Check out the code at: http://code.google.com/p/nehe-android/
Please feel free to contact me for any comments/suggestions.
Shortcut keys: Space,F,G,L,T,B,A,Z.
From the makers of the famous OpenGL Extensions Viewer on PC and Mac, the Android version can access each extension documentation, renderers capabilities.
Ideal if you are developing application for Android,
CPU information, Android OS revision are also reported.
Main key features:
• Reports Android version, model and CPU.
• Reports OpenGL ES information and gives access to OpenGL Extension extension specification online (requires internet connection).
• Submit your OpenGL EX information into to the Cloud storage and check the results on the Mac and PC version.
• Free of charge.
• Requires Android 2.2 minimum.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/realtech_VR
Basemark™ ES 2.0 Taiji Free provides a scientifically designed and reliable game scene – Taiji Girl – to test the 3D graphics performance of the embedded device. High-detail 3D content in Taiji Girl generates a workload that taxes OpenGL ES 2.0 implementation in a realistic, visually stunning way. After running the benchmark, users can easily check how the performance of their device compares to other devices with the integrated Power Board online service.
Basemark™ ES 2.0 Taiji Free product and Power Board service are targeted only for consumer and independent media use, and any commercial use is strictly forbidden.
One INTERMAP High Resolution profile for free every day.
The main features are:
- Sites database. You can create a single or multiple sites over terrain. Also, you can import KML files generated in Google Earth or export KML files to be used in Google Earth.
- Representation of terrain profiles and First Fresnel Zone between two geographical points. You can see immediately if the First Fresnel Zone is obstructed or not by the terrain and the percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clear of any obstructions is automatically calculated. Also, the Free Space Path Loss is calculated.
- Orientation of the antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between two geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
- Link budget. The Link budget calculations can be done to determine the maximum allowed path loss, taking into account the equipment configuration elements and parameters (transmitting power, cable loss, antenna gains, sensitivity, etc.)
- DROPBOX. You can store results (sites database, profiles etc) and share them (if you want) instantly with your RF Terrain Profiles user group.
- Digital Terrain Models.
You can calculate profiles, without an additional cost, using data provided by GOOGLE with 500 points per profile from a Digital Terrain Model (DTM) with a resolution of 90x90m.
Also, you can use, with an additional cost (0.50 euros per profile), the following INTERMAP data:
- NEXTMap 5m, a Digital Surface Model (DSM) with a 5x5m resolution and a vertical accuracy of +/-1m for Europe Coverage (Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Irland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom) and United States Coverage.
- NEXTMAP World 30m, a Digital Surface Model (DSM) for the World with a resolution of 30x30m and a vertical accuracy of +/- 7m wherever NEXTMAP 5m terrain is unavailable.
Its just a test that renders an OpenGL cube textured with camera frames on top of the standard viewfinder.
It might break your phone, change your sexual preferences, or make your mother cry.
You can download the source code from http://nhenze.net/?p=172
The main features are:
- Sites database. You can create a single o multiple sites over the terrain.
- Calculation of single radio electric visibility maps. The percentage of the first Fresnel zone clear over a threshold is automatically calculated and represented in a map. You can see what points have radio electric visibility from a site. Very useful for the planning of multiple radio links in a geographical area.
- Representation of multiple radio electric visibility maps (also in color range) simultaneously. Useful to identify common areas of visibility from various locations. For example, if two sites do not have direct vision between them is possible that they may be linked by a third site having vision with both.
- Auxiliary sites can be created when representing multiple radioelectric visibility maps.
- Orientation of the multiple antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between a site and multiple geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) has a resolution of 100x100m. and is obtained automatically from The Shuttle Topography Mission (SRTM), U.S. Geological Survey.
Now Upgrade for OS 1.6
OpenGL is 3D Graphics System.
materials ,light and etc.
push buttons and move or change.
this app is for Developer.
Code Licensed Apache 2.0