Five cards are dealt to each player. The next card is placed face up on the table to start the discard pile, and the remaining undealt cards are placed face down in a stack beside the discard pile to form the stock.
A player whose initial hand contains 50 points must declare “Tonk” immediately and win the game by being paid double of the stake. If your opponent also has 50 points on hand, the hand is a draw and there are no payments. The game then ends and begin the next hand. Otherwise the play continues. A player next the the dealer play first and play according to the following steps :-
1) You have an option to “knock” by placing all your cards face up. You win the stake when you have a lower total point in your hand than other players. You lose double of the stake amount when you have a higher total point. The game then ends.
2) If you do not knock, you draw a card either from the stock or the discard pile. If you want to draw a card from the face down card stock and it runs out, the game ends and who has fewer points in the hand win the stake.
3) You have an option to lay down “meld” which consist three or four card of the same rank, or at least three cards with consecutive rank in the same suit. You can also lay down any card which form meld with melds already laid down by all players. If you can get rid of all your cards, you “tonk” and win double of the stake amount and the game ends.
4) If you do not tonk, you end your turn of play by discarding a card face up on to the discard pile. If you have no card in your hand after the discard, you win the stake and the game ends.
The most impressive interface looks on the screens with high resolution. But for devices with more modest means the game will be quite affordable, offering simple maps with well-marked the suits.
Durak is popular due to the understated design, simplicity and opportunities to spend free time. Wanting to get a simple and interesting card game, worth the download on your android this application.
- a sense of the atmosphere of the game in the Soviet card (for screens with the big permissions);
- an easy and light musical accompaniment;
- simple and beautiful design;
- the possibility to play with friends, passing the device for viewing maps.
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 85 solitaire games are separated into two individual packs. The first contains 40 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon and Golf. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of each game and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the second pack containing 45 additional games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 85 different solitaire card games
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
Solitaire Suite Pack 1 includes:
- 1 Draw Klondike
- 1 Suit Spider
- 2 Suits Spider
- 3 Draw Klondike
- Baker's Dozen
- Blackjack 21s
- Eagle Wing
- Forty Thieves
- Good Measures
- King's Corners
- Line Up
- Lucky Thirteen
- Miss Milligan
- Mount Sunflower
- Royal Cotillion
- Royal Family
- Tri Peaks
Solitaire Suite Pack 2 includes:
- 4 Suits Spider
- American Toad
- Black Hole
- Eight Off
- Flower Garden
- Fortunes Favor
- Four Seasons
- Fourteen Out
- Grand Clock
- Little Spider
- Mean Deal
- Monte Carlo
- Number Ten
- Pile Sort
- Pyramid Golf
- Quick Sand
- Royal Marriage
- Seahaven Towers
- Sir Tommy
- Steel Wheels
Simple solitaire game with rules:
1) There are 3 stacks of cards
2) Check visible card on left and click on any visible card on right stack which is 1 number above or below card on left.
3) If you cannot click on left stack, so new card will be served (there is number of available cards)
4) Try to remove all cards from right stack to pass level!
Suggestions are welcome.
Place the cards on the board to form the highest-scoring poker hands you can. Three different games keep the game fresh. The save feature lets you pick up where you left off!
Tap your cards to move them to the center piles if the rank is one higher or lower. Any card can go onto a WILD card. Keep going until you run out of cards.
Also called Spit or Slam, Speed is a fun and addictive game!
How long can you last?
* Infinite Levels
* Smooth, Fast Gameplay
* Sound Effects (Optional)
* High Score
* Large Card Graphics (Optional)
All for FREE!
Ad supported so we can continue to provide GREAT GAMES at no cost to you.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
Card Shark Lite supports Klondike Solitaire, FreeCell, Spider Solitaire, Canfield, Forty Thieves, Beleaguered Castle, Crazy Eights, Draw Poker, and Memory Match.
- silky smooth animations with a tasteful 3d presentation.
- photo library support for custom tables and card backs
- multiple styles of card fronts, backs, tables
- left/right handed stock placement
- optional vegas scoring
- sophisticated random number generator capable of dealing billions of unique hands
Are you an artist? Contact the author for tools to help you design your own decks.
If you like this game, please consider supporting further development by submitting a user review and/or upgrading to Card Shark Collection Deluxe.
This easy to use free application will allow for a great social experience as well as a fun filled afternoon of classic card games. Welcome to the next generation of card playing where shuffling is no longer required!
Stay tuned for future updates to this application that may include more classic card games such as Hearts.
Think you can get a Four of a Kind? Three Straights? Five Flushes? Make the hands to beat the Daily Challenge and receive big rank points, coin jackpots, and unlock new challenges. A new line-up of game-changing power-ups occurs every day so the game is never the same!
- Beat the Daily Challenge and unlock exclusive new challenges in the VIP high-stakes room.
- 9 initial power ups keeps the action fast and furious. Jokers, Re-Deals and Multiplier cards all help you get top score.
- Time Bonus rewards fast thinking! The faster you play, the more points you receive.
- If you’re feeling lucky, you can wager your chips for another hand to pull those last few cards you need to turn a good game into a great one.
- Winning games builds up your Luck tokens, which can then be used to buy power-ups or access special opportunities like a 7th deal.
- Classic Slingo characters -- The Devil, Joker, Super Joker, and Cherub -- are in it to help you win. Keep an eye out for them, as they may have valuable tips, tricks, and hints to increase your poker prowess.
In Suspense you need to throw all your cards away. Players take turns in throwing one card after one other. The card thrown must have the same number or color with the card down on the table.
The application includes detailed instructions. Currently two-players games are supported - you play against the computer. The application keeps scores and allows you to define different player profiles.
Daha sonra ekleyeceğimiz oyunlar için updateleri muhakkat takip edin.
Anahtar kelimeler: Oyun, Kağıt oyunları, oyunlar, Kupa, Maça, Sinek, Karo, 52 , 21, 31, deste, zeka oyunu, blackjack, şans oyunları.
Uygulamanın versiyon 1.0 olduğunu da dikate alarak görüş ve önerilerinizi bizlere ulaştırmanızdan memnuniyet duyarız. Uygulamanın updateleri ile kusursuz hale getirmemizde bizlere yardımcı olduğunuz için teşekkürler.
- 1 and 3 card flip modes.
- Option to allow cards to be moved from the home stacks
- Keeps track of personal win statistics
- Portrait and Landscape mode support, auto-rotation
- Auto-save and resume
- Low resolution card set for small screens
- Notifies users of solitaire hands which no longer can be won
- Photos can be used as the background for landscape and portrait modes.
Solitaire hands are randomly generated so that you enjoy a new game every hand. Not all games of solitaire are easily winnable, but we do what we can to filter out games with no solutions before you begin.
So give it a shot, and don't be shy about giving it a rating! Also if have a great idea for new features, questions, or perhaps found a bug that made it out please email me or post about it here.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!
- Permissions Details -
- (Internet) This game is ad supported and as such it will periodically access the internet.
- Manifest instructions allowing Card Solitaire to be moved to external storage.
More from developer
Pack your bags cuz' you're going to Boston!
Multiple variations supported and has a practice mode for bidding.
*2, 1 or no Jokers
*Whether the Kitty is sported
*Whether Downtown bids beat Uptown bids
*Minimum Bid of 3 or 4
*Whether Jokers are exchanged during No Trump bids
Keep track of your stats