I enjoy this app for documenting my plants, however I wish I could sort them by Latin name only as common names are not relevant at all. I also wish there was a way to edit encyclopedia entries that are blatantly wrong. Edit: this app has also been having issues with connecting to the internet lately which us irritating
Having issues connecting to the internet - even after getting the new update it hasn't fixed the problem. App has been working great for months up until now and I like the community and ability to track plant growth.
Friendly community. App struggles with our rural slow internet speed and loads very slowly, can only use when I go to town.
I love garden tags. It's such a helpful and lovely community. Great for documenting and keeping track of the plants you have. Very helpful with ID's ☺ I'm always recommending garden tags to friends etc.
Great app and community but recently seems to be having a free technical issues
Great app, would be better if it had a messaging feature and also a location feature, so can filter out people within the same area as me, because the growing conditions are so different depending where you are. Also being able to upload videos would be brilliant.
Our latest release has sprouted…
- Added a plant search to the ‘add to existing plant’ publish process. This makes it easier to add additional photos to your plants
- Share plants with your friends
- If you see a plant you like you can buy it! We think this is a dangerous feature for plantaholics like us
- New following screen layout to make it easier to see the plant encyclopedia, add to wish list, comment and see your plants in their full glory
- Various little green gremlin fixes
Instantly and automatically identify plants, flowers, and trees with PictureThis
Go on an adventure in this summer garden game for kids in the family yards.
Make a beautiful and stunning photos in garden with Garden Dual Photo Frames app