New theme for the best SMS application on Android - GO SMS Pro in Pip Boy 2000 style.
Go Launcher EX Pip Boy 2000
Go Contacts Pip Boy 2000 Theme
Go Locker Pip Boy 2000 Theme
Go Keyboard Pip Boy 2000
Go Widgets Pip Boy 2000
Go Weather Pip Boy 2000 theme
Pip Boy 2000 Clock Widget
1. This is not a standalone app, you need to download latest amazing GO SMS Pro in order to apply this theme. You can download it here: http://goo.gl/I2FAkk
2. To apply the theme within GO SMS Pro: Menu -> Theme -> Installed -> Pip Boy 2000 Theme
3. Fonts are available for English, Russian and Polish.
To open the Fonts: Settings> Appearance> Scan font packages
English font - PipBoy_ENG-PL and PipBoy_ENG-RU
Russian font - PipBoy_ENG-RU
Polish font - PipBoy_ENG-PL
Other languages will be added to your requests, I will be glad if you help me with finding the font in the style of Fallout Console with support for your language.
4. If you are a Jelly Bean user and you are unable to add a font, just search and install "Paul.ART Font Pack" from Google Play, or find it in "More from developer" section.
After you install and applied theme, I recommend to configure it.
1. Settings> Appearance> Conv. List Customization> Remove contact pictures, choose fonts and adjust their size at will (to open the Fonts: Settings> Appearance> Scan font packages).
2. Settings> Appearance> Conversation Customization> List style recommended, just choose the font and adjust their size at will
3. Settings> Appearance> Pop-up window customization> Remove contact pictures, choose fonts and adjust their size at will
4. Settings> Appearance> Switch method> Gesture transitions only
post-nuclear wasteland Vault 13 old school RPG game rust
For any questions, comments and suggestions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Optimized for Google Calendar ***
*** Size supported: 4 columns x 1 row ***
*** Please remove the "Lite version" before installing the "Pro Version" ***
Calendar Scroll Widget is a calendar (agenda) widget for your Android home screen that shows calendar events, so you will never miss your next appointments!
Besides the minimalistic design, Calendar Scroll Widget allows you to scroll the previous and next calendar events, with no limits.
• Shows the most important details of a calendar event in a widget
• Scroll the previous and next calendar events as in an agenda
• Synced with Google calendars
• Fully customizable
• Four interchangeable skins: Black, White, Transparent and Holo
• Quick actions to access calendar features
• Possibility to choose which calendars to show
• Translated in: English, German, Italian and Spanish
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Nexus S (2.3.6 and 4.0.3), Samsung Galaxy, HTC ChaCha
Note: this widget is not optimized for Go Launcher.
Download UCCW to use this skin from here http://goo.gl/q0KSt
Steps to add skin/ theme to homescreen:
1) Press the Menu button or a Long Press to your Home Screen
2) Pick Add Apps and Widgets.
3) Pick Widget Size 4 x 2
4) Touch and Hold the Widget and drag to your Home Screen
5) Now, tap in the widget and it will take you to UCCW app, once there press the menu button and click Lock Widgets (Hotspot Mode) and turn on, now exit the UCCW app.
* if you don't turn on the hotspot mode everytime that you click the widget it will send you to the app, is recommended that you turn on the hotspot first.(Step 5)
1 Hotspot - Add the next calendar event and time to widget, you must have saved events in your calendar to work properly (calendar in your phone or sync as well from your google calendar - gmail account) , if nothing is saved in your calendar, nothing will show up on widget except the day, month and year.
This widget is editable, when open uccw app you can edit everything; colors, date, time, fonts, shapes, change instead calendar put something else or add more things.
=== Contact / Feedback / Request ===
There's no way to reply to reviews or comments. Email me if you need any help with the installation or have a question. I'll reply within 24 hours.
The widget supports changing the color schemes, walking on the calendar, change the first day of the week (Thursday / Sunday)
Additional features will be added soon!
Bugs/suggestions report form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How come in a set
A: Double-tap on the date signifies the transition into the settings
Q: why can not sync calendars to the Internet?
A: It makes you dependent on the Internet complicates the work of the widget, and increases energy consumption.
Q: The widget will be developed?
A: Yes, in the near future I plan to add new features!
Q: I have a bug
A: Report to my email - it's give much better feedback then comment
Tags: widget, android, achep, acwidgets, your caledar, calendar, best, great
- Changes color of the countdown counter in a specified number of days before the next event.
- Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar events.
- Shows a contact photo, a total number of coming soon events, an expected age of contact/event, a date/name of contact/event. If the birth year is unknown, and you do not want the expected age to be displayed, set birth year to any number between 1900 and 1909.
- Shows a list of events in order of expectation, available by tap on the widget.
- Supports matched contacts of different accounts (to process them as a single contact, it is required to join them with Menu \ Join in the standard "Contacts" application; also they should have matched birthday and event dates).
- Shows status bar notifications for coming soon events (optionally with sound).
- Several widgets may be combined to get desired configuration: 2x1, 3x1, etc.
Using custom calendar icons:
- Choose any directory with "Custom data" preference. The application will create it on preferences window close.
- Copy image files into the directory.
Image formats: png (transparency allowed) or jpg.
For better performance use 64x64 pixels images if any of screen sides less than 480 pixels, or 96x96 pixels otherwise.
File names: MM-dd Ssss.ext, where MM - month, d - day, Ssss - display name of an event (case-sensitive).
01-01 New Ye.png - all the events in January, 1, which names contain "New Ye"
05-09.jpg - all the events in May, 9
02.png - all the events in February
08 Vacation.png - all the events in August, which names contain "Vacation"
Football.png - all the events, which names contain "Football"
Two file names in the "Custom data" directory have special meanings: "DefaultContact" means the image, which will be used if a contact has no photo; "DefaultCalendar" means the same for the calendar events. Example:
Do not install the application on SD card.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.
More from developer
Why not add a little "slot-machine" style fun to making a call. Rather than just scrolling through your list of contacts, our app randomly selects one for you. One little shake and you can watch the names spin until it lines up and picks a random Contact. You can place the call, text, or email and a little message will appear saying, "Lucky One" because let's be real, they ARE lucky that you're calling. If by chance the app picks someone you don't want to call - like your boss - give it another shake and see who comes up.
In life, we all need an alarm to wake us up but there is nothing for the clumsy lot of us who are careless with our phones/tablets (let's be honest, in today's world, our phones/tablets are like our babies). WHOSE BABY IS CRYING is an App that notifies you when you drop your phone/tablet with an adorable sound byte. So, try saving your phone/Tablet. And when you can't, it will cry to let you know where you stand.
All of those photos you take on your phone can actually be set to be your Wallpaper on any given day. Have a birthday? Now you can put a picture on that date as a reminder. Anything goes. Wallbot was created with YOU in mind so that looking at your phone, which we all do WAY too many times a day, can make you smile or remind you of something you don't want to forget! Not just a picture of those you love, you can even take a snapshot of a place you need to remember and set it for a certain date. The possibilities are endless. Put your amazing photos to great use and enjoy your little friend, Wallbot. He's going to be your new favorite App!