Great but... I am new here and just destroyed north America. I go to the screen that tells you you won, but I try to click continue and nothing happens. I spam the continue button yet nothing.
The game is alright except that it kill battery like crazy even if you close the app completely. Games is good but it drains your battery
Game starts off good, but about 3-4 levels in the difficulty just sky rockets. Ive played Plague inc. The app several times, and have beaten every level on hard or extreme difficulty. But carbon warfare i am struggling to beat the third level on normal difficulty, moved on to all the other levels and only managed to beat one more, so my suggestion is if you struggled beating plague inc on extreme difficulty DO NOT get this game
Hmm When i keep playing no awarness on any some time later they find out and start the capture program is this what you guys intended or not?
Very polished game with even gameplay and a well thought out UI. Nicely done!
sweet little fun game and the money is worth it and I mostly play it for the plague Inc effect hope this gets new features
- New perk system: Select unique disaster powers before a scenario to change how you play.
- HP bar: better visualization of a city's health.
- Fixed a rare bug where players could not open the shop.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the game to freeze after the first investment.
- Fixed a rare bug where only one city is shown on the earth when playing a new scenario.
- Fixed various other smaller bugs.