Don't play this game unless you have tons of disposible income. It will suck you in and then suck you dry. Sad because it was very enchanting in the beginning ☹️
Its ok just becareful if you buy anything. I bought one the sales it gives and i ened up only getting a charge to my account and thats all. I didn't get what i bought.
Main problem with the brightness, it always max bright...
It's a very awesome game
Great game can not put it down
It's a great game
• There’s a new character in Albion — Lord Edward Atkins! Help him draw up a horoscope for Jane and investigate the case of the missing Star Chart pieces.
• A new location — the Observatory — is available to players level 70+. Meet its inhabitants.
• Complete new quests, assemble collections, and get prizes!
• Unlocking a location now gives you bonus Access Passes! Unlock locations and start exploring!
• The Timed mode in the Match-3 mini-game has been simplified! Complete levels with ease!
Delve into your wizarding world, solve mysteries and find fantastic beasts!