Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
For instance: If a person from Brașov comes for the first time to Pitești and wants to eat „roast pork” or to drink a ”mojito” cocktail, he/she opens the LiveMenu.info application, writes the respective product name and the application identifies if the customer can find the desired product on an area of 2 km. If not, the searching area can be enlarged. The GPS coordinates shall lead you exactly where the „roast pork” or the “mojito” cocktail is.
The application has also a section of „Advanced search” where the user find various useful information. The can choose to search a particular dish depending on its „ingredients” (For instance, I want to eat a dish containing boar meat or deer meat, duck and so on). The can choose to search a restaurant or a pub directly from the name. They can select only the catering restaurants. The users can also choose the place specificity (pub, restaurant, pizza place, fast food and so on), or depending on the music listened there (radio, oldies, disco, rock, jazz, etc.) and even to select if the place has live music.
It can be very handy when you travel abroad, eat ethnic food, have lunch with foreigners ... or in general every time you need a fast translation from a food dictionary.
The database includes ca. 900 terms related to international cuisine and ca. 600 words from the Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Mexican cuisines. The database is downloaded onto your device: no need for an internet connection.
And, if you want to know more about the word you have just searched, you can easily connect to Wikipedia from within the App and get automatically its description. All steps are intuitive and quick to carry out: no unnecessary frills nor time-wasting tasks!
MENUS features include:
- Adult and kids menus from the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, every Disney resort, Wide World of Sports, and Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival booths.
- Every menu, food item and price is checked at least every 90 days - sooner if changes are made. We’re serious about accuracy.
- Prices and descriptions for more than 12,000 individual foods.
- Shows the restaurant’s quality rating, value rating, and service rating as determined by more than 40,000 readers of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.
- Search for your favorite foods by park, resort and restaurant type.
- When you’re ready to make a reservation, the app gives you links to Disney’s online dining reservation system and the phone number to Disney Dining.
- Free menu updates without having to download another version of the app.
And with all your past orders saved and available for easy reordering, there's a slight chance you'll eat too much and too often. But hey, your self-control is beyond the scope of this app.
-View menus, reviews and restaurant information for 20,000+ restaurants in more than 500 cities, and easily place your order online through the app.
-Search your current location or enter an address to find and order from takeout restaurants near you.
-Search by cuisine, restaurant or menu item and filter restaurants to see which are currently accepting online orders.
-Save multiple addresses and order faster from the places you frequent.
-Search for delivery restaurants, carryout restaurants or both, and filter by the restaurant's proximity to wherever you are - perfect for grabbing some grub on the go.
-Save a little cash with our coupons and discounts.
-Stay up to date on your order's progress when you order from our Track Your Grub restaurants. Select restaurants even let you track your delivery's progress in real-time on a map.
-Past orders are saved for speedy reordering - seriously, just a couple of taps.
-Your payment information is stored so you only have to fiddle with all those numbers once.
Available in more than 500 of your favorite cities, including: Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bloomington, Boston, Boulder, Champaign-Urbana, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Ithaca, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Haven, New York, Oakland, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Scottsdale, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa, Tempe and Washington DC.
No wandering through multiple screens; this QuickClick series app is built for SPEED and EASE OF USE.
Options for searching by names or locations are all on a SINGLE SCREEN.
Restaurant chains and types of food are pre-loaded to assist you when using the optional name search.
Quick and easy to search near cities, towns, streets, and landmarks.
Exploits mapping apps to their FULL CAPABILITIES:
- Map Locations or List
- Satellite View
- Directions and Navigation
- Traffic Conditions
- Street Views
- Check In
- Zoom In/Out
- Add to Contacts
- Share with Friends
Clear Menu is a helpful innovative solution that translates with ease restaurant menus into any required language.
To use Clear Menu mobile application, simply scan the unique QR code that appears in registered restaurants, and you will get full information about the restaurant , restaurant menus and its special dish, navigate between the menus, select your preferred choices and present them to the waiter– and all in a very clear and easy way and in your own language.
Clear Menu is an app that links between customers and service providers, diners and restaurants, and allows them to communicate better with each other, to have a clear understanding of menus and existing information, to be aware of special offers and courses, view orders, add favorites, add notes, share information with others, etc.
So, go ahead …"Feel at home away from home"… make your travelling experience more personal, more comfortable, more fun and clearer… simply start using Clear Menu!
With Find Fast Food you can always find fast food restaurant around your current location. It not just tells how far away you are from the restaurant by driving or walking, it also gives you the travel route to it.
The restaurant brands supported by Find Fast Food include:
Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster.
KW: fast food, find, finder, locate, locator, location, restaurant, Subway, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Domino's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Diary Queen, Papa Johns, Nando's, Hungry Jack's, Red Rooster
You can read the reviews or check the address or you can just get the number and call them to order the food.
Enjoy your meal!
Driving in America, you see signs for fast food at every exit. But how do you find the better spots? Food Tripping, the GPS-based app, shows you great options close to you with a fun, simple interface that puts the good stuff at your fingertips. With a growing database of eateries, healthy food markets, farmers’ markets, juice joints, artisanals, microbreweries, organic coffee spots and more, Food Tripping makes it simple to find healthier and more thoughtful food while you’re on the road, or at home looking for inspiration.
It’s a collaboration from SHFT.com and Ford Motor Company, in a partnership dedicated to helping conscious consumers find better options.
Food Tripping has done a lot of the work, but we need you, the user, to share the many hidden gems and add to the options we’ve supplied. Be a part of the community we’re building on the shift toward a healthier, tastier food future.
• Discover healthy, sustainable food options
near you or in the place you’re traveling to.
• Search by location, name, popularity, and
• Track the places you’ve been to and mark
your favorite spots to come back later.
• View contact details for each location.
• Suggest new businesses offering healthy,
local, sustainable fare.
• Share the places you discover with your
friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Connect with SHFT to learn more about living
a conscious lifestyle.
Order food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities, with more being added each day. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be when you’re ready to eat. The Eat24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons on a regular basis, which saves you money.
- With Eat24 Notes you can take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order an item again (Because hunger affects memory in mysterious ways). Notes also appear on restaurant menus to help us all make good future food (life) decisions.
- Eye Candy on restaurant menus. Browse pictures of food near you, so you can size up that burger before you commit to a relationship.
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the Eat24 app lets you scan your credit card with one tap. No expensive add-ons. No unruly cords. No dongles. (Although we do love saying the word dongle, so you can still use a dongle if you want. Dongle.) Just point your phone’s camera at your credit card to scan and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet right from the app.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes.
- Want to pick something up on the way home? Order in advance, and the Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
- Like to play favorites? We understand completely (Mom always liked us best.) The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants so you can find them more easily next time.
- Do you enjoy entering your credit card numbers over and over again? That’s a rhetorical question. No one likes that, which is why the Eat24 app stores your payment information for you.
- Backed by 24/7 Live Support, this app lets you chat with a real person about your Eat24 order. No robots, we promise. It's not that we don't trust robots. Well, actually, no. We don't trust them. Except for you, Android. We love you.
- Easy reordering for less thinking, and more enjoying.
-Tweet Your Meal, because everyone knows that if you didn’t tweet about it, it didn’t actually happen.
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers and content through our Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Eat 24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. Which means no more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Just the ability to take back a few precious minutes in your day and enjoy. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and chat with a real human being about any issue or question you may have. We’ll make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need your permission for a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
We added a sweet feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill. This feature requires access to your camera, and it won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions:
The app needs your permission to access accounts so we can send you coupons, exclusive deals and the occasional love note. No bootie calls, we promise.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
'Til we eat again…
AlohaMenu.com is here to help.
Alohamenu.com offers information of more than 500 restaurants in Hawaii.
1) Search restaurants with keyword search
2) Browse restaurants by cuisine: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Western and Local
3) Detailed information and menus of restaurants
4) Check-in and share on Facebook and Kakao Talk
5) Look up addresses and phone numbers for restaurants, then call or map them from your smart phone.
You can easy order thaifood more than 20 menu from application.
You can go anywhere with Thai Talk Application.
The best thing is don't worry when you need help for emergency.
Thai talk free Application include voice and no ads.
Thai talk have 5 category include
- basic thai talk
Welcome to thailand and enjoy thaitalk application
For just a $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions & 12,000+ items including vacation planning and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share the list with anyone. copy/move between lists/categories/items. Quickly create your own customized list in a matter of minutes. Easily duplicate the list or categories or items. Easily change your backup location and password protect your list.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily add new lists by importing from factory lists or just create a blank list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import Help Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto "My Lists" from any screen.
Make vacation planning stress free. Enjoy your vacation !!
keywords: vacation, vacation checklist, vacation list, vacation planning, vacation planner, vacation packing, vacations
More from developer
You will be able to confidently order from non tourist restaurants that don't have an english menu or any english speaking staff. Order a meal yourself in Thai, show the waiter the photo & name in Thai script, or play the audio.. no more confusion.
Detailed dish descriptions make this a useful reference when reading any Thai menu.
Although designed primarily for those travelling Thailand this application is also great fun & practical to use at your favourite Thai restaurant at home.
You'll discover that many Thai restaurants are more than happy to prepare authentic Thai dishes not listed on their standard menus.
Application is organised into 4 Tabs: Menu, Dictionary, Top20, About
- All entries contain English, Thai script, English transcription and audio of correct Thai pronunciation
- 100 authentic Thai Dishes grouped into a Menu of 9 categories
(Salads, Soups, Curries, Noodles, Rice, Stir Fried, Deep Fried, Grilled & Sweets/Snacks)
- Audio food dictionary of individual words, drinks & common requests (No Ice, Not spicy etc)
- Handy 'Top 20' list of popular dishes
- Helpful notes & tips regarding Thai translation to English
Each Detailed Dish screen contains:
- Name in Thai script
- Spoken audio of Thai name
- English name
- Transcribed english name
- Description of dish
- Photograph of dish
New dishes added regularly in PRO version. We recommend installing the free 'Lite' version for a sample of the content and to check device compatability.
Refer to the Support page for a complete list of existing & future content
All images taken at local restaurants or street stalls in Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket & Pattaya)
** No internet connection is required
Requires Android 2.2 and above
Feedback & suggestions welcomed, email firstname.lastname@example.org