4 Pics 1 Word - Guess the Word is the fast, fun game of guessing words based on 4 pictures you see which have something in common. Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking what's the word puzzle game and once you start you just can’t stop!
★ Simple and familiar gameplay you know and love
★ Improved the classic game with a whole new look and feel
★ Unlimited Fun: Tons of words to guess and more to come
Notes: Photos are provided by www.fotolia.com. Tap on a picture for detailed copyright information of the respective photographer.
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
Tags: guessing, drawing, game, draw something, social, doodle, art, draw my thing, artist, mania, chat, doodling, sketcher, procedural drawing tools
More from developer
Voice notification app that will speak the contact name on an incoming call and an incoming Text Message. You have the option to create a greeting for what to say before and after the contact. Also has the ability to easily turn off Text Message notifications or phone notifications with the touch of a button. You can also manipulate the volume which is used specifically for Voice Notifications so as not to interfere with your music or ringtone volume. If your phone is in Silent or Vibrate mode Voice Notifications will automatically be silenced as well. Voice Notifications now has the ability for you to create a unique message for specific contacts(only for phone calls at the moment). Start personalizing your Voice Notifications!
** Must have A Text-To-Speech Library installed or else notifications will not speak. To find one you can search 'Text-To-Speech' in the android market **
- Preview Sms/Phone notifications
- New settings layout
- Ability to silence phone ringtone/sms notification and
only use Voice Notifications
- Use Ringtone Volume for Voice Notification volume
- Does not interrupt if you are already in a phone conversation
- Added ability to make custom messages for individual contacts when they call.
- Added ability to make custom messages for individual contacts when they send you an SMS.
Leave feedback saying what can be enhanced or what features can be added.
If you have any ideas to make this game better feel free to write it in the comments!
~More updates to come!~
--Tested on T-Mobile G2--
****** Difference from old Guess My Number ******
- Removed ads
- Changed layout to look more presentable
- Easier to look at your guesses list
- now supports different screens and firmwares