Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
It can be very handy when you travel abroad, eat ethnic food, have lunch with foreigners ... or in general every time you need a fast translation from a food dictionary.
The database includes ca. 900 terms related to international cuisine and ca. 600 words from the Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Mexican cuisines. The database is downloaded onto your device: no need for an internet connection.
And, if you want to know more about the word you have just searched, you can easily connect to Wikipedia from within the App and get automatically its description. All steps are intuitive and quick to carry out: no unnecessary frills nor time-wasting tasks!
No wandering through multiple screens; this QuickClick series app is built for SPEED and EASE OF USE.
Options for searching by names or locations are all on a SINGLE SCREEN.
Restaurant chains and types of food are pre-loaded to assist you when using the optional name search.
Quick and easy to search near cities, towns, streets, and landmarks.
Exploits mapping apps to their FULL CAPABILITIES:
- Map Locations or List
- Satellite View
- Directions and Navigation
- Traffic Conditions
- Street Views
- Check In
- Zoom In/Out
- Add to Contacts
- Share with Friends
For instance: If a person from Brașov comes for the first time to Pitești and wants to eat „roast pork” or to drink a ”mojito” cocktail, he/she opens the LiveMenu.info application, writes the respective product name and the application identifies if the customer can find the desired product on an area of 2 km. If not, the searching area can be enlarged. The GPS coordinates shall lead you exactly where the „roast pork” or the “mojito” cocktail is.
The application has also a section of „Advanced search” where the user find various useful information. The can choose to search a particular dish depending on its „ingredients” (For instance, I want to eat a dish containing boar meat or deer meat, duck and so on). The can choose to search a restaurant or a pub directly from the name. They can select only the catering restaurants. The users can also choose the place specificity (pub, restaurant, pizza place, fast food and so on), or depending on the music listened there (radio, oldies, disco, rock, jazz, etc.) and even to select if the place has live music.
SpeakThai is gathering the useful Thai words in 13 categories. SpeakThai break out the language barrier and worry-free to the casual words and phrases.
Let SpeakThai speakout your mind on your trip in Thailand.
- Available in 3 languages English, Chinese, Russian
- Up to date word and phrases
- Easy favorite word added
- Enjoy talking and easy to make new fellow
- Easy setup language
- Search by keywords
- Friendly setup Favorite contents
- Voice announce clear to use
Keyword : SpeakThai/ ST66 /тайский66/ 泰國 66 /Russian/Chinese/Thai/Thailand/Bangkok/Phuket/Pattaya/translator
+ Clear audio recordings of native Thai girl
+ Press an English button and hear the Thai equivalent
+ No internet required! Works offline!
+ Very fast and easy to use!
+ Organized in six categories: Basics, Emergency, Relations, Numbers, Travel and Fun!
+ Compressed audio files to ensure fast download anywhere
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
Most apps or classes try to teach you thousands of words you'll probably never need. This app teaches you cleverly preselected phrases that you will very likely need!
tags: Thailand, Thai, Bangkok, Buddha, Asia, Southeast, Buddhism, Full Moon Party, Chiang Mai, Jungle
Clear Menu is a helpful innovative solution that translates with ease restaurant menus into any required language.
To use Clear Menu mobile application, simply scan the unique QR code that appears in registered restaurants, and you will get full information about the restaurant , restaurant menus and its special dish, navigate between the menus, select your preferred choices and present them to the waiter– and all in a very clear and easy way and in your own language.
Clear Menu is an app that links between customers and service providers, diners and restaurants, and allows them to communicate better with each other, to have a clear understanding of menus and existing information, to be aware of special offers and courses, view orders, add favorites, add notes, share information with others, etc.
So, go ahead …"Feel at home away from home"… make your travelling experience more personal, more comfortable, more fun and clearer… simply start using Clear Menu!
You can read the reviews or check the address or you can just get the number and call them to order the food.
Enjoy your meal!
And with all your past orders saved and available for easy reordering, there's a slight chance you'll eat too much and too often. But hey, your self-control is beyond the scope of this app.
-View menus, reviews and restaurant information for 20,000+ restaurants in more than 500 cities, and easily place your order online through the app.
-Search your current location or enter an address to find and order from takeout restaurants near you.
-Search by cuisine, restaurant or menu item and filter restaurants to see which are currently accepting online orders.
-Save multiple addresses and order faster from the places you frequent.
-Search for delivery restaurants, carryout restaurants or both, and filter by the restaurant's proximity to wherever you are - perfect for grabbing some grub on the go.
-Save a little cash with our coupons and discounts.
-Stay up to date on your order's progress when you order from our Track Your Grub restaurants. Select restaurants even let you track your delivery's progress in real-time on a map.
-Past orders are saved for speedy reordering - seriously, just a couple of taps.
-Your payment information is stored so you only have to fiddle with all those numbers once.
Available in more than 500 of your favorite cities, including: Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bloomington, Boston, Boulder, Champaign-Urbana, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Ithaca, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Haven, New York, Oakland, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Scottsdale, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tempe and Washington DC.
You can easy order thaifood more than 20 menu from application.
You can go anywhere with Thai Talk Application.
The best thing is don't worry when you need help for emergency.
Thai talk free Application include voice and no ads.
Thai talk have 5 category include
- basic thai talk
Welcome to thailand and enjoy thaitalk application
With Find Fast Food you can always find fast food restaurant around your current location. It not just tells how far away you are from the restaurant by driving or walking, it also gives you the travel route to it.
The restaurant brands supported by Find Fast Food include:
Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster.
KW: fast food, find, finder, locate, locator, location, restaurant, Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat. The Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
- With Eat24 Notes you can take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order an item again (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways). Notes also appear on restaurant menus to help us all make good future food (life) decisions.
- Eye Candy on restaurant menus. Browse pictures of food near you, so you can size up that burger before you commit to a relationship.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card with one tap. No expensive add-ons. No unruly cords. No dongles. (Although we do love saying the word dongle, so you can still use a dongle if you want. Dongle.) Just point your phone’s camera at your credit card to scan and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet right from the app.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- Want to pick something up on the way home? Order in advance, and the Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best.) The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question. No one likes that, which is why the Eat24 app stores your payment information for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, this app lets you chat with a real person about your Eat24 order. No robots, we promise. It's not that we don't trust robots. Well, actually, no. We don't trust them. Except for you, Android. We love you.
- Easy reordering for less thinking, and more enjoying.
-Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat 24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
We added a sweet feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill. This feature requires access to your camera, and it won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions:
The app needs your permission to access accounts so we can send you coupons, exclusive deals and the occasional love note. No bootie calls, we promise.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
'Til we eat again…
More from developer
You will be able to confidently order from non tourist restaurants that don't have an english menu or any english speaking staff. Order a meal yourself in Thai, show the waiter the photo & name in Thai script, or play the audio.. no more confusion.
Detailed dish descriptions make this a useful reference when reading any Thai menu.
Although designed primarily for those travelling Thailand this application is also great fun & practical to use at your favourite Thai restaurant at home.
You'll discover that many Thai restaurants are more than happy to prepare authentic Thai dishes not listed on their standard menus.
Application is organised into 4 Tabs: Menu, Dictionary, Top20, About
- All entries contain English, Thai script, English transcription and audio of correct Thai pronunciation
- 100 authentic Thai Dishes grouped into a Menu of 9 categories
(Salads, Soups, Curries, Noodles, Rice, Stir Fried, Deep Fried, Grilled & Sweets/Snacks)
- Audio food dictionary of individual words, drinks & common requests (No Ice, Not spicy etc)
- Handy 'Top 20' list of popular dishes
- Helpful notes & tips regarding Thai translation to English
Each Detailed Dish screen contains:
- Name in Thai script
- Spoken audio of Thai name
- English name
- Transcribed english name
- Description of dish
- Photograph of dish
New dishes added regularly in PRO version. We recommend installing the free 'Lite' version for a sample of the content and to check device compatability.
Refer to the Support page for a complete list of existing & future content
All images taken at local restaurants or street stalls in Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket & Pattaya)
** No internet connection is required
Requires Android 2.2 and above
Feedback & suggestions welcomed, email firstname.lastname@example.org