5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue HD is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. While multiplayer gameplay will be available in upcoming expansions, Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
*Multiplayer game is scheduled for release Autumn 2013
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at email@example.com
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a Horizontal, Vertical or Diagonal Row wins.
This fun classic will keep you playing for hours.
Move the pegs until you only have one left.
Keeps track of your fastest time!
To the person that said there isn't a solution for positions 5, 8, 9. Please research your facts before you comment and give my app 1 star.
You move the pegs by touching one and then touching an empty space.
The game contains 192 levels.
The game is made of 2 areas:
(1) A board of N*N cells on the top
(2) Buttons, one for each color, on the bottom.
'Color Front' is the top left cell, and all the cells adjacent with the same color. When you select a color using the buttons all the cells adjacent to the Color Front with the new color will be added to the Color Front.
The game is completed when all the board is with a single color. The trick is to complete the flooding in less than the maximum allowed steps, if you succeed you can continue to the next level.
kw: flood, board, color, puzzle, tiles, game
Current features are:
• Move pieces freely, add or remove them.
• Undo/Redo last movement.
• Rotate board and/or pieces.
• Use checkers game pieces.
• Save/load positions for later use. Starting positions for chess and checkers are available.
• Use a chess clock where you can configure initial time, move time increment, increment after a number of movement, hourglass time, ...
• Set time independent for black and white if required.
• Save/load time settings for later use. Already available some common times.
* BETA: Play Kalah online.
* Play against the computer or another person (on the same device).
* Multiple difficulty levels.
* Variable number of seeds.
This is an ad supported version, a paid version without ads is also available.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, Mah jong Titans, Dimensions, or Connect.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so a fresh challenge awaits when you start a game. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! Play a sequence of expanding levels, or build a custom level to fit your needs.
The small levels and solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone unfamiliar Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong game.
- Auto Save (Press Home), come back any time and continue.
- Unique solvable levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- No internet connection required.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Undo, Rewind and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- That "one more try" feeling!
In Bodo games are old, Checkers has been playing well the UK, Spain, Russia and Germany, such as Turkey.
This Checkers is adopting the rules of clear English-style rules.
Please play by all means.
■ rules of Checkers
It is clear if you can take all the opponent's pieces: purpose.
Chess board to be used will use the board of 8 squares vertically and horizontally.
Movable range of frames and the player will be display color of the board has changed.
Movement of the piece can be moved only one square. King is similar.
Upper right, how to move can be moved in two directions of the upper left usually.
Upper right, upper left, King can be moved in four directions lower right, in the lower left.
If it is possible to take the opponent's piece, must be taken always.
It is possible that after taking the piece, if Turkey is possible, to take command in a continuous opponent's pieces in a row....
¡ï Amazing realism with 3D dice and physics. Throw the dice with your fingers and look at it bouncing on the board!
¡ï Have fun playing with your family and friends or even play solo, trying to beat the Artificial Inteligence.
¡ï Full Screen! The design has been made to take full advantage of the screen. So you and your friends can sit comfortably around your tablet.
This game is played with 1 dice and 4 pawns per player.
The aim is simple: players compete on leading their four pawns out of their home, around the whole board, into the color track and up to the center of the board, chasing and eating" each other in the process.
With Parchis Board Game you can enjoy all-time family game Parchis within your android, with an accurate design and playability.
The popular parchis board game gets mobile!
Roll your dice, count, eat your oponents to be the first. You can play against other players.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Parch¨ªs can be license-free in Spain, so in stores it is just as easy to find as a deck of cards, and is usually cheaper. Although the original game may allow up to four players (that is, the board counts four colors: yellow, blue, red and green), six-player versions can be not hard to find (adding orange and purple, in that order), and eight-player boards can be found in big toy stores.
Traditionally, each player might have a cubilete (dice cup) to shake and toss the dice. This does not affect the course of the game itself, but most habitual players find it imperative.
On the reverse of the board it can be usual to find a board for the Game of the Goose.
This game can be played with 1 die and 4 pawns per player. Dice cups could be optional, but most game sets include them. As in Pachisi, the aim is simple: players compete on leading their four pawns out of their nest, around the whole board, into the color track and up to the center of the board, chasing and "eating" each other in the process.
The Connecting lines must pass all gray dots.
There may be obligatory paths and forbidden zones.
Numbered points must be traversed in the correct order.
Gray terminals are passages to other side, making bridges.
Several modules with challenges organized by levels.
Wherever you are, a perfect version of Checkers is always in your pocket! Transform your device into a game board and play against a good friend anywhere you like. This is what board games should look like today!
Enjoy the classic gameplay on your Android device! And the best: the game is free and fully featured!
- FREE and fully featured
- Crystal clear graphics
- Real board game atmosphere anywhere you want it
- Smart artificial intelligence, 3 levels of difficulty
- Player assistance: all possible moves are displayed
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/binteraktive
How To Play:
- A dice can make as many moves as the number on the dice
- You can move a dice in any direction, just tap, drag and then release
- You can push a dice to move another dice. No movement will count when the dice is pushed is pushed by another dice
- The challenge is to fill the blank positions by moving the dices
Who can play this game?
- Everyone! Anyone and everyone can play this game.
- iDice has exciting puzzles and increasingly difficult level. This is a simple but elegant game for puzzle lovers. Average puzzle lovers should find this game very exciting!
- The puzzle levels are carefully designed to attract and amaze all types of players. If you haven’t been a puzzle lover before, we have a hunch, you will still like the game. It is uniquely exciting and adventurous for novice gamers!
- Many of our users are very young. iDice is a great game of puzzle for kids who are still building their basic cognitive skills
- iDice is a great toddlers puzzle game. Parents can teach their toddlers about numbers, moves and basic motor skills such as moving a dice
- It’s a great game to increase critical thinking and analytical ability for teenagers.
- It pushes the capacity of brain and is a very good game to learn mathematics and science.
- Classic gamers who love puzzle game, trivial game, quiz game & brain game should love this game. This is the holy grail for players who love strategy games.
- Most importantly, this is a family game, a wholesome game the entire family can play together!
If you like snakes and ladder, tick tock toe, chess, jigsaw puzzles, mahjong, Tetris, Sudoku, quiz game, trivia and similar games, you are going to love this for sure.
** 100 % ADDICTION GURANTEED **
Crazy and Fun puzzle levels to test your brain! Levels get increasingly difficult and will quiz your brain to the fullest extend
Beautiful, easy to use interface.
Constantly updating and challenging levels! You will never be out of amazing puzzle fun
Display size optimized for ALL phone and tablet devices such as Google Nexus, HTC One, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG G2 and any other Android phone or tablet devices. Whichever device you are using, you shall not have any problems playing iDice.
• New & Exciting levels every two weeks
• Users can build levels & we will integrate them in the game
• And many more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Tags: Puzzle,puzzle game,strategy game,quiz game,brain games,trivia game,puzzle and trivia,quiz & trivia,cartoon quiz,celebrity quiz,logo quiz,riddles,riddle quiz,music quiz,flag quiz,icon quiz,millionaire quiz,guess game,snakes and ladders,monopoly,board game,board puzzle game,dice game,word game,word quiz,strategy quiz,android quiz game,android puzzle game,match puzzle,dice puzzle,free puzzle game,free quiz game,free android quiz game