The goal is to make the number 24 using all four numbers on the card. You can add, subtract, multiply or divide. Each number can only be used once and there is at least one solution for each card (most cards have multiple solutions).
When the game starts four numbers appear on the yellow wheel. Touch on the first number, then slide your finger to the next number, then select the desired operation (+ – x ÷). The interface is flexible so you can, for example, choose all numbers and add all of them.
Continue play in this manner until you solve the card. There are three levels of difficulty showed by the stars in the center of the cards — 1 star cards are easy, 2 star cards are medium and 3 star cards are hard. If you can't solve a card you can use the skip button in the top right corner. This will put the current card on the end of the cards queue.
- Choose one number on the card and turn the other three into the number you need. For example: If you have a 4, try to make a 6, 20 or 28 with the rest of the numbers.
- Look at the numbers not as four independent numbers, but as two pairs. For example: On the card 5, 7, 7, 9. Pair the 5 & 7 (add) as a 12, and the 9 & 7 (subtract) as a 2, so 12 x 2 = 24. Common patterns that make the target number 24 are 6 x 4, 8 x 3, 12 x 2, 24 x 1.
I hope you enjoy the game.
If you have any suggestions please comment and don't forget to rate it.
Guess the orientation of the mirrors with logic only. No random moves.
Can you solve the 760 levels of increasing difficulty?
+ 760 levels for beginners and experts
+ Free unlimited use of hints when you are stuck
+ Collect a star in each level
Enigm offers original and interactive puzzles which are going to severely test your logic, ingenuity and sense of observation.
Always keep in mind that your phone and its features (touch screen, vibrator, accelerometer...) are an integral part of the riddles.
Do you think you can get through it ?
Download it to find out !
Pixel Teddy works always for quality and addicting games: Help today Timon to receive his present in this adaptation of tower of hanoi.
Hanoi exploit: Timon's present is for all the family. Today you'll help Timon to receive all its gifts.
- Addicting games: For five minutes or fifty you'll always have pleasure.
- Stunning graphics cartoon and colored to enjoy during your free time.
- Become always better and solve addicting puzzle with every time fewer movements.
- Play this free puzzle game with your children to sharpen their logic.
The objective of this addicting puzzle is to move the whole tower of presents towards another base following this rules:
- A single present can be moved at the same time.
- A movement consists in taking the present of the top of one of the piles and to put down it towards an other one.
- No present can be placed on a smaller one.
This game is also known like "Hanoi Towers" or "Tower of Hanoi" (Tower of Hanoi is a puzzle game originally invented by the French mathematician François Édouard Anatole Lucas in 1883). One of the oldest addicting games!
- Support Android 2.2 or later
- Support all screen resolutions (also HD screens)
- Completely free
About Pixel teddy: www.pixelteddy.com
A puzzle game that is simple, yet so engaging!
A puzzle game for people of all ages!
Play together with a buddy to double the fun! It’s also the perfect game for grandparents and grandchildren to play at family gatherings!
This game really challenges you to think and helps sharpen your intelligence!
- Simple gameplay: It's easy and fast!
- 900 game levels for you to play free of charge!
- A variety of bulbs with different functions
- A wide selection of different colored skins for your custom gameplay
- Did you clear all the free levels already? Try the 1,100 pay-to-play levels.
- Constant updates to boost your gameplay
- Nice puzzle game with fantastic lamp graphics
- BGM makes harmony with the game
- Supported Tablet !!
▶How to Play
- This game has only two rules:
- Touch the bulbs to turn them on or off.
- The bulbs turn on/off in different ways depending on their shapes.
- To clear the stage, just turn on all the bulbs!
- Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Ha ha!
- But you should not underestimate the complexity of this game.
“Toy Story: Smash it!” is an all-new, 3D physics-based puzzle game featuring your favorite “Toy Story” characters! Embark on new adventures with the Toys through hilarious encounters in outer space, alien chases in the Wild West, and more! With 90 levels of nonstop puzzle play, this game will provide hours of explosive and thrilling fun!
★ Brick-breaking puzzle play
Throw unique bouncing-balls with special power-ups to knock down aliens and break through their defenses!
★ Play as Buzz Lightyear
Team up with Buzz, and work on perfecting the angles and aim needed to beat every level. Encounter your favorite “Toy Story” characters along the way!
★ 6 imaginative episodes
Take a fun-filled journey “To Infinity… and Beyond!” Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you stop the evil Zurg, catch alien bandits, and more!
★ 90 challenging levels
Encounter new challenges in every level. Find creative ways to smash through bricks, glass, trains, and more to get the highest score possible!
★ Hours of replay value
Replay each episode to get 3-stars on every level and earn impressive achievements! Every ball counts!
Quell Reflect is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" – Eurogamer
"Gaming App of the Day" – Kotaku
"Beautifully relaxing" – AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" – Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps
"Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it" – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Hidden jewels on every level!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Quell is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Also supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
Fall in love with Quell Reflect today...
Construct a bridge with different materials, put it to the test using cars and trucks, and unlock the next brain-teasing level!
Explore the beautiful island nation of Camatuga and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridges you construct can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to construct the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free in this fun physics puzzle and simulation game!
Now Available: SlopeMania!
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you'll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The "Crazy Levels" are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
SlopeMania is now available as a low-price In-App Purchase!
• 40 brain tickling bridge construction levels
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
• Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
• No ads in full version
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• 24 "sloping" levels inc. especially tricky "Crazy Levels"
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional "Grotto" setting
• native tablet HD graphics support
• finger controls and GUI optimized for big displays
• stylus support for Samsung Pen tablets
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
ALL NEW VERSION WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!
Available in 13 different languages with HD Graphics.
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION & BE A GOD
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a single day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
✔ Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
✔ NEW HD graphics.
✔ New UI and in-game graphics.
✔ New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more.
✔ New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
✔ New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
✔ New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
✔ New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
✔ New achievements.
✔ New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
✔ Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
✔ Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
✔ Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play .
✔ Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
"Gaming App of the Day" - [Kotaku]
"Sprinkle is a solid puzzle game in a similar vein as Crush the Castle or Angry Birds, yet carries gameplay and an identity distinct from either." 4/4 Must have - [Slide To Play]
"Sprinkle makes fighting fire with physics (and water, of course) a heck of a lot of fun" 4.5 / 5 - [148Apps]
"The game quickly made its way to every member of my family" - [ArsTechnica]
Using a water cannon mounted on a crane, players must adjust the height and angle of the cannon to fight fires, move obstacles, spin wheels and activate traps in this challenging water-physics based puzzler! But squirt carefully as you will run out of water and the less water you use, the more drops you earn!
Sprinkle is available for devices running Android 2.3 or greater!
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an Android device yet, Sprinkle is a brain-teasing game that will have players straining to figure out each puzzle and obstacle.
Amazing water physics – Some of the most realistic water physics ever seen on an Android device make Sprinkle an exciting and addictive puzzler.
Brain-teasing puzzles – What starts as simply pointing and spraying to quench each fire becomes much more challenging through the 72 levels, as players must overcome the intricacies of each puzzle before time and water run out.
Blocks, boulders, and cogs oh my – Use the power of your water cannon to move blocks of ice and boulders, spin giant cogs, and depress traps inorder to reach and extinguish every last fire.
The inhabitants of Titan, a moon of Saturn, lived out their days peacefully in their straw hut homes – until space tourists from Earth crashed through Saturn’s rings, bringing a storm of flaming asteroids crashing down on the Titans. To combat the widespread fires threatening their homes, the Titans have built a massive water cannon. And they need you to man it!
Xperia PLAY Optimized!
24 puzzle is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of 5x5 numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing. The object is to place the tiles in order (see help). It's also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of 24, Mystic Square.
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard. There are hundreds of different puzzles to play.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)， 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
The game objective is simple - to get the bubble out. How to do this? Swipe away the blocks to unblock the path out. Sometimes unblocking the path will take many steps, involving all the blocks on the board.
The bubble can move in any direction and the blocks can move either horizontally or vertically.
The key to success is planning ahead!