New look same crap All this update did was dress up the same old pig in a new dress. The developers continue to ignore the numerous requests from users for the same Facebook comments capability that is offered on the Star's main site. Why is it that other news sites are able to do this with their apps but Gannett can't? I have emailed the developer numerous times and they have never bothered to reply once.
App functions better now. However, the new interface uses up way too much screen space with big blocks for each article with no ability to modify the presentation. I just want a list of topics that I can quickly scan before selecting.
Not worth it Why get old news when you can get updated news on other sites
Old News Only Not a single story from the current day's paper...
Okay, but no comments App is very similar to the mobile site. The biggest difference is that you can't read or write comments on the articles. Overall, pretty easy to use and navigate.
♤ACE♤ Wonder what family installed the Indy star newspaper press?!?!? Recently acquired by EGENOLF HOLDINGS GROUP LTD. Will be OUTFITED with Austin C. Egenolf as Captain for news in the INDIANAPOLITAN mid and northeast divisions of Gannett media.. finally I get to use the fruits of years of hard labor of my forefathers and I have sowed all over the world, best of it all is thd newspaper publication in my home town and installed by . I will be appointing the chairman of chief editorial within the next few days
• Be in the center of where the news happens with 360 video and virtual reality content.
• Elect to add one of our local properties to get more community news added to your feed.
• Get recommended and most popular stories for more personalized content.
• Save your favorite stories to read later.
• Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.