inventory items by category, location, on hand amounts, and restock levels.
Dynamic shopping list and other helpful reports on food storage, recommended items, and quantity required.
-Fix toolong ad display
The American Survivalist user interface is straight-forward and easy to navigate. The first icons that appear at the top of your viewing panel are selectable RSS feeds containing current (to the minute) topics covering the latest thinking about the state of the nation, food preparation and storage, weapon selection and use, etc. These feeds come from selected forums and blogs that contain an active community of knowledgeable and experienced members. Timely alerts from U.S. Homeland Security, The Centers for Disease Control, U.S. Geological Survey earthquake maps and Amber Alerts follow, then the user is presented with a selection of instructional videos covering food preparation and storage to shelter building, bugging out and weapon use and maintenance. A list of recommended survivalist publications, a food storage calculator and an eye-opening credible U.S. nuclear target map that may be helpful when considering your next relocation is also available at the touch of a button. Finally, a selection of time and field proven products are presented by category for your consideration.
** Future Enhancements **
A "Panic Button" to instantly display a composite view of emergency services
Continuous updating to meet the constantly changing atmosphere of the nation