Garmin Helm™ allows you to use an Android™ phone or tablet to view and control a Garmin GPSMAP® 5x7, 7x1, 8x0, 10x0, 7400/7600, and 8600 which have built-in Wi-Fi. When paired with a GPSMAP 8000 series chartplotter the Garmin Marine Wi-Fi Adapter is required (sold separately). ** Requires latest chartplotter firmware. **
• View and control the chartplotter
• Enhances situational awareness for the mariner
• Works seamlessly with SmartMode™ to group chartplotter thumbnails by station when used with a GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm system
• Easily switch between chart plotters using thumbnail screen preview
• Connect multiple Android devices simultaneously
Visit www.garmin.com for updated device compatibility information.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
For more information on chartplotter firmware updates, visit http://www8.garmin.com/support/software/marine.html