Five cards are dealt to each player. The next card is placed face up on the table to start the discard pile, and the remaining undealt cards are placed face down in a stack beside the discard pile to form the stock.
A player whose initial hand contains 50 points must declare “Tonk” immediately and win the game by being paid double of the stake. If your opponent also has 50 points on hand, the hand is a draw and there are no payments. The game then ends and begin the next hand. Otherwise the play continues. A player next the the dealer play first and play according to the following steps :-
1) You have an option to “knock” by placing all your cards face up. You win the stake when you have a lower total point in your hand than other players. You lose double of the stake amount when you have a higher total point. The game then ends.
2) If you do not knock, you draw a card either from the stock or the discard pile. If you want to draw a card from the face down card stock and it runs out, the game ends and who has fewer points in the hand win the stake.
3) You have an option to lay down “meld” which consist three or four card of the same rank, or at least three cards with consecutive rank in the same suit. You can also lay down any card which form meld with melds already laid down by all players. If you can get rid of all your cards, you “tonk” and win double of the stake amount and the game ends.
4) If you do not tonk, you end your turn of play by discarding a card face up on to the discard pile. If you have no card in your hand after the discard, you win the stake and the game ends.
Simple solitaire game with rules:
1) There are 3 stacks of cards
2) Check visible card on left and click on any visible card on right stack which is 1 number above or below card on left.
3) If you cannot click on left stack, so new card will be served (there is number of available cards)
4) Try to remove all cards from right stack to pass level!
Suggestions are welcome.
Place the cards on the board to form the highest-scoring poker hands you can. Three different games keep the game fresh. The save feature lets you pick up where you left off!
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
Tap your cards to move them to the center piles if the rank is one higher or lower. Any card can go onto a WILD card. Keep going until you run out of cards.
Also called Spit or Slam, Speed is a fun and addictive game!
How long can you last?
* Infinite Levels
* Smooth, Fast Gameplay
* Sound Effects (Optional)
* High Score
* Large Card Graphics (Optional)
All for FREE!
Ad supported so we can continue to provide GREAT GAMES at no cost to you.
Card Shark Lite supports Klondike Solitaire, FreeCell, Spider Solitaire, Canfield, Forty Thieves, Beleaguered Castle, Crazy Eights, Draw Poker, and Memory Match.
- silky smooth animations with a tasteful 3d presentation.
- photo library support for custom tables and card backs
- multiple styles of card fronts, backs, tables
- left/right handed stock placement
- optional vegas scoring
- sophisticated random number generator capable of dealing billions of unique hands
Are you an artist? Contact the author for tools to help you design your own decks.
If you like this game, please consider supporting further development by submitting a user review and/or upgrading to Card Shark Collection Deluxe.
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 85 solitaire games are separated into two individual packs. The first contains 40 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon and Golf. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of each game and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the second pack containing 45 additional games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 85 different solitaire card games
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
Solitaire Suite Pack 1 includes:
- 1 Draw Klondike
- 1 Suit Spider
- 2 Suits Spider
- 3 Draw Klondike
- Baker's Dozen
- Blackjack 21s
- Eagle Wing
- Forty Thieves
- Good Measures
- King's Corners
- Line Up
- Lucky Thirteen
- Miss Milligan
- Mount Sunflower
- Royal Cotillion
- Royal Family
- Tri Peaks
Solitaire Suite Pack 2 includes:
- 4 Suits Spider
- American Toad
- Black Hole
- Eight Off
- Flower Garden
- Fortunes Favor
- Four Seasons
- Fourteen Out
- Grand Clock
- Little Spider
- Mean Deal
- Monte Carlo
- Number Ten
- Pile Sort
- Pyramid Golf
- Quick Sand
- Royal Marriage
- Seahaven Towers
- Sir Tommy
- Steel Wheels
This easy to use free application will allow for a great social experience as well as a fun filled afternoon of classic card games. Welcome to the next generation of card playing where shuffling is no longer required!
Stay tuned for future updates to this application that may include more classic card games such as Hearts.
Think you can get a Four of a Kind? Three Straights? Five Flushes? Make the hands to beat the Daily Challenge and receive big rank points, coin jackpots, and unlock new challenges. A new line-up of game-changing power-ups occurs every day so the game is never the same!
- Beat the Daily Challenge and unlock exclusive new challenges in the VIP high-stakes room.
- 9 initial power ups keeps the action fast and furious. Jokers, Re-Deals and Multiplier cards all help you get top score.
- Time Bonus rewards fast thinking! The faster you play, the more points you receive.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can wager your chips for another hand to pull those last few cards you need to turn a good game into a great one.
- Winning games builds up your Luck tokens, which can then be used to buy power-ups or access special opportunities like a 7th deal.
- Classic Slingo characters -- The Devil, Joker, Super Joker, and Cherub -- are in it to help you win. Keep an eye out for them, as they may have valuable tips, tricks, and hints to increase your poker prowess.
☆Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！ ☆
★★★ Features ★★★
✪ Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D and with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happen in front of them.
✪The real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
✪Free-To-Play: Players are able to acquire everything that could be also purchased in game without paying.
✪ Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
✪ Campaign of quests and great rewards waiting for you to challenge.
✪ Ladder system, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily missions, cards enhancing.
✪ Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
✪Join the battle of 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising.
✪ Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
✪ Legendary sound tracks music inspire you while playing.
✪ Amazing game interface and artworks.
(The game supports Chinese)
Game Features include:
* 17 different Five Card Draw poker venues and
* 14 Texas Holdem venues that increase in difficulty and rewards
* 3 venues that offer Blackjack and Double Blackjack
* 180+ unique characters with individual AI, playstyles, stats and special moves (Note: A few characters appear dependent on what gender you play as and time of year)
* Win consumable items after every game. Consume these items for a temporary bonus in your next game(s). These bonuses stack so you can either use them immediately for a small bonus, or stockpile the items and use them all later for larger bonuses.
* Regular Items drop off specific opponents after you defeat them. You can equip or consume these items for a special effect or sell them for cash. Unlike consumables, these regular items have different effects while equipped (examples are the Insurance Card which rewards you with 10% of your buy-in back if you lose a game, and the Hunter's Cap which ensures that opponents with a bounty will always show up).
* Earn luxury items that you can equip to change the game up. Examples of this are a monocle that turns all Texas Holdem venues from No-Limit to Limit, a Golden-Deck that gives you gold cards and allows you to choose how many decks to play with in Five Card Draw, the Badhand which turns all Hold'em venues into Lowball venues, and alot more!
* Meld items from different games together, for example the Gold Ring (which awards 50% more fame in Five Card Draw games) and the Platinum Ring (awarding 50% more fame in Texas Holdem) can be melded together to produce the Stardust Ring (awarding 100% more fame in both games).
* Loanshark offering loans (but make sure to pay your debts on time!) and luxury items.
* Generate fame by defeating players (lose fame by being defeated, dependent on what order you go out)
* Climb the dynamic player-ranking ladder by winning cash
* Collect on bounties and defeat specific players for additional fame
* Stats give you insight to your play-style along with where you've been and what you've accomplished
* Retire with an ending tailored to your specific accomplishments in-game! Complete with high-scores list
* Earn titles for your character based on your performance in-game, and upload your character's data to the website to see where you stand
* Game goes on forever... and I am continually building new content. The game started as just 8 Five Card Draw venues and overtime I added more venues, blackjack venues, texas holdem venues, items, etc.
**NEW** Multiplayer (just had the first open-beta on Dec 16-17, I'm still working on it but hope to release in the next few months):
* Multiplayer Five Card Draw includes 6 multi-wing venues, weekly progression, items that add house rules (like Lowball, Hi-Lo, Jackpots, Double-Draw etc), ELO rating, and alot more.
You can leave a poker game and return at any time, in addition you may have up to 3 different careers saved at a time.
The most impressive interface looks on the screens with high resolution. But for devices with more modest means the game will be quite affordable, offering simple maps with well-marked the suits.
Durak is popular due to the understated design, simplicity and opportunities to spend free time. Wanting to get a simple and interesting card game, worth the download on your android this application.
- a sense of the atmosphere of the game in the Soviet card (for screens with the big permissions);
- an easy and light musical accompaniment;
- simple and beautiful design;
- the possibility to play with friends, passing the device for viewing maps.
More from developer
Pack your bags cuz' you're going to Boston!
Multiple variations supported and has a practice mode for bidding.
*2, 1 or no Jokers
*Whether the Kitty is sported
*Whether Downtown bids beat Uptown bids
*Minimum Bid of 3 or 4
*Whether Jokers are exchanged during No Trump bids
Keep track of your stats