- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.
No wandering through multiple screens; this QuickClick series app is built for SPEED and EASE OF USE.
Options for searching by names or locations are all on a SINGLE SCREEN.
Restaurant chains and types of food are pre-loaded to assist you when using the optional name search.
Quick and easy to search near cities, towns, streets, and landmarks.
Exploits mapping apps to their FULL CAPABILITIES:
- Map Locations or List
- Satellite View
- Directions and Navigation
- Traffic Conditions
- Street Views
- Check In
- Zoom In/Out
- Add to Contacts
- Share with Friends
- 300 Food list
- Food description
- Voice pronunciation by speaker
- Save favorite
- Search menu by search engine
- Choose language Thai / English
- No need internet connection
Keywords search for "Convo, Thai, Thailand, learn Thai; speak Thai, phrase book, travel in Thailand, Thai language".
Learn Thai is developed by convo-mobile.com that has tried our best to be good in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. The voice is clear and was spoken slowly in order to be easy for foreigner to follow the phrases. Easy way of learning!
In Convo En-Th Pro, we have selected about 1350 useful words and phrases for tourism and separated into categories that could be easy to find with the possibility to add a phrase to the personal favorites.
- Carefully translated list of frequently used phrases
- High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
- Can choose audio pronunciation between "man/woman"
- Ability to change font size
- Work offline, no internet connection required
- Highlight important words with tips
- Store useful phrases in favorites
- Search by keywords
- Have Quiz for review
- General conversation
- Date & time
Any comment or feedback please visit our web site www.convo-mobile.com
You can easy order thaifood more than 20 menu from application.
You can go anywhere with Thai Talk Application.
The best thing is don't worry when you need help for emergency.
Thai talk free Application include voice and no ads.
Thai talk have 5 category include
- basic thai talk
Welcome to thailand and enjoy thaitalk application
IT’S ABOUT DISHES
Discover nearby dishes, find whatever you’re craving & see what’s good at any restaurant.
It makes finding good food as easy as looking in a bakery window.
Keep track of the dishes you try and vote up the dishes you love.
Bookmark dishes you want to try and hide the ones you don't.
See what friends and experts, like the Travel Channel, love wherever you go.
You can learn more about this personalized picture menu for dishes at Foodspotting.com and follow Foodspotting on Twitter and Facebook -- we’d love to hear your questions and ideas!
Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
Find a fast food restaurant quickly! We use GPS to show you nearby restaurants, map with route, all necessary information like: adress, phone numer, website, customer ratings and reviews.
You can search for:
Pizza Hut, KFC, McDonald's, Subway, Burger King, Starbucks, Wendy's, Panea Bread, Sonic Drive Ins, Domino's Pizza, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donut's, Chick-Fil-a, Arby's
NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Oralndo, Boston, Vegas - no matter where you are, we will find best restaurants, cafe, bars, pizzeria for you.
t’s real easy to use and will help you find a favorite fast food store that is close to your current location.
If you don't like fast foods you can search for nearby local restaurants, bars or cafe.
Supported place types:
- Food (shops)
- Night Club
"Food Near Me" app provides you with an easy way to find a bite to eat or refreshing drink anywhere you are. Either select a type of place, or enter a search phrase, and the Food Near Me app will find destinations that are nearby.
App is integrated with native maps and when it's needed you can check best route.
With Near Me Fast Food you can always find fast food restaurant around your current location
Are you looking for restaurant in Sydney, Melbourne, Toronto, Phoenix, Brisbane, Perth, Atlanta, Dallas or other places? Use our App.
Forget learning Thai using boring textbooks. Simply Learn Thai is a free Thai language app that makes you learn Thai fast and simple.
All Thai phrases and words are presented to you in both phonetic and original Thai writing. They are recorded by a native and beautiful Thai girl.
A detail view lets you learn every Thai phrase and their English translation word by word.
Save your favorite phrases and words to review them without fuss.
Practise your vocabulary with the fun Thai quiz and review your score.
*** Survive when travelling in Thailand ***
Use the Thai phrasebook to survive in Thailand. All important survival phrases are included.
For example, let the app speak to the Taxi driver in Thailand to show them where you want to go.
Search all phrases and words to quickly access what you need.
*** Main Features ***
* 400+ free Thai phrases and words
* Recorded by a native Thai girl
* High quality audio
* Thai quiz to review your skills
* Save your favorite phrases and words
* Quick search function
* Detail view to learn phrases word by word
* Play the sound more slowly
* No internet connection required
* Adjust the quiz settings for Thai -> English, English -> Thai, Phonetics -> English, English -> Phonetics
*** 14 Learning Categories ***
Learn with 400+ Thai phrases and Thai words in the following categories:
* Thai Basic Conversation
* Thai Greetings
* Directions and Places
* Eating out in Thailand
* Shopping in Thailand
* Sightseeing in Thailand
* Thai Romance
* Time and Date
* Thai Numbers
* Water festival
*** Feedback appreciated ***
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to give a rating or review. If you have any feedback, suggestions or advise I am more than happy if you let me know at email@example.com.
*** About us***
Get in touch: facebook.com/simplylearnthai
Learn Thai writing: http://thailernen.blogspot.de/
Have fun learning Thai!
Featured in the New York Times, PC Magazine, Mashable, and the Sydney Morning Herald
Urbanspoon is used by millions of people every week to find nearby restaurants with honest restaurant ratings and reviews by consumers and food critics. Whether you’re craving the top-rated cheap eats in your neighborhood or you’re trying to discover a great meal while you travel, Urbanspoon is the best app to help “eat like a local” and find food fast!
• Top rated app with over 20 million mobile installs
• Discover Restaurants - compare food choices by rating, distance, and cuisine
• Sort and map by popularity or distance within our restaurant directory
• Quickly find restaurant info such as phone numbers, addresses and driving directions, and hours of operation
• Browse menus and photos of menu items and restaurant locations
• Book a table at any OpenTable (US), or Dimmi (Australia), or Bookatable (UK) restaurant
• Browse Online Restaurant Guides by critics, foodies, and people like you
• Easily change your location to research where to eat while you travel
Available in the US, Canada, and most major cities in Britain and Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ at
SpeakThai is gathering the useful Thai words in 13 categories. SpeakThai break out the language barrier and worry-free to the casual words and phrases.
Let SpeakThai speakout your mind on your trip in Thailand.
- Available in 3 languages English, Chinese, Russian
- Up to date word and phrases
- Easy favorite word added
- Enjoy talking and easy to make new fellow
- Easy setup language
- Search by keywords
- Friendly setup Favorite contents
- Voice announce clear to use
Keyword : SpeakThai/ ST66 /тайский66/ 泰國 66 /Russian/Chinese/Thai/Thailand/Bangkok/Phuket/Pattaya/translator
+ Clear audio recordings of native Thai girl
+ Press an English button and hear the Thai equivalent
+ No internet required! Works offline!
+ Very fast and easy to use!
+ Organized in six categories: Basics, Emergency, Relations, Numbers, Travel and Fun!
+ Compressed audio files to ensure fast download anywhere
+ App2SD supported (app can be moved to SD card)
Most apps or classes try to teach you thousands of words you'll probably never need. This app teaches you cleverly preselected phrases that you will very likely need!
tags: Thailand, Thai, Bangkok, Buddha, Asia, Southeast, Buddhism, Full Moon Party, Chiang Mai, Jungle
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
You will be able to confidently order from non tourist restaurants that don't have an english menu or any english speaking staff. Order a meal yourself in Thai, show the waiter the photo & name in Thai script, or play the audio.. no more confusion.
Detailed dish descriptions make this a useful reference when reading any Thai menu.
Although designed primarily for those travelling Thailand this application is also great fun & practical to use at your favourite Thai restaurant at home.
You'll discover that many Thai restaurants are more than happy to prepare authentic Thai dishes not listed on their standard menus.
Application is organised into 4 Tabs: Menu, Dictionary, Top20, About
- All entries contain English, Thai script, English transcription and audio of correct Thai pronunciation
- 100 authentic Thai Dishes grouped into a Menu of 9 categories
(Salads, Soups, Curries, Noodles, Rice, Stir Fried, Deep Fried, Grilled & Sweets/Snacks)
- Audio food dictionary of individual words, drinks & common requests (No Ice, Not spicy etc)
- Handy 'Top 20' list of popular dishes
- Helpful notes & tips regarding Thai translation to English
Each Detailed Dish screen contains:
- Name in Thai script
- Spoken audio of Thai name
- English name
- Transcribed english name
- Description of dish
- Photograph of dish
New dishes added regularly in PRO version. We recommend installing the free 'Lite' version for a sample of the content and to check device compatability.
Refer to the Support page for a complete list of existing & future content
All images taken at local restaurants or street stalls in Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket & Pattaya)
** No internet connection is required
Requires Android 2.2 and above
Feedback & suggestions welcomed, email firstname.lastname@example.org