Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Smartphone Link creates a seamless navigation experience between a compatible Garmin personal navigator and an Android smartphone. It allows the devices to share information, such as saved and recently found locations and where you parked. It also links your compatible nüvi to Garmin services, such as weather using your smartphone's current mobile data plan.*
Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-2014 nuvi2567LM **.
Examples of services:
*Send address- Send locations or addresses to your nüvi®.
*Local weather information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
*Garmin Live Traffic- Premium service at no additional costs. Avoid delays and find detours with the best-in-class real-time information. Garmin Live Traffic is updated as often as every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and roaming rates.
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
+++ Discount until 6th April 2015 +++
+++ Latest version 5.4.0 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Extended display of traffic signs: Warning of sharp turns, overtaking bans, accident risk, and more
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (HFP or A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Fuel Live - Provides current fuel prices for Germany*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for 44 countries of Europe
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ POI all-in-one – Add 100 thousands of extra POIs to your onboard database
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you in your country about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Mobile Alert Live Premium - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Europe wide, providing information level of reliability, time since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations – an onboard database with lots of LPG/Bio-Diesel service stations
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in more than 65 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- The Europe version can require up to 3.4GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
* Attention! Application requires to download about 2GB of data (map files) after installation.
This application allows you to turn your phone or tablet into a real navigation device that works without connecting to the Internet.
NavLux developed by Ukrainian professionals.
Ukraine NavLux designed specifically for drivers who need a reliable navigation system for use in the realities of Ukrainian roads.
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices) via WiFi after installation!
- Xperia Edition runs EXCLUSIVELY on selected SONY Xperia devices
- See also further notes at the end of this text
Garmin brings its award winning experience from personal navigation devices to transform your SONY Xperia device into a fully functioning mobile navigation system.
Xperia Edition is an on-board solution, meaning no data transfer, waiting time or roaming charges occur when using the map display, voice announcements or route calculation. The system files are saved directly to your device so you can navigate anywhere in Europe incl. Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brazil/Argentina without worrying about cellular coverage or excessive data charges.
You can make free use of the Xperia Edition with all options active within a 30 days trial phase and later decide whether you want to extend this phase by another 30 days via a Google subscription for the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN package or purchase one the two lifetime options EFFICIENCY or EXCELLENCE available. Even after ending of the trial phase the pedestrian navigation function always remains.
Features included in the EFFICIENCY, EXCELLENCE and 30-DAYs-ALL-IN:
• Europe, Russia OR North America OR Australia OR Southern Africa OR Brasil, Argentina maps onboard
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance
• Intelligent address search
• Reality Scanner
• Point of Interest search
• Local Search (a)
• Car & Pedestrian mode
• Navigate to contacts
• Take me home function with a single click
• Route Planning
• Clever Parking
• Live Weather (a)
Features additionally included in the EXCELLENCE lifetime package and the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Reality View Pro - Photo realistic display of motorway junctions and exits
• 3D map view – Bird-view-like map display
• Speed Assistant – Display of current speed limit and warning when exceeding
• Radar Info - Fix installed speed & red light cameras
• Lane Assistant Pro - Display of the best lane to take when approaching a junction
• Text-to-Speech - Spoken Street Names
• MyRoutes - Multiple route calculation
• Enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2. Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play
Optional extensions for the EXCELLENCE package, included in the 30-DAYs-ALL-IN option:
• Traffic Live (a) - Real time traffic updates. Avoid traffic jams, roadworks, accidents, road closures and more. Automatic re-routing possible
• Mobile Alert Live (a) - Receive real time information on danger spots in your country (Europe and North America only!). You can also report such spots to help other drivers
• Mobile Alert Live Premium (a) - As Mobile Alert Live, but working Pan-European wide (Europe only!), providing information level of reliability, time passed since last report and the number of reporters travelling in your direction
• FreshMaps - Get lifetime map updates (b)
• Panorama View 3D - View the landscape in 3D with mountains and valleys
• Urban Guidance - Use also public transport to navigate in many urban areas (a)
• NAVIGON cockpit - Gauges and displays showing various physical parameters
(a) Live service. A data connection is required
(b) Garmin warrants at least a 24 month support for this service after purchase
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product. Please ensure data connection is available.
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. It means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on the phone. The version - when all maps are installed - requires approx. 3.4GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient mass-storage memory available.
- The map material must be downloaded via WiFi. Please ensure a reliable connection is available. The download depends on the transmission speed and number of selected maps.
- Using GPS satellites triangulation. No internet connection required, quite accurate with clean sky but works only outdoors and it's slow.
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
+++ Update version now available +++
Important: Update may require additional data via wiFi (WLAN)!
ONLY customers who already have one of the previous full versions bought can use this software as an update.
The unlimited full version can now be found in the paying area.
Samsung users: Please use WLAN for download of maps!
Track Your Activities
If you workout or compete with a Garmin Edge® cycling computer, Forerunner® running watch or other compatible Garmin device, all of the Garmin Connect data you rely on is right here in the app. Examine the maps and stats from your individual activities or analyze your progress with charts and graphs.
Track Your Fitness
Upload data from your vivofit™ fitness band to track your progress while you’re on the go. You’ll be able to keep tabs on your total steps and progress toward your goal, how long you’ve been sedentary, sleep patterns and more.
Connect Your Devices On the Go
Garmin Connect Mobile unlocks the full potential of connected fitness devices. Upload data from your compatible device right to Garmin Connect. Send courses and workouts to your device. Let your friends and family follow your running/cycling races and training activities in real time using the LiveTrack feature. And get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts directly on your connected Edge.
*Use with caution. Any time you post via Facebook or Twitter, the link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
** Continued use of GPS and Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Get insight into how your car is performing with the free Garmin Mechanic™ app. Use the Skidpad to measure lateral acceleration, and track your speed and distance using GPS.
Taking a trip? Garmin Mechanic tracks your trips and calculates total distance, average speed, and estimated mileage to help increase fuel savings. Got more than one vehicle? You can track and collect data on multiple vehicles.
At the pump, enter your fill-up data and track average mileage, total fuel used, fuel cost, cost per mile and more. Set up service schedules for maintenance on all your vehicles, and get notifications when service is due.
Expand your toolbox by pairing the Garmin Mechanic app with our ecoRoute™ HD module (sold separately) and gain access to real-time performance data, including live gauges showing RPM, throttle position, intake pressure, manifold vacuum, boost, instant economy, battery voltage, real-time estimated power and torque, and more. Evaluate your driving style with the Eco Score gauge.
Create gauge sets and save them as Dashboards, and instantly recall them for different driving modes (e.g. towing, economy, racing).
Measure your vehicle's performance with the Acceleration/Dyno feature. Measure 0-30, 0-60 and 1/4-mile times, torque and horsepower.
With the ecoRoute HD module, Garmin Mechanic also calculates your instant and average fuel economy, and checks your vehicle’s self-test status for emissions certification. The vehicle diagnostics feature reads and provides descriptions for over 6500 error codes and resets your vehicle’s Check Engine light.
Export all your vehicle information (including fill-ups, service schedule, service history, sensor data, diagnostic data, acceleration runs and more) to view on your computer.
- Tablet support -- works with 7" and 10" tablets (all Android versions)
- Move to SD Card option
- Track average mileage and service history on multiple vehicles
Features (when paired with ecoRoute HD module):
- View diagnostic codes and reset your vehicle’s Check Engine light
- View and record real-time sensor data
- Calculate real-time and average fuel consumption
- Measure acceleration and calculate 0-30, 0-60, ¼-mile times, torque and horsepower.
- Record OBD sensor data from your vehicle and view it on your computer
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
• Stop and start recording
• Remote control of camera settings like resolution, frames-per-second and more
• Live video preview with less delay (not available while recording)
• Ability to take photos on your VIRB from the app
• Compatible with VIRB Elite only
• View and control the chartplotter
• Enhances situational awareness for the mariner
• Works seamlessly with SmartMode™ to group chartplotter thumbnails by station when used with a GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm system
• Easily switch between chart plotters using thumbnail screen preview
• Connect multiple Android devices simultaneously
Visit www.garmin.com for updated device compatibility information.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
For more information on chartplotter firmware updates, visit http://www8.garmin.com/support/software/marine.html