Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
Sherlock Holmes once again faces another mystery about a strange crime that takes place in Norwood...but who is the criminal behind it? That is the question Holmes seeks to answer.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
- Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
- Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
- A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
- Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
➤ Choose from five different pictures to solve;
➤ Just drag and drop the piece into the marked area;
➤ Use help if you want to see the whole picture;
➤ Solve all jigsaw puzzles and get cup rewards for each of them;
➤ An extremely fun and jigty game for kids!
Preschool Puzzle Games is a new free puzzle app with five jigsaw puzzles to complete and it's a perfect mix of fun and education, suitable for toddlers and for preschool kids. Cute puzzle pictures of playground will always keep the children interested and entertained. Download these fun educational games for preschoolers and find out why the kids are crazy about them!
Learning games provide a safe way for children to learn about themselves and each other, which will help them with social situations throughout the rest of their lives. Social games are an important part of any child's development. Preschool Puzzle Games can be played in company and are very beneficial for kids education.
The skill of effective problem solving is a valuable and important one. As a child looks at various pieces and figures out where they fit or don’t fit, he or she is developing this vital skill. A puzzle, after all, can’t be completed by cheating. It either works and fits or it doesn’t. Jigsaws teach children to use their own minds to figure out how to solve problems and think in a logical way.
Welcome to the jigsaw world! For young children – even babies – learning to recognize and sort shapes is an important part of their development. Educational puzzles can help little ones with this, since the pieces need to be recognized and sorted before they can be assembled.
Learning games such as jig saw puzzles can help develop physical coordination, social and emotional skills and mental skills by presenting a child with a problem to solve. In addition, children find these games entertaining when they involve familiar images. Preschool Puzzle Games is a great app with the pictures of kids' favorite structures on a playground: slides, climbers, swings, merry go rounds and other. They will definitely enjoy playing these jigsaw games.
148Apps - "I finally found the game I had been searching for!" 4.5/5 stars
AppAdvice - "Fans of the genre will enjoy the subtle uniqueness" 5/5 stars
Jayisgames - "A fantastic puzzle game"
BREAK. BUILD. SOLVE.
Break bricks, build new ones and solve 100 unique and challenging levels in this amazing retro-style puzzle game. Some puzzles will take minutes to solve, others will take days. Solve all 100 levels and then challenge the Gamious team and beat their score! Sounds easy? Thousands of players all over the world don't think so (anymore).