Taking care of a loved one can be a major challenge for everyone in the family. Capella Care brings family members together to stay organized, reduce stress, and increase effectiveness for you - the caregiver. Whether you're caring for a special needs child, or a loved one with illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's, or cancer - Capella Care is here for you.
Capella Care allows all who are involved in caregiving to come together in a single app. Together you can share important documents, questions and answers, research, and notes.
**When you subscribe, you can invite as many people to your group as necessary at no additional cost.**
• Record questions and answers with doctors. Always have them on hand
• Keep diligent notes on your loved one's health
• Have documentation for long term illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's and cancer
• Communicate your thoughts and concerns and provide support to other caregivers in your family
• Store essential documents in the app. Never scramble to find important information again. Easy to add documents!
- Test results
- Insurance documents
- Health records
- Power of Attorney
- Bills or receipts
"When I became responsible for my mother's dementia caregiving it was overwhelming to say the least. Thankfully, I was able to use Capella Care and it made such a difference! Capella Care helped connect me and my siblings. It helped us organize everything which relieved a lot of stress. We were able to seamlessly share notes, coordinate who would be with mom at appointments, and get all of our questions asked! Most importantly, we were able to be there with Mom when she needed us most." - Cynthia W.
LONG DISTANCE CAREGIVING
• Stay connected, even at a distance
• Input questions that other caregivers can ask or answer on your behalf
• Read or listen to recorded Q&A's with doctors
• Access notes, prescriptions lists, and health documents
RESEARCH YOU CAN TRUST
• The National Institute of Health is the world's largest medical library. Health professionals around the world rely on this library for trusted, up to date information
• Relevant, readable, trusted health information
• Health topics are presented in simple language. You don't have to be a doctor or nurse to understand!
• Find information about symptoms, diagnoses, medications, procedures, and outcomes
• Get information about drugs and supplements so you can understand prescriptions and possible side effects
• The perfect resource for complicated illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer's, cancer, and more