In short, its a strictly men pandemic clone which does exactly one thing new, the globe. Boy I have to wonder why every other pandemic clone didn't do that. /s. Also, its tutorial is poss poor and doesn't do a good job of explaining..well...anything. Anyway...is it worth $3? Well, considering I didn't think plague inc, a more feature-rich and better game was, now.
Really fun, sort of like Plague Inc for climate change. Don't turn on notifications, though, they made my phone buzz really loudly at 4:00 AM to remind me that I had a paused game in progress.
Luke plague Inc kinda but that's good praise. Whatever you paid Dan bull to rap about this game wasn't enough :)
I bought the game, but now I need hot earth points to unlock disaster increases and other levels?
I paid 2.99 to watch the world burn, and I have no regrets.
I love it. It is very fun i love watching the world burn
- A brand new app icon
- Tutorial duration shortened
- A new HOT EARTH icon graphic
- Added an "Unlock All" options to the Disaster Power skill tree
- Minor re-balancing to the difficulty of all scenarios to make them easier to complete
- Minor update to the new "Survivors" scenario
Epic Battle for survival,with Entertainment will have you laughing to the morgue