。Weekly RP Events!
。Guide Forum - Share your builds!
。Champion Builder - try builds before playing in games!
。Updated Game Info.
。Champions,Items,Mastery and Spell Info.
League Of Legends © Riot Games Inc. All right reserved.
League of Legends and Riot Games Inc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games Inc.
Tired of tabbing out of your League of Legends client to lookup summoner statistics in your webbrowser on lolking or lolnexus? With LoL Summoners you dont need that anymore! Access up-to-date informations about every summoner in the League of Legends.
With the Game Assistant, you can see the statistics of all opponents and fellows, checkout their runes, masteries or Kill/Death-Ratio. In realtime!
- Champion statistics, counterpicks and guides!
- Search for summoner statistics on North America, Europe West, Europe North/East, Brazil, Russia, Turkey and Latin America and Oceania!
- Ranked statistics and champion statistics
- Match History with even more informations than ingame
- Rune Pages and Mastery Pages
- Game Assistant
*This app just gets better and better each update. Hasn't disappointed me since day 1. No bugs, frequent updates -just freaking awesome*
*A very very big thank you and congratulations to the developers for this jewel. MANDATORY for all players*
*Basically lolking but better. More accessible and much more helpful*
This product is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Riot Games, Inc. or any of its affiliates.
* Available in multiple languages (Change your language in "Settings")
* BEST App for League of Legends!
* Everything you need to know about LoL
* "Must Have" for anyone serious about this game
* Always up to date with the latest patches!
* #1 League of Legends app
* Over 1.5 Million downloads!
All-in-one app for information you need about every champion in League of Legends!
- You can study any champion to enhance your gaming
- Learn about the champions you are facing
- Learn the new champion
- Find out who is currently OP!
- Search, Sort, and Filter to find your champion faster
- Video for each champion spells
- Read about champion lore (background story)
- View all skins of champions
- Check out champions in weekly rotation
- Get Sales information on champions and skins
- Much More!
- Also check out "League of Legends Items" app for all the information you need about Items!
Check out the details for Free RP Event in the app!
League of Legends Champions isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.
Cashme is an easy app that allows you to get rewards by your actions on mobile! Just start Cashme and get nice offers, follow the offer instructions and get rewards accordingly! Just few easy taps, you can make money anytime, anywhere!
Rewards you get from Cashme can be redeemed for game points, gift card and even cash!
Mycard, Gash+, Phone Recharge Cards including Mobifone, Viettel, Gate, Vinaphone, Vcoin and Zingxu, Mol Points, Amazon gift card, itunes and google play gift card and cashing via paypal
Easy steps to get rewards:
1. Register as a Cashme Member, to get 50 rewards;
2. Invite your friends to join Cashme, to get double rewards;
3. Pick an offer on the list, try to earn rewards now!
Fan us on the Facebook:
LINE ID： lilyzgofree
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s League of Legends community and rank them in trending order
- Search: article-level
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the League of Legends community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/.
For support, contact us through our Mobile Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Item such as My Card, Garena shell, Steam wallet cards, Mol Points, KKBox and Telecom prepaid credit as (Digi, hotlink, tunetalk, umobile, xpax,xox) and more virtual goods.
Café de Coral cash vouchers, McDonald's cash vouchers, KFC Cash Vouchers, JUSCO Cash Vouchers, GSC Movie Tickets, Starbucks Gift Cards, 3C peripherals and other products waiting for you to come and redeem it ... It’s all free!!
Bonus Gift is a app that users can redeem alots of goodies as above, and there's having some mission task for you to download and earn free points. Points that you had earn can use it on the spend area to redeem all of the goodies such as cash voucher , and game points, telecom prepaid credit etc etc. We do having some new games for you to download and play as well!! Bonus Gift do have daily surprises limited time redemption session for users to redeem goodies with the lowest points ever!
For more information, please log on : www.facebook.com/bonusgift
+ Video of top games, players & esports events
+ Live shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers.
+ Browse by game and channel name
+ Fully-featured chat, including chat-only mode
+ Tap the heart to follow channels and games you want to watch.
+ Supports Chromecast.
* App by DKSquad, creators of the popular app "League of Legends Champions"
* Information of ALL Items and Runes in LoL
* "Must Have" for anyone serious about this game
* Always up to date with the latest changes!
All-in-one app for information you need about every Items and Runes in League of Legends!
- You can study items to best fit your champions
- Learn about all new/updated items
- Learn the new runes
- Find out the best item builds!
- Items available in Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss!
- Search, Sort, and Filter to find the exact match
- Much More!
- Also check out "League of Legends Champions" app for all the information you need about Champions!
Check out the details for Free RP Event in the app!
League of Legends Items isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.
Save to SD
Set as wallpaper
The domestic cat (Felis catus or Felis silvestris catus) is a small, usually furry, domesticated, and carnivorous mammal. It is often called the housecat when kept as an indoor pet, or simply the cat when there is no need to distinguish it from other felids and felines. Cats are often valued by humans for companionship and their ability to hunt vermin and household pests.
Cats are similar in anatomy to the other felids, with strong, flexible bodies, quick reflexes, sharp retractable claws, and teeth adapted to killing small prey. Cat senses fit a crepuscular and predatory ecological niche. Cats can hear sounds too faint or too high in frequency for human ears, such as those made by mice and other small animals. They can see in near darkness. Like most other mammals, cats have poorer color vision and a better sense of smell than humans.
Despite being solitary hunters, cats are a social species, and communication includes the use of a variety of vocalizations (mewing, purring, trilling, hissing, growling and grunting) as well as pheromones and types of cat-specific body language.
Cats have a rapid breeding rate. Under controlled breeding, they can be bred and shown as registered pedigree pets, a hobby known as fancy. Failure to control the breeding of pet by neutering, and the abandonment of former household pets, has resulted in large numbers of feral cats worldwide, requiring population control.
Since cats were cult animals in ancient Egypt, they were commonly believed to have been domesticated there, but there may have been instances of domestication as early as the Neolithic from around 9500 years ago (7500 BC).
A genetic study in 2007 concluded that domestic are descended from African wildcats (Felis silvestris lybica) c. 8000 BC, in the Near East. Cats are the most popular pet in the world, and are now found in almost every place where humans live.
Familiar and easily kept animals, their physiology has been particularly well studied; it generally resembles that of other carnivorous mammals but displays several unusual features probably attributable to cats' descent from desert-dwelling species. For instance, they are able to tolerate quite high temperatures: Humans generally start to feel uncomfortable when their skin temperature passes about 38 °C (100 °F), but they show no discomfort until their skin reaches around 52 °C (126 °F),:46 and can tolerate temperatures of up to 56 °C (133 °F) if they have access to water.
Cats conserve heat by reducing the flow of blood to their skin and lose heat by evaporation through their mouth. They have minimal ability to sweat, with glands located primarily in their paw pads, and pant for heat relief only at very high temperatures (but may also pant when stressed). A cat's body temperature does not vary throughout the day; this is part of cats' general lack of circadian rhythms and may reflect their tendency to be active both during the day and at night.:1 Cats' feces are comparatively dry and their urine is highly concentrated, both of which are adaptations that allow cats to retain as much fluid as possible. Their kidneys are so efficient that can survive on a diet consisting only of meat, with no additional water, and can even rehydrate by drinking seawater.
Legal notice: We believe our images fall under the fair use doctrine as they are reduced size and excerpted for informational purposes/or public domain. However, if you would like to request removal of an image from our collection for copyright reasons, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to oblige.