Have you ever found something so cute you just wanted to squeeze it until it popped! Well now you can, with Cats are Cute: Pop Time! Combine the cats to make an even bigger cat! How many new cats will appear? Blow off steam by pop pop popping cats and aim for the high score!
● Pop cats the find new ones!
● Choose from 4 different game modes!
● Decorate your cats with various items!
● Change the mood with a different background!
● Can I become the greatest cat popper in the world?
What type of player are you?
Do you take your time to achieve the best results?
Do you try to reach the goal as fast as you can?
Or do you seek for the best strategy to achieve your goal efficiently?
■ Normal Mode
Focus and decide where to drop the cat ball. There is no time limit, so you can take your time. Enjoy the fun of bursting cat balls! If you want a higher score, try using the right items in the right places. Each item can only be used once, so knowing the right timing to use an item is a vital skill!
■ Speed Mode
Once you find all of the cat balls, you can enjoy Speed Mode! If you don't drop your cat ball within the time limit, the game will end. This is the game mode for those who enjoy the thrill of needing to make split-second decisions. Enjoy the fun of accidental cat ball combinations popping!
■ 5min Mode
Once you play more than 50 times, you can enjoy 5min Mode! Do whatever you can to get the highest score possible within 5 minutes. Challenge yourself and find out how efficient your chosen strategy is! Compare your high score and strategy with your friends'!
■ 1000 Mode
Once you score 10,000 points across all your games, you can enjoy 1000 Mode! At this point, you're a real expert! See who can reach 1,000 points the fastest without any item restrictions!
Mix things up by decorating the cats in your preferred style! There are a variety of glasses, hats, ball decorations, and bow tie items that can express the individuality of each cat. You can also change the color of the background.
If you've broken a new record, check the leaderboard and compare your score with others. See who can get the highest!
■ Who is this game for?
- Cat lovers
- Indie game lovers
- 2048-style puzzle lovers
- Casual arcade game lovers
- People fed up of ads interrupting gameplay
- People who enjoy playing games with cute cats
- People who like games that can relieve stress quickly
If you are enjoying Cats are Cute: Pop Time! you can find more information here:
User Inquiries: email@example.com
This game features in-app purchases. When purchasing items, VAT is included in the price.
■ Saving Data
This game does not have a server. All game data is stored on the mobile device you are using. We recommend that you back up your gameplay data using cloud storage.
■ How to change authorization settings
[For Android Version 6.0 or higher]
1. How to withdraw access authorization: Go to Phone Settings> Applications> More (Settings & Controls)> App Settings> App Permissions> Select this Permission> Access Permission Choose or Accept
2. How to withdraw by application: Phone Settings> Applications> Select app> Select permissions> Accept or revoke access
[Under Android version 6.0]
Due to the nature of the operating system, access rights cannot be revoked unless application is completely deleted.