Dungeon Crawler: Electro Knight is a free roguelike turnbased offline singleplayer game for persons
who like to explore dungeons, kill monsters and survive fights.
Features of roguelike Dungeon Crawler: Electro Knight:
- 12 procedurally generated maps with different themes and a final boss level.
- 23 different weapons and a shop
- multiple obastacles like traps, bombs...
- offline turnbased top down roguelike dungeon crawler with only one life (Permadeath)
- pixelart style with good ambience
- 13 enemies with different abilities
- collect gold, purchase weapons and survive
This game offers multiple weapons, enemies, levels and traps. You will start with a random weapon. Later
in game you can buy weapons, with collected gold, from the shopkeeper to survive.
The dungeons are randomly-procedurally generated, which means there is no level like the other.
The maps are also structured into different pixelated themes: like sewers, inferno and cave.
Each theme has specific monsters, pixelated dungeons and obstacles like bombs, traps...
Game mechanics and story:
This game is a turnbased top down roguelike dungeon crawler. Your play as a knight, that wants to rescue his girlfriend.
To do so he needs to explore caves or sewers and fight monsters.
For the whole campaign you only have one life. (Permadeath)
Grab your sword, collect coins and fight monsters in Dungeon Crawler: Electro Knight by Gaming-Apps.com and MeLikePixels!