Great Moba I love dota2 and Heroes of the storm for computer.. This moba is great.. Its everything i expected and wanted.. AND ITS ON MY PHONE! The only issues i have is that the heroes should be free.. You should be able to use any heroe.. You should pnly have to pay to change the design of your character and things like that.. But all things considered.. Best moba ive tried so far.. It doesnt crash, minimal lag if at all.. Good graphics.. Easy to learn. Update: seems like server connection is an issue.
Absolute crap of a game if u want to play a good moba play vainglory not this. gameloft need to really delete this game it is horrible people jump out the map and heros are op and the people who play this game call u a noob so if u like all these things play this unless game. Pleaseeeeeeee dont spend moneyon this junk clash of clans is more fun and no bugs
Updates... Much better since last update much fewer crashes though they still happen. New op characters while the previous ones were nerfed...don't bother spending gems on new character that are powerful because after an update they will not retain the same abilities.
Finally updated it Better Server connection and then again next update while your at it make new heroes keep up the good work oh and y don't I receive my emblems?
Bug A bug keeps making it so I dont recieve my emblems when I finish a match I have lost over 2000 emblems every day to this please fix
Slow update The latest update fixes a lot of things, like the donovac bug. The game crashes less, but it still happens.
• Lu Yunfei - Abandoned by his Master, a deadly blade with no sheath and no desire to stop fighting.
• T'saad D'velay - Ruthless tyrant overthrown, executed, and revived by the Dark Gods. He now scourges the dark corners of the world.
• Broadcast your tournaments to the world & watch your favorite friends battle LIVE IN-GAME!
• Test your knowledge of your heroes in this mad mode!
• Jombraa & Slagfist get makeovers!
The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android.