Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Reicast the only Dreamcast emulator for Android. It is not perfect yet, but can already run many games.
No games or bios are included with this download, as this would be illegal. You have to dump the bios and games from your own dreamcast.
- "Photos/Media/Files" -> to read game images and bios
- "Camera/Microphone" -> for dreamcast microphone emulation
- "Device & app history" -> to read emulator crash logs. You can submit the logs via the included menu to help us solve issues.
- Create a folder named "reicast", and then a folder named "data" inside it. Put the bios (dc_boot.bin & dc_flash.bin) inside the data folder. Windows sometimes hides the file extention, so the filename might look like "dc_boot" on the windows explorer.
- Create a folder anywhere you want, and put the Dreamcast games in there. Reicast currently supports .gdi, .chd (v4), and .cdi disc formats, but .cdi is discouraged due to problematic compatibility.
- Open reicast and selet the "reicast" folder you created as system path.
- In order to save your game-play progress you will first need to format the memory cards. In order to do this you need to start the program, select the "boot bios" option, go to the "file" option, select the memory cards and then select the "delete all" option.
- Finally use the game navigator to locate your games. You can also setup a game path if you want to default to a specific folder.
- For further support & general questions, ask in http://forums.reicast.com/index.php?board=1.0
- Cpu: Cortex-A9, Dualcore, 1.2ghz
- Gpu: Adreno, Tegra K1 or Mali400 gpus
- At least 512mb ram
EveryBIOS is now free! Download it and you get full version!!
Do you need some BIOS for development? Or for emulators? You don't know where or how to download them?
Well this APP is for you!! It have zipped and unzipped files!!!
This app include BIOS for:
Nes to Snes adapter
And more!!!! Just with one click you will be downloading the BIOS!
You’ll need a MOGA mobile gaming controller to game with the MOGA Pivot app; buy yours today at MOGAanywhere.com.
First-person shooters, RPGs, action games, puzzles, sports? We do that. As the best mobile gaming solution for Android smartphones and tablets, try MOGA today to experience true precision control – and Game On. Anywhere.
“Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
“Winner - Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
“Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
Support most HID GAMEPADS (NIBIRU, MOGA, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE, etc.) and NIBIRU MODE to obtain extreme game experiences.
Support VR GAMES and VR VIDEO PLAY, even 2D TO 3D!
New 3.0 version is available in Mar, 2015.
- Connect Nibiru Gamepads or HID Gamepads to obtain amazing game experiences.
- Support Nibiru, Moga, Samsung, Google and most gamepads.
- New VR Games and support 2D TO 3D VIDEO PLAY!
- Best experiences games recommendation.
- Support PPSSPP, GBA, NES, MAME and most emulators
- Support Touch Game! ( require root ) it provide a resizable and customizable buttons layout.
Nibiru will take you into New game world and VR world!
- No internet connection user Nes Emulator Pro very fast.
The NES was first released in North America in 1985 and revitalized the gaming industry after the video game crash of 1983. 62 million systems were sold and by 1990 30% of American households had a Nintendo Entertainment System . Now you can play all the best games of the 80s on your phone!
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
For all codes, just enter the console command shown to activate the cheat codes(bring up the console with the tilde key ~).
Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 cheat codes - for the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game you have to enter the combination during gameplay. If done correctly a message will tell you, that the cheat has been activated.
Xbox 360 and Xbox One cheat codes - you have to enter the combination during gameplay. If done correctly a message will tell you, that the cheat has been activated.
Activating cheat codes will not award you with any trophies during the current session
The relevant cheat code must be entered into the game console version command line in GTA 5 on PC. To access the console you need to press the tilde key (~) while you are playing the game.
Vehicle spawns can be hit and miss sometimes. If you are having trouble, make sure you are in a large, flat, open area.
The cheats must be manually entered each and every time.
Cheats cannot be used during missions. If you enable cheats and then start a mission, the cheats will automatically be disabled.
Cheats apply for your current gaming session only. If you restart the game or load a saved game then any cheats will be removed.
*This is an ad supported version. Advertisements are located at the bottom of the screen, away from any buttons
This app is an UNOFFICIAL cheat guide to the game GTA 5. It is not affiliated to the games' publishers or developers. It is meant to help the player. All game content is the property of their respective owners, and usage in this guide falls within guidelines of "fair use".
SToid reproduce the behavior of an Atari ST , like sound processor, cpu speed , joystick,etc...
SToid contain many features like:
Support for many disk image format like .st, .msa, .stt or zip file containing one of those 3 formats.
- Full CPU Motorola 68000 processor emulation (trace and prefetch included)
- Complete AYG8910 sound processor emulation, and samples emulation
- Very high compatibility
- Auto fire
- Automatic Save and load
- Realtime savestate and loadstate
- Onscreen Pads
- Dynamic onscreen pad positionning and resizing
(very usefull to place and size PAD regarding differents screen size of all Android devices)
- Dynamic landscape screen positioning and resizing.
(Very usefull too like Pads...size and place the screen where you want)
- Color and Monochrome monitors emulation
- External Mouse support
- External BT/USB Gamepad support
It's recommended to get the Hacker's keyboard from Android market which will let you access to all keys like a true ST keyboard.
If you have any question, contact don't hesitate to contact us.
Atari trademark is a registered trademark of Atari, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions
Pokemanager advance has the following features:
- Editing of the Pokemon in your team.
- Editing of the Pokemon that are stored in boxes.
- Editing of the players name.
- Changing the amount of money you have in the game.
- Reset the time you played...
- and more...
This app is compatible with the sav files of the following games:
- Pokémon Ruby
- Pokémon Saphire
- Pokémon Emerald
- Pokémon Fire red
- Pokémon Leaf green
For copyright reasons there are no images of the Pokemon in the app.
You can add your own images by creating a folder named "pokemanager" on the root of
your device and store the images in this folder.
The images have to be named by the pokedexnumber of the Pokemon.
For example: "1.png" for bulbasaur or "151.png" for Mew.
Pokemanager Advance is an unofficial utility App to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Pokemanager Advance is in no way affiliated with Nintendo.
Pokémon and Gameboy are registered trademarks of Nintendo.
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
This app contains all of the original songs found in the cassette collection, as well as the same images and sound effects from the original game.
This is the basic version, which is smaller in size and runs without draining your battery. There is another version which also features better quality music, and a movie view of the streets of Dobuita showing Shenmue characters as they pass by, going about their own business in the background. You can get this advanced version (and more Shenmue goodies) directly from our website.
There is no advertising or paid features for this app. It is entirely free.
This app includes
- Heart Piece Locations
- Golden Skulltula Locations
- Item Upgrades
- Biggoron Sword Side Quest
- Soil Locations
- Big Poe Locations
- Happy Mask Shop Side Quest
- Great Fairy Locations
This wallpaper scrolls through 8-bit scenery, changing colors based on the time of day. The lite version is completely free, features no ads and requires no permissions... please enjoy this hassle-free 8-bit experience.
Full-featured version available now in alpha development phase! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brunchware.android.ebsw.full
Tags: 8 bit 8bit live wallpaper retro nes video game free