Good start Good start, but the game feels a bit unfinished yet. I'd add some more animations when moving the numbers. Then implement some online leaderboards, also some more challenges between players would be nice, like splitscreen multiplayer for instance... Can get pretty interesting with more and more updates.
Good Game but Contains serious bug Sometimes the puzzle is impossible to solve. Lets say you got to the point where it is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 8 Then it is impossible to switch 2 numbers. This is happening because the puzzle was mixed randomly. To fix this, start from complete puzzle and mix it by backstep mix(one by one but maybe 500 times to mix it well). This seems to happen as frequent as half of the time and it is very frustrating when you got to the end and puzzle ends up impossible to solve.
Excellent! Lots of fun but difficult!!!
Nice Very nice puzzle game. Interesting twist on sliding puzzles.
Real brain game. Download and have fun.
Very nice A Very nice game. It took a bit to understand how it works but it's very much fun. It need maybe a better visual effect when you slide tiles.
Changes in v1.0.8:
* visual improvements: more color, added cool fonts and styling, new animations, menu buttons text update,
* fixed score alignments in game win Screen and added replay/next level navigation
* fixed screen going to sleep (screen light dimming) while in game and no activity from user
* level selection made persistant across game initialisation
* added a Rate This App star button
* minor bug fixes
* changed game icon