Five cards are dealt to each player. The next card is placed face up on the table to start the discard pile, and the remaining undealt cards are placed face down in a stack beside the discard pile to form the stock.
A player whose initial hand contains 50 points must declare “Tonk” immediately and win the game by being paid double of the stake. If your opponent also has 50 points on hand, the hand is a draw and there are no payments. The game then ends and begin the next hand. Otherwise the play continues. A player next the the dealer play first and play according to the following steps :-
1) You have an option to “knock” by placing all your cards face up. You win the stake when you have a lower total point in your hand than other players. You lose double of the stake amount when you have a higher total point. The game then ends.
2) If you do not knock, you draw a card either from the stock or the discard pile. If you want to draw a card from the face down card stock and it runs out, the game ends and who has fewer points in the hand win the stake.
3) You have an option to lay down “meld” which consist three or four card of the same rank, or at least three cards with consecutive rank in the same suit. You can also lay down any card which form meld with melds already laid down by all players. If you can get rid of all your cards, you “tonk” and win double of the stake amount and the game ends.
4) If you do not tonk, you end your turn of play by discarding a card face up on to the discard pile. If you have no card in your hand after the discard, you win the stake and the game ends.
Tap your cards to move them to the center piles if the rank is one higher or lower. Any card can go onto a WILD card. Keep going until you run out of cards.
Also called Spit or Slam, Speed is a fun and addictive game!
How long can you last?
* Infinite Levels
* Smooth, Fast Gameplay
* Sound Effects (Optional)
* High Score
* Large Card Graphics (Optional)
All for FREE!
Ad supported so we can continue to provide GREAT GAMES at no cost to you.
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 85 solitaire games are separated into two individual packs. The first contains 40 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon and Golf. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of each game and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the second pack containing 45 additional games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 85 different solitaire card games
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
Solitaire Suite Pack 1 includes:
- 1 Draw Klondike
- 1 Suit Spider
- 2 Suits Spider
- 3 Draw Klondike
- Baker's Dozen
- Blackjack 21s
- Eagle Wing
- Forty Thieves
- Good Measures
- King's Corners
- Line Up
- Lucky Thirteen
- Miss Milligan
- Mount Sunflower
- Royal Cotillion
- Royal Family
- Tri Peaks
Solitaire Suite Pack 2 includes:
- 4 Suits Spider
- American Toad
- Black Hole
- Eight Off
- Flower Garden
- Fortunes Favor
- Four Seasons
- Fourteen Out
- Grand Clock
- Little Spider
- Mean Deal
- Monte Carlo
- Number Ten
- Pile Sort
- Pyramid Golf
- Quick Sand
- Royal Marriage
- Seahaven Towers
- Sir Tommy
- Steel Wheels
Place the cards on the board to form the highest-scoring poker hands you can. Three different games keep the game fresh. The save feature lets you pick up where you left off!
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
Simple solitaire game with rules:
1) There are 3 stacks of cards
2) Check visible card on left and click on any visible card on right stack which is 1 number above or below card on left.
3) If you cannot click on left stack, so new card will be served (there is number of available cards)
4) Try to remove all cards from right stack to pass level!
Suggestions are welcome.
The most impressive interface looks on the screens with high resolution. But for devices with more modest means the game will be quite affordable, offering simple maps with well-marked the suits.
Durak is popular due to the understated design, simplicity and opportunities to spend free time. Wanting to get a simple and interesting card game, worth the download on your android this application.
- a sense of the atmosphere of the game in the Soviet card (for screens with the big permissions);
- an easy and light musical accompaniment;
- simple and beautiful design;
- the possibility to play with friends, passing the device for viewing maps.
This easy to use free application will allow for a great social experience as well as a fun filled afternoon of classic card games. Welcome to the next generation of card playing where shuffling is no longer required!
Stay tuned for future updates to this application that may include more classic card games such as Hearts.
Think you can get a Four of a Kind? Three Straights? Five Flushes? Make the hands to beat the Daily Challenge and receive big rank points, coin jackpots, and unlock new challenges. A new line-up of game-changing power-ups occurs every day so the game is never the same!
- Beat the Daily Challenge and unlock exclusive new challenges in the VIP high-stakes room.
- 9 initial power ups keeps the action fast and furious. Jokers, Re-Deals and Multiplier cards all help you get top score.
- Time Bonus rewards fast thinking! The faster you play, the more points you receive.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can wager your chips for another hand to pull those last few cards you need to turn a good game into a great one.
- Winning games builds up your Luck tokens, which can then be used to buy power-ups or access special opportunities like a 7th deal.
- Classic Slingo characters -- The Devil, Joker, Super Joker, and Cherub -- are in it to help you win. Keep an eye out for them, as they may have valuable tips, tricks, and hints to increase your poker prowess.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PYRAMID SOLITAIRE
Move all the cards to the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). You can only move a card that is adjacent to the topmost card on the pile (A and K are considered adjacent). You can also open a card on the tableau( (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. You got a 180 seconds to clear as much levels as possible.
CARD GAME FANS OUT THERE ARE YOU READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE!
Do you like brain training puzzles, card games and board games and you love a challenge then give pyramid solitaire a try. Share your high score and see if you can beat the best players out there!
HOURS OF SOLITAIRE GAME FUN
Pyramid solitaire isn't the easiest solitaire card game. To get the highest score in this card game can take hours. And of course you are not the only one out there playing so it can be your latest score is beaten within hours.
THIS PYRAMID SOLITAIRE GAME FEATURES
- Time pressure (get a the highest score in 180 seconds)
- Pyramid Solitaire is a challenge
- Beautiful graphics
- Compete with world-wide players
- Compete with your friends
- Hours of game fun
More from developer
Pack your bags cuz' you're going to Boston!
Multiple variations supported and has a practice mode for bidding.
*2, 1 or no Jokers
*Whether the Kitty is sported
*Whether Downtown bids beat Uptown bids
*Minimum Bid of 3 or 4
*Whether Jokers are exchanged during No Trump bids
Keep track of your stats