NEW: Inovative Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation on your windshield
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
•High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
•Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
•Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
•Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
•Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
•Three Alternative Routes to choose from
•Waypoints for places you want to visit
•Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
•Junction View to highlights highway exists
•Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
•Speed Camera Warnings about fixed speedcams & police trap warnings from other drivers
•Free updates of maps & POIs
•3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
•Free updates of Fixed speedcam database
•Traffic to avoid getting stuck in jams
•Navigate with voice of Homer Simpson & other celebrity voices
•Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
•Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
•Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
•Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
•Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
•Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
•Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
•Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
SYGIC PLACES – FREE EXTENSIONS
•Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
•TripAdvisor, Booking.com] & many more
•Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
•Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
•Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
•Import of interesting locations - POIs
•Customizable navigation screen
•SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
•Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
•Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
For instance you parked somewhere near a stadium, bar or busy car lot, but later on returning you don't have a clue where you parked the car. The friends you came with are equally clueless.
But with this app, you simply click a button when you park your car, and the Android uses its location sensor to record the car's GPS co-ordinates and address. Later, when you reopen the app, it shows you a map from where you are to the stored location-- problem solved! This is the ultimate transportation app.
GARMIN GPS REVIEW PREMIUM as highlighted earlier also reviews the GARMIN GPS NAVIGATOR and shows you where to get the best deal on this amazing GARMIN device.
GARMIN GPS NAVIGATOR is Easy-to-use, dual orientation, touchscreen interface
Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice guide using recognizable buildings and landmarks.
PhotoReal and Bird's Eye junction views offer detailed images of junctions along your route, to ease the stress of merging on or off a roadway.
Up Ahead displays nearby services info -including restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel -alongside your map and updates as you drive your route.
Sleek mount attaches from behind, for less distraction.
This app showcases the device in great visual style and provides links to get the best deal in purchasing one. You also get links to purshasing the latest model even before its official release
- Garmin Conect format support, TCX format support
- SportTracks fitlog format support
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence and more
- view workout on map
- compare multiple workouts
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each week/month
- view activities by category/equipment
- interactive graphs
TAGS: Garmin Connect, Garmin Connect Mobile, Forerunner, Edge
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2011 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
Do you find it difficult to show friends what rides and routes have you done unless they are at your computer? Now You can download them to your phone and display them at ease.
GARMIN viewer PRO supports wide range of functions:
- graphs of elevation, heart rate, pace, speed, cadence, etc.
- view activity on map with heat maps for elevation, power, speed, etc.
- compare multiple activities
- calendar view with cumulative stats for each day/month/year
- filter activities by category, course, distance, duration, date, etc.
- interactive graphs
- view your Training plans
- overview of user created Workouts
- view your GARMIN Health data
- review your active/past goals
- view statistics for each activity, group activities by date, category, etc.
- Garmin Swim support
- Garmin 620/220 support with Vertical oscillation, Ground contact time and more
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us through email.
TAGS: Garmin connect mobile, Garmin health, Training plans, Workouts, Forerunner, Edge
Garmin/Garmin Connect: Copyright (c) 1996-2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.
Tested with the following devices GARMIN:
- eTrex Legend HCx
- Etrex Legend C
- Forerunner 205
- GPSMap 60CX
not working with Etrex 30 :(
Tested with the following ANDROID devices:
- Google Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy Note
Beta version can be downloaded here::
Garmin and MapSource are registered trademark or trademarks of
Garmin Ltd. or one of its subsidiaries.
** REBOOT CELL PHONE if you install on Android 3.1 and down. **
** REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE DISPLAYED ON BOOT **
WAY GPS Tracker is a SILENT GPS tracker app sending real-time location updates to your private web account. Just install on the cell phone you want to monitor and get the peace of mind you need.
★★★★★ "Simple, RUNS SILENTLY and then log onto http://whereareyougps.com and you can see your movements plotted throughout the day and previous days!" –Jackson Smith
More than 2 MILLION tracked phones! (also available for BlackBerry)
WAY GPS Tracker will help you to keep all your family members safe. Once installed on your kids and loved ones cellphones WAY GPS Tracker app runs silently and start automatically to send locations to your private web account.
GPS Tracker for personal, family, and even for business gps tracking!
GPS tracker app will start tracking automatically and send exact location from GPS sensor, WIFI or cell phone tower signal (carrier triangulation). WAY GPS Tracker app is automatically initiated when the phone is powered ON. Download this app for FREE today!
WAY GPS Tracker is compatible with all your GPS-enabled Android phones and tablets and uses state-of-the-art GPS Tracker technology combined with advanced features like warning areas (geofencing) to get alerted on bad situations.
★★★★★ "This is the best gps tracker that I have ever downloaded and it is very accurate. Thank you very much." –Noah Williams
Silent GPS Tracker to get GPS Navigation history.
Once installed, the WAY GPS Tracker app will silently collect GPS data. NO USER INTERACTION is visible once installed, WAY GPS Tracker will send locations automatically and privately to your web account. Just logging-on to ** WhereAreYouGPS.com ** from any web browser (mobile, tablet, or PC) and get GPS Navigation history on a Google Map.
Family Locator for peace of mind.
WAY GPS Tracker is an accurate cell phone tracker for family safety and set-up is simple: just install the app on all of your family’s GPS-enabled Android phones and tablets to track them from anywhere using a web browser (sign in at http://whereareyougps.com).
GPS Tracking for your employees also.
GPS tracker Application is so simple to install and with no device user interaction after installation. Manage gps tracking frequency and schedule from your private web account settings at http://whereareyougps.com and view all your devices at a glance.
Phone Tracker for you and your loved ones.
GPS Tracking cell phones has never been easier. Install WAY GPS Tracker app and you’ll be able to locate all your loved ones in a matter of seconds!
★★★★★ "I will never lose my handy again!!!." –Tomas Ethan Rodriguez
Install WAY GPS Tracker and get an extra degree of safety for you and all your family.
▌ HOW TO INSTALL (compatible with all Android cell phones and tablets)
Step 1: Install WAY GPS Tracker on the mobile which you want to track.
Step 2: Click on CREATE ACCOUNT button to set an email and a password.
And that's it! Just go to http://whereareyougps.com and log in to track phone.
★★★★★ "This app doesn't take up much space, doesn't show up unless you go digging for it, and is the perfect way for a parent to keep tabs on their children. The best part about it is that it could help you find your child in an emergency, or if something were to happen. That is, until they'll let us inject them with a chip LOL This is by far one of the most useful parenting tools I've found." - Ellen MacDupre
If you experience any issue using or installing WAY GPS tracker app just send us an email to email@example.com. We're unable to help you if you just write a comment on Google Play!
Visit http://whereareyougps.com or go to https://mapmedocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/HELP/Home for help.
Requires a Garmin Connect account (free at connect.garmin.com). This account makes it easy to analyze and share your workouts!
"Garmin", "Garmin Connect", the blue triangle and the white letter "G" are trademarks of Garmin.
- Garmin Connect
- Training Peaks
- Runtastic (see here for limitations: http://www.sportablet.com/1/post/2013/09/sharing-on-runtastic.html).
The app can also export to GPX and share to Facebook.
Other than reading from your Garmin, the app can also import FIT and TCX files from sdcard, flash drives, etc.
For some Garmin models, the app can also send tracks / courses to the device (see here: http://www.sportablet.com/send). This feature will be gradually implemented for every device.
At this time, these devices are supported (read mode):
Forerunner 201 and 301
Forerunner 305 and 205
Forerunner 10, 110 and 210
Forerunner 405, 405CX, 410 are in beta: http://goo.gl/XJKPj
Forerunner 310xt, 610, 910xt are in beta: http://goo.gl/ixrmQ
Forerunner 50, 60, 70 are in alpha: http://goo.gl/DPDKH
Garmin Swim is in alpha: http://goo.gl/DPDKH
Edge 205 and 305
Edge 500, 705 and 800
eTrex 30, eTrex Legend HCx, ForeTrex 401
GpsMap csx 60
also reported working with Astro 200, Montana and the Garmin Fenix.
Note: Edge 500/705/800 and Forerunner 110/210 may take a while to mount (up to 20 sec). Be patient, the app will start when they're recognized as USB devices by the tablet.
The app supports Sony Xperia phones with built-in ANT+ chips, if you have one you don't need the Garmin ANT+ dongle.
The Uploader is free to try: you can read all activities, but explore only one (from your first upload session). That way, you can test communication with the Garmin and publishing to all the supported websites.
Once you know that it works fine with your Garmin device and Android phone/tablet, if you like what you see, you can activate it with an in-app purchase on Google Play (price is about 5 euros / 6.6 $).
Note: in-app purchases are slow, and may take a couple of minutes to be confirmed. Don't panic :-).
This app is a simplified version of the Sportablet app, targeting mobile phones and small-screen tablets. If you have a 10" tablet, check out Sportablet on google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carlopescio.sportablet
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile. *Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
+ NAVTEQ map material for 44 countries of Europe
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping guide (German language only)
+ POI all-in-one (extra POI package)
+ Mobile Alert Live - a new MOBILE danger zone service
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- WQXGA and WQHD (2560x1600/1440 dpi) are not supported
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon mobilenavigator europe
Smartphone Link creates a seamless navigation experience between a compatible Garmin personal navigator and an Android smartphone. It allows the devices to share information, such as saved and recently found locations and where you parked. It also links your compatible nüvi to Garmin services, such as weather using your smartphone's current mobile data plan.*
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-enabled 2013 Garmin devices, including nüvi 3560LM**.
Examples of services:
Send locations/addresses- Send locations or addresses from Google Maps™ within the Android platform to your nüvi®.
Local weather information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Family Tracker is a GPS tracking application that allows you to track the location of Android and Apple cell phones and tablets and send free text messages between them.
What you get with this purchase:
1) Track Android cell phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads
2) Force updates remotely at any time without the user having to take any actions and it does not matter if the application is running or not
3) Ability to send a Stealth Ping, which forces an automatic location update of the remote device without the person being notified
4) Even if the phone is rebooted, Family Tracker will automatically resume tracking and updating its position
5) Track phones via the web
6) Free texts between phones in any language
7) Force a sound even if the phone is on vibrate or silent
8) Virtually no impact on battery life!
9) Find your phone when lost or stolen
10 Tablet compatible
11) Great for businesses! Track your vehicles, shipments, etc.
12) Uses all the possible location methods: GPS, Cell Tower Triangulation and Wi-Fi. That provides the best possible balance between accuracy and dependability
13) Tracks equally well cell phones and tablets
14) Uses the pictures from contacts or you can set a custom photo for every person you are tracking
15) Displays the approximate address of the devices being tracked
16) The most reliable and full-featured cell phone tracker on the market!
17) Works anywhere in the world, including free texting across borders.
Optional Pro Features include:
1) The ability to see the historical location data (breadcrumbs) for everyone you are tracking on the map
2) Quickly find out where someone was at a particular time by using breadcrumbs list view
3) Export of the breadcrumbs info into .GPX and .KML file formats. That allows you to share or archive this information.
*** The Pro Features are optional and require an in app purchase in order to get activated! ***
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT AT email@example.com. WE REPLY PROMPTLY!
FamilyTracker allows you to track your children, wife, husband and fiancée. You can now track their location at anytime, as long as they have their Android or iOS devices with them.
So how does this work?
Simple. Install Family Tracker on the device you want to track. From then on, you can use either a web browser or the Family Tracker app itself installed on your own device to locate your family member.
Each device with FamilyTracker installed has the option to automatically update its location at regular intervals (from every 1 min. to every 1 hour).
In addition to that you can always force a location update of the remote phone or tablet at any time. Just send them a Stealth Ping.
There are 2 ways to set up tracking a phone with our application:
1. Having the application installed on both phones- yours and the person you want to track.
2. Install the Family Tracker application only on the phone you want to track and then use our website to track it, force location updates and send free messages.
Family Tracker does not need to know your phone's cell number to function, as it does not send SMS messages for notifications. It sends free Push Notifications to the device being tracked. These notifications are free, specific to our Family Tracker application, and work anywhere in the world as long as the device being tracked has internet access via the cellular network or WiFi.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
If you don't have a device with built-in ANT hardware, but USB OTG is supported, you can still install this service to allow apps to use ANT wireless technology through ANT USB sticks.
What is ANT?
ANT is an extremely power efficient wireless communication technology. ANT allows you to connect to, and make use of various other ANT or ANT+ devices. Today, this service allows you to connect to popular interoperable ANT+ sport/fitness/health devices such as heart rate sensors, fitness equipment, cycling products, weight scales and more. In the future it will be possible to use ANT to enable a myriad of new applications from your mobile device, such as home automation control of lighting, temperature and door lock functions. Visit www.thisisant.com for more info.
How to use:
This system service cannot be launched directly. It will run automatically in the background whenever any application that requires ANT wireless communication is used.
ANT+ enabled applications also typically require downloading the ANT+ Plugins http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
Some popular apps enhanced with ANT+:
* Samsung S Health
* Garmin Fit™
* SportsTracker by STL
* My Tracks
* Run.GPS Trainer UV
* IpBike, IpWatts, IpPeloton, IpSmartHr
Developing ANT Applications:
ANT is an ultra low power wireless technology great for low data rate applications such as sensors, monitors, beacons, command and control, etc. Connecting devices and transferring data is simple using our ANT API. Developing apps for ANT+ devices is even easier using our ANT+ Plugins API. These APIs are free to use. More information is available at http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android/.
Required Android Permissions:
‘Network communication- Full Internet access’: The ANT Radio Service will never download or upload any data over the internet. This permission is only required because it is possible to install the ANT Radio Service on an Android Emulator (ie: for development purposes) in which case it requires access to internet sockets to communicate with an ANT USB Stick on the host Windows PC using the ANT Android Emulator Tools. This communication requires the INTERNET permission but only communicates with the local PC.
‘System tools- Modify global system settings’: This allows initialization of whether ANT should be turned off or kept on when Airplane mode is entered.
* ANT and ANT+ in general http://www.thisisant.com
* ANT on Android http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
* ANT+ Certified Apps http://www.thisisant.com/directory/filter/~/115/~/
* Other ANT+ Certified Products http://www.thisisant.com/directory/
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as it is difficult to respond to all questions left in reviews.
More from developer
• Get a friendly introduction to geocaching
• Search for nearby geocaches
• Filter caches based on cache type, difficulty, terrain, size and awesomeness
• See caches right on the map (street map or satellite view)
• Read cache descriptions, logs, and hints
• Navigate to the cache using compass view
• Log caches as “found” right from the app
• Mark caches as “favorites” for easy reference
• Share caches via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Access your complete OpenCaching.com account
• Hide caches and add them from your phone
Search & Start Caching:
Just open the app and click ‘Find Cache’. The nearest caches will automatically appear in street map or satellite view. The handy bulls-eye rating system lets you easily see a cache’s size, ruggedness of terrain, difficulty to find and overall “awesomeness” before you start searching. Simply select a cache that’s right for you and hit 'Go' to begin finding it – compass view will point the way.
Log, Share and Hide Caches:
Log caches the moment you find them using this app, or write up a few quick comments and save it as a draft to come back to later. Share your most spectacular hides and finds with your friends through email, Twitter and Facebook. The app even lets you upload new caches that you hide.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
FREE features include:
- Driving and walking directions that track progress on a map
- Always up-to-date maps for Australia with millions of included points of interest
- Navigate to addresses in your Contacts
- Continues navigating while you make and receive calls, etc.
- No data charges after downloading the app if you’re on the Telstra network and no ads
- Experience premium features for the first 7 days for free with no obligation to subscribe
Premium features (see Pricing below):
- Arrive at your destination with ease, with accurate turn-by-turn voice-guided Garmin navigation
- 3D junction views with lane guidance
- Multi-route trip planner and via points to add stops while en route
- Aussie pronunciation of instructions and street names
- Live traffic updates, flight information and detour button to get around roadblocks and congestion
- Speed camera and red light camera alerts
- Speed limits for most major roads, with speed limit warnings and Estimated Time of Arrival display
- Check in to Facebook® and Foursquare® on arrival and explore your city with integrated Facebook, Foursquare, and Wikipedia locations (data charges apply)
- 3D buildings and landmarks to aid navigation
- Avoid tolls, unpaved roads, highways, and major traffic events
- Personalised navigation with free voices and vehicles from the Garmin Garage
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation with train, tram and ferry routes in capital cities
Subscribe in-app to premium feature offers exclusive to Telstra Next G® customers:
• 24 hour pass ($1.95)
• Monthly subscription ($7.95), first month FREE for new customers
• 12 month pass ($69.95), save over 25% versus 12 x monthly payments
Post-Paid customer charges are included on your Telstra bill. Pre-Paid customer charges are deducted from your account balance.
Terms & Conditions can be found here: http://telstra.com.au/customerterms/home_mobile_dataserv.htm.
Data charges may apply for downloads from App Store, and when using Facebook, Foursquare, and Wikipedia locations.
Your subscription to this service will continue automatically unless you cancel it by selecting My Account from General Settings, pressing the manage button, and cancelling your renewing subscription. You will continue to have access until the renewal/expiry date.
Please note that restrictions on driver use, including specific restrictions on L and P plate drivers, exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Garmin is a trademark of Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a registered trade mark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Foursquare is a trademark of Foursquare Labs, Inc.
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the Live Track feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-enabled 2012 and 2013 Garmin devices, including the RV 760, nüvi 2475, 2495, 2595, 2595, 3490, 3590, 2417, 2517, 2597, 2467, 2567, 2797, 2497, 2577, and 3597**. Some of these nüvi models require a software update, available at www.garmin.com/myDashboard.
What Are Garmin Live Services?
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your Garmin navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through subscriptions that offer premium content and enhanced features.
Examples of Garmin Live Services:
Local weather information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
Live Traffic** - Garmin Live Traffic provides the best-in-class real-time information to help you
navigate in and around congestion. Live Traffic is updated every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle.
photoLive traffic cameras* - Provides drivers the ability to look up real-time photos from traffic
cameras to get a glance at traffic and weather conditions.
Advanced Weather* - In addition to what the free weather service provides, Advanced Weather
also allows users to receive severe weather alerts and view animated radar images on the nüvi. Colors distinguish types of precipitation, such as rain, snow and ice, to help you avoid bad driving conditions.
Real-time safety cameras**: Alerts you to fixed and mobile safety camera data to help you arrive
safely at your destination.
Dynamic parking: Helps you locate parking areas close to your destination. It also will provide you with the number of spots available and the current cost of the parking spot.
Garmin Tracker: Allows you to track the location of your nüvi via myGarmin™. You also can send a link via Facebook®, Twitter® or email for others to track you as you travel with your nüvi.
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
Get insight into how your car is performing with the free Garmin Mechanic™ app. Use the Skidpad to measure lateral acceleration, and track your speed and distance using GPS.
Taking a trip? Garmin Mechanic tracks your trips and calculates total distance, average speed, and estimated mileage to help increase fuel savings. Got more than one vehicle? You can track and collect data on multiple vehicles.
At the pump, enter your fill-up data and track average mileage, total fuel used, fuel cost, cost per mile and more. Set up service schedules for maintenance on all your vehicles, and get notifications when service is due.
Expand your toolbox by pairing the Garmin Mechanic app with our ecoRoute™ HD module (sold separately) and gain access to real-time performance data, including live gauges showing RPM, throttle position, intake pressure, manifold vacuum, boost, instant economy, battery voltage, real-time estimated power and torque, and more. Evaluate your driving style with the Eco Score gauge.
Create gauge sets and save them as Dashboards, and instantly recall them for different driving modes (e.g. towing, economy, racing).
Measure your vehicle's performance with the Acceleration/Dyno feature. Measure 0-30, 0-60 and 1/4-mile times, torque and horsepower.
With the ecoRoute HD module, Garmin Mechanic also calculates your instant and average fuel economy, and checks your vehicle’s self-test status for emissions certification. The vehicle diagnostics feature reads and provides descriptions for over 6500 error codes and resets your vehicle’s Check Engine light.
Export all your vehicle information (including fill-ups, service schedule, service history, sensor data, diagnostic data, acceleration runs and more) to view on your computer.
- Tablet support -- works with 7" and 10" tablets (all Android versions)
- Move to SD Card option
- Track average mileage and service history on multiple vehicles
Features (when paired with ecoRoute HD module):
- View diagnostic codes and reset your vehicle’s Check Engine light
- View and record real-time sensor data
- Calculate real-time and average fuel consumption
- Measure acceleration and calculate 0-30, 0-60, ¼-mile times, torque and horsepower.
- Record OBD sensor data from your vehicle and view it on your computer
• Stop and start recording
• Remote control of camera settings like resolution, frames-per-second and more
• Live video preview with less delay (not available while recording)
• Compatible with VIRB Elite only