The Nerds are ANGRY! Help them battle back against the bullies in 3 different worlds. Hurl the Nerds at the Bullies using a slingshot. Battle Bullies in the Cafeteria, School Hallways, and the Playground. Can you pass all of the levels? Can you get the highest score?
The ANGRY NERDS are ready, are you?
- Comic Book style story telling at each world
- Riveting Soundtrack
- Levels increase in difficulty through 3 worlds
- 4 Different Nerds each with a different Nerd power
- MANY Bullies to take on
- Fun for the whole Family!
A never tiring bully throwing crumpled paper to your face! Haha! Just enjoy catching his paper and get as many as you want and gain points! Brag it with your friends but don't be a bully!
Disclaimer: This is only a game, it is not intended to hurt/degrade/or bash anyone with regards of bullies.
It contains sounds, lights and effects that are extremely nagging.
WITH NAG 'EM ALL YOU CAN:
- Take revenge on that bully that stole your girlfriend
- Take revenge on your ex-girlfriend (it's her fault, however!)
- Take revenge on that nerd that nagged you all day with this usele.. useful app!
- Have your payback with your parents that lowered your weekly allowance
- Lose all your actual friends, and then find new friends showing them how nagging you are
- Ever expanding sounds chosen for their extremely nagging noise!
- Use lights and screen flickers to blind your friends (COMING SOON)
- Activate the Neural Atomizer (COMING SOON) for THE ULTIMATE nagging!
- More and more to come!
BUGS, SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you ever find a bug, or if you have suggestions or complaints on how to improve this app, feel free to send us an email to:
Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Here a few examples for the levels in Shoot the Troll:
- Jump and run to reach the troll
- Play Breakout to hit the troll
- Shake your phone to get to the troll
- Size the troll to get to him
- Hit all four trolls to finish the level
- Use multitouch to shoot at the troll
- overcome a gravitation field to get to the troll
- Touch the troll so the troll can't dodge
- Edit the level text to see the troll
- Hit right order to finish the troll level
and many more!
Old description from Troll Gravity:
Finally a troll gravity game that you can win!;) Mr. Troll Gravity has tyrannized the whole land, now it's up to you to stop his trolling!
To beat Mr. Troll Gravity you need to beat the troll in 100 of troll gravity's level by hitting the troll gravity with the ball. But Mr. Troll gravityhas a few tricks up his stock, so every level trolls you with its unique way to overcome it. So you need to use your brain to defeat Mr. Troll Gravity!
So don't get trolled by Mr. Troll Gravity and don't get fooled by the troll ot gravity. You'll need alot of skill and all the functionality of your smartphone to win against Mr. Troll Gravity!
There are other rage faces memes like the f**k yeah! guy and will add forever alone, derp, herp and derpina in the future.
This should be his last trolling you succeed.
So try your best to free the entire country from that troll, and he can't harm or troll anybody anymore with his troll gravity! =)
In the end everything went better than expected.
About Troll (Internet on Wikipedia:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory.
This sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, but have been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families.
Application of the term troll is subjective. Some may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. Like any pejorative term, it can be used as an ad hominem attack, suggesting a negative motivation.
"Why People Troll and How to Stop Them" (January 25, 2012), "The traditional definition of trolling includes intent. That is, trolls purposely disrupt forums."Trolling in asynchronous computer-mediated communication: From user discussions to academic definitions", and Dr. Phil. Popular recognition of the existence (and prevalence) of non-deliberate, "accidental trolls", has been documented widely, in sources as diverse as the Urban Dictionary, Nicole Sullivan's keynote speech at the 2012 Fluent Conference, titled "Don't Feed the Trolls" Gizmodo,
Regardless of the circumstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it, because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".
A popular early article defining and explaining the issue of Internet Trolls included the suggestion, "The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls."
The "trollface" is an image occasionally used to indicate trolling in Internet culture
Music by http://www.youtube.com/user/CrabC0r3