- 50% OFF TODAY! Buy it NOW! ✿
500 Most Useful Korean Verb + Adj is an application containing 500 flash cards of Korean Verbs & Adjectives for beginners. This App is ideal for beginners who have little to none experience in Korean. It is also an excellent reference tool for those who had learnt Korean but need a tool to review the common and useful Korean words.
All the flash cards in this App contains:
- The Korean Word
- Meaning in English
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT
This application has the following features:
- An interface to preview all characters in a single view
- The ability to bookmark selected characters for later reference
- A "Quiz Mode" for you to practice (please see screen capture)
- A word search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android Market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
It's even perfect to be used as a travel guide while you go to korea.
It contains all the basic words and sentences you need to know to be able to communicate with people.
It's a really rich application containing hundreds of words organized into several categories :
- Bad Words
All the sentences are in english with their korean translation.
All of them are listenable with a high quality recording of a native korean speaker.
You can consult the sentences by list, or even with an easy to use flash card system which is perfect to remember the sentences !
And of course, you are able to search any sentence through the search engine.
No internet connection required so you can use it abroad even if you can't access the internet !
And of course, it's completely ad free.
Available the next languages:
russian, chinese, czech, dutch, french, german, greek, italian, japanese, korean, polish, portuguese, spanish, turkish, ukrainian.
Having difficulties learning and remembering English irregular verbs?
AppWheelz Apps is the solution for you. AppWheelz IRVerb Apps offer 200+ commonly used English irregular verbs display in the forms of present, past and past participle tenses.
For non-English speakers, you have the option to choose Apps with verb translation to help you with memorization. Currently, we support Traditional Chinese,
Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, and much more to come. When you are ready to download, please choose your desired language accordingly.
IRVerb Apps allow you to search verbs from the database, study the list with easy to access forward and back buttons or add/delete any verbs/vocabularies of your choice.
AppWheelz IRVerb offers an unique testing feature to monitor your learning process/outcomes. Users can easily set up number of testing questions to be taken each time depending on the time allowed.
Users have the option to email test results and answers to all incorrectly answered questions to anyone, including teachers or parents with whom may want to monitor the user’s learning outcomes.
AppWheelz at your service!
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Korean will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Korean keyboard before using this application.
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Korea without any communication problem with Korean.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
The card will be changed whenever it is pressed.
Also, shake the phone to change the card.
Korean/English, level of the cards, and my voice recording option are available under the setting menu.
(Simple math question will be asked in order to enter the setting menu by pressing ‘Menu’ key.)
Through the my voice recording option, please guide the study by listening to Daddy’s, Mommy’s or lovely children’s voices.
Study, Pad, Book, Phrases, Words
Here you can get helpful information on several topics. Enjoy bright pictures and clear language! Use Korean Tutor and improve your knowledge on:
- Hangeul, the Korean alphabet
- Origin of Writing
- These and other useful hints all in one free app!
Learn Korean effective with Korean Tutor!
Want to master English vocabulary?
English - Korean flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in English for Korean speakers. One side of flashcards contains words in English and another side of flashcards contains words in Korean. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling to make the learning English language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥ ♥
English - Korean flashcards app includes 5000+ premade English flashcards which cover the most used English words from 9 categories:
• Food and Meals
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)
This app will help you speak korean as soon as possible. Just do it.
Learn the korean alphabet. Learn how to count in korean. Learn how to speak Mandarin.
Learn korean sentences, vocabulary, basic words etc. This app will help you learn this new language step by step, using advanced high quality videos lessons.
All lessons are based on videos taken from YouTube. Just try it once and you see the quality.
Learn korean today! High quality video lessons!
This app will help you speak korean as soon as possible.
Try Korean English Trainer, a unique and comprehensive application that lets you use E-Mail, SMS and Notes in Korean and English with the help of a unique and easy to use inbuilt keyboards. The application also provides an inbuilt dictionary of about 3000 words with translation from Korean to English and English to Korean and sample usage in sentences.
Note: for Korean audio please install Korean tts separately.
For easy learning use audio of words and sample sentences.
1. Korean E-Mail: Create, edit, send, and read E-Mails in Korean.
2. Korean SMS: Create, edit, save, send and read SMS in Korean.
3. Korean Notes: Create, edit, save Notes in Korean as text files. Browse and arrange files in folders.
4. Korean to English and English to Korean dictionary:
a) More than 3000 words, useful for day to day communication
b) Easy to use Categorizations:
i. Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb and Preposition
ii. Animals, Numbers, Food Items, Relationships and More
iii. Alphabetically sorted list
iv. Sample usage in sentences
v. In built audio for pronunciation of English and Korean words (requires TTS support on device)
c) Search-ability of the entire word list by direct search.
d) Automatic conversion of keyboard from Korean to English or English to Korean depending on usage
Try free for fix set of words. Buy via in-app purchase for full set of words.
* We have a dedicated team of qualified and experienced professionals for developing, enhancing and supporting this application. For any kind of questions or clarifications, suggestions, feedback etc. please do not hesitate in communicating to us at email@example.com.
Our scientific proven algorithm reminds you at the exact time to review words so that you will never forget them. This ensures that you maximize your language learning impact with your precious time used as efficiently as possible.
Voclab will gradually increase the difficulty of words to ensure that you gain first a solid foundation of basic words before learning more complex ones. This enables you to quickly gain a good understanding of the language.
Voclab gives you the following advantages:
+ Over 4,000 Words with high quality native speaker Audio (>250 words in free version)
+ All words have been carefully selected to cover the most important Korean words
+ Special algorithm that considers your personal learning character to speed up your memorization
+ Fun Multiple Choice Quiz to test your knowledge
+ Follow your learning progress with our Statistics and ongoing Feedback
+ Get additional information for each word (e.g. word form and word category)
If you need to prepare for a specific exam or topic, you can also focus on specific word categories or level of difficulties. You can choose words from more than 50 word categories and four levels of difficulties.
Our word categories cover all important Korean words, ranging from essential categories like colors, days of the week to more advanced categories of e.g. Economics and sciences.
The VocLab algorithm takes care that you always learn words appropriate to your proficiency level.
Voclab is developed by a team of language learning experts with ten years of experience in developing language learning software.
If you like to learn more about our method, please visit our website at www.voclab.com.
Please note that the App needs close to 50MB in internal memory. Make sure you have enough space. It can be moved to SD card after installation.
We strongly suggest you to download and run the free trial version of the app to see if it is compatible with your device before purchasing the full version.
LITE VERSION with access to more than 250 words
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
✓ Every Korean word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Korean is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Korean in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Korean to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Korean to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Korean-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Korean is the primary language spoken in South Korea and the cities of Seoul, Incheon, and Busan. It is normally written in Hangul script. In this app, you can display Korean words in either Hangul, Roman characters, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
ZERO EXPLANATIONS TO READ.
Start learning immediately. The app is designed not to have any instructions in any language, yet you will learn how to read Korean letters as you follow through 19 chapters (5 chapters for LITE version). It shows you (not tells you) the underlying logic and also helps you memorize them for good.
Most Korean Alphabet learning applications explain Hangul alphabet itself but not much toward real examples of how they can be put together. Korean Letters focuses on teaching you how to read Korean letters. We used loan words that Koreans use in Korea as examples, so that you relate how Korean Alphabet can be assembled to notate the pronunciation you know, and also you learn how Koreans pronounce them in their way. When you see picture pages with those loan words, try to guess how Korean alphabet can be used to write the sound of what you know, such as Nano, Banana, Guitar, Taekwondo, Dora, etc. It is really fun.
Test yourself when you go to a Korean restaurant and face the menu. Test yourself with your favorite Korean song lyrics. You will be surprised that you can actually read them now!
Over 100+ fanatic reviews on iOS AppStore includes:
"Can't be any easier!" by Nakoruru, Feb 4 2013
Been trying to learn Hangul on my own for years and this app made it absolutely effortless. After learning all the chapters, I can read it really well now. Great app, simple and easy to use...
"Excellent, Simple, Quick" by Carrelesscarol, Jan 25 2013
This app is worth the cost. I was reading Hangul within hours of picking up the app. Anyone looking for an easy way to read Hangul need look no further.
"Best app! Can't go wrong" by Airfoxx, Jan 16, 2013
This app will get you reading in the shortest timeline... Excellent app for beginners!
"Perfect for first timers" by Ford fairlane, Jan 7, 2013
I've never had any experience with Korean (Hangul), and this was my first attempt at trying to learn the alphabet. Within hours, I was able to pronounce almost all of the combinations with little effort. It doesn't clog your brain with too much instruction. Instead, it focuses on repetition and logic - it lets YOU figure out the connections and why they are in the order they appear. I'm getting ready to teach English in Korea, and this has broken the ice. Excellent app!
More from developer
Interested in learning Korean, but don't know where to start?
Try out Gaon Hangeul Step 1!
You will be able to learn Hangeul, Korean Alphabet, in just 7 days!
With 7- day study program, you will:
- Understand the formation of Korean Alphabet
- Understand the composition of Korean vowels and consonants
- Read Korean Alphabet
- Pronounce Hangeul words accurately
- Practice pronunciation through quizzes
Interested in learning Korean, but don't know where to start?
Try out Gaon Hangeul Step 1&2!
If you have already finished Hangeul step 1, step 2 will help you:
- Understand the function and pronunciation of final consonant
- Understand 6 pronunciation rules
- Pronounce Hangeul words accurately
- Practice pronunciation through quizzes
- Be motivated to study by themselves
“Gaon Korean Words 1” provides the most essential 200 words for beginner-level Korean learners!
With 7- day study program, you will:
- Learn the most essential Korean words on I & Family, Countries & Jobs, School & Home, Numbers & Time, ad Verbs and Adjectives.
- Review the words through exclusive summary page
- Effectively review all the words through 4 kinds of quizzes