How it works:
Wave Alarm is a revolutionary Alarm Clock application that will change the way you wake up! Utilizing Motion Control and detection, you never need to touch your phone again in the morning to turn off the alarm or to snooze, just wave your hand over the device when the alarm is sounding, and Wave Alarm will snooze or silence the alarm for you!
Besides revolutionary motion control, wave alarm features:
★ Beautiful, modern interface with both analog and digital features
★ Real-time weather
★ Finger touch brightness control
★ 10 beautiful new alarms sounds to choose from
★ Ability to wake up to music from your music library
★ Background alarms, so you never miss a wake up
★ Gentle Alarm feature to wake you up naturally
Try Wave Alarm and you wont go back to those ordinary alarm clock apps ever again!
NOTE: Motion Detection requires a front facing camera and can be activated by things like ceiling fans and other moving objects in your room. This application is not designed to function from the SD card. Some features require upgrade to full version.
** Editors' Pick by AppEggs.com
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures now available
This Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Administrator in Settings Tab
Actions for Pro: Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up/Down, Launch Google Voice Search, Screen Toggle On/Off, Toggle UI, Recent Apps, Cycle Apps, None
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music/Streaming/Video app that supports "Headset Controls"
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
*Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques by checking the "Last Action"
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources to test every phone. If there is a problem, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a chance to figure it out before leaving a bad review!
*HTC EVO 4G (erratic sensor reading cause commands to trigger on their own)
Wake Lock: So it will work when the screen is off on some phones
Read Phone State: So it can switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Vibrate: To use when screen if off or app not in focus
Write Settings: For Screen Off functionality
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps functionality
Call Phone: For new Call Controls options
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
Zodianet (www.zodianet.com) is a company that offers a managed home automation system that is scalable, open, affordable and easiest to install.
The user friendly Android application allows you to remotely control, monitor and secure your premises from anywhere in the world!
The ZiBASE home gateway is the intelligence of the Zodianet’s managed home automation system. It lets you to remotely control your lighting, appliances, irrigation, shutters, doors, cameras... Through intelligent sensors control and ad hoc scenarios you can personalise your home automation needs by setting triggers to control a series of events. The ZiBASE allows you to receive SMS or alerts such as smoke/intruder/gas/water and view live security video stream of your premises from anywhere in the world using Android.
Zodianet is an "All In One" retrofit, DIY managed home automation solution, meaning that customers do not have to rip out walls or lay down expensive cables or being certified electricians to enjoy the conveniences now found in the most luxurious of houses.
- Connection via Ethernet port to any home gateway.
- Includes EU 433Mhz, 868Mhz, ZWAVE & ENOCEAN Radio interfaces.
- Configurable remotely by PC/Mac/Linux.
- Remote access on your smartphone.
- Firmware updated by just one click.
- Management of protocols X10, Visonic, Chacon, Domia, TS10/RFS10, XDD, RFY, ZWAVE, ENOCEAN, Scientific Oregon probes.
- Any MJPEG IP Cameras.
- Dimensions: 220 * 120 * 35 * mm.
- Power supply unit 12V/500mA.
- 50 peripherals max.
Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
Download Arduino Program at:
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
- Arm and disarm your system
- View live camera feeds*
- Control connected lights** and thermostats***
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date such as arm/disarm events and sensor/zone activity
Designed for devices running Android version 2.2 to 4.4.
To support this app, you must be a current Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customer. Please call 1.866.848.7871 to sign up or learn more about Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
*Only applicable if you have a camera in your home and subscribe to the Live Video Streaming
**Only applicable if you have a lamp dimmer and/or appliance switch in your home and subscribe to Lighting and Appliance Control
***Only applicable if you have a thermostat in your home and subscribe to Thermostat Control.
Control and monitor lights, climate, cameras, and other home devices right from Your android phone.
This application is designed to control Z-Wave devices using MiCasaVerde Vera home controller with all it's home automation functions.
App allows control all zwave devices with voice commands eg. "turn of main lights", "set main lights to 30%", etc.
Also suport IP cameras.
-Danfoss living connect radiators
-all zwave devices
Application suports also MIOS apps:
-DAD astronomical events
Please note: Requires MiCasaVerde Vera home automation controller. Support for others controllers like Fibaro HC is on it's way.
Active Home Vista is the only X10 remote control you'll ever need for your X10 domotica system.
Using this application you can enable applications like:
- opening and closing your garage door using your phone
- turn on your coffee from anywhere
- control a media player like WMP from your couch
- start lightning scenarios with a tap on your phone screen
- control your shutters
The possibilities are endless!
With Hovering Controls you can use your phone just like Samsung Galaxy S4 does with Air Gesture and much more!
HOW TO UNINSTALL IF YOU ENABLED ADMIN:
App menu-->uninstall - admin-->Disable
now you can uninstall
THIS IS A LIMITED FREE VERSION (NOT ALL FEATURES ARE INCLUDED) NOW YOU CAN TEST THE APP AND BUY IF YOU LIKE!!
Hovering Controls uses the proximity sensor of your device to register simple motions performed in front of your device. Predetermined apps can be launched by either hovering over the sensor, swiping once, or swiping twice. Silencing an alarm or ringtone is as simple as a hand wave. You can also control your media playback this way, allowing you to change to the next or previous song or video without ever turning on the phone screen and physically touching it.
Do you like Quick Glance from Galaxy S4? Now you can have it too!!
And that is not all, you can lock/unlock your phone, answer calls, slide betwen photos in your gallery and scroll up/down in your browser!! (browser scroll and gallery slides need a rooted device)
Two modes are available, both offering a different take on opening apps:
Target mode: open a pre-determined app with a set gesture
Carousel mode: open up apps from a set list of apps
The app uses proximity sensor, use test sensor in menu to test your sensor sensibility and finde how you have to wave for it to detect. If you decide to hide notification icon, the service may stop working if android needs memery resources (it will stop detecting events ) for a while until it is restarted by its own.
Music Controls How-To:
1.- Start Hovering Controls with Music Control Activated in settings.
2.- Open your music/video player and start playing a song/video
3.- You can now use other apps while listening music, Hovering Controls will remember wich app was playing your song/video, if you want to change the player, just open it and start playing a song/video!
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call. ONLY PAID VERSION
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!! ONLY PAID VERSION
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
- Flip Cover Mode. ONLY PAID VERSION
And if you have your phone Rooted...:
- Tilt to slide right left (Beta) ONLY PAID VERSION
- AutoShoot camera to take photo.
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous) ONLY PAID VERSION
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported)
Then this app is for you.
Yes, Smart Controls helps you to make your device behave smarter as configured by you.
This app enables following features in your device,
1) Air Gesture Control/ Wave Control : This allows you to control your media players and calls with a wave of your hand.
- You can change song, play song, pause song, reject call, answer call, silent call and many more with gestures.
- You can customize the actions for each gesture you perform.
- Controls can be deeply configured to enable them only on certain apps (or) when audio played on speakers and Bluetooth (or) when phone inclined at certain angles (or) in multiple other ways.
2) Air Gesture Gallery : This allows you to view pictures with Air Gestures.
3) Speaking Mode: This makes your phone a Speaking/Talking Caller ID.
- You can make your phone read out your incoming Caller Details and Text Messages(SMS).
- Can be configured to enable it only when headphone is connected (or) in multiple other ways.
4) Pocket Mode: This allows you to perform some actions, when your phone is in Pocket, Bag or Pouch.
- Can be configured to vibrate or maximize ringing volume when your phone is in pocket, bag or pouch.
- Can be configured to minimize ringing volume or make phone silent when you take it out of pocket, bag or pouch.
5) Flip Mode: This allows you to perform action when you Turn over your phone (or) on closing/flipping phone pouch.
- Can be configured to silent phone, reject call, answer call on speaker and many more.
6) Auto Responder/ Do not Disturb (DND): This allows your phone to automatically respond to Calls and SMS with a configurable mesaage.
- Can be configured to automatically Reject call, Reject call with SMS, Answer Call, etc., on incoming call.
- Can be configured to automatically Reply to text messages (SMS).
- Can be configured to enable only on certain contacts (or) in multiple other ways.
7) Battery Full Alert: This saves your phone battery from getting over charged.
- Enabling this will make your phone alert when the battery is fully charged.
- Can be configured to alert continuously.
8) Shake Controls: This helps you to control your phone by shaking it.
- Shuffles Songs on Shake or customize it with any media controls.
- Hangup or Answer Call by Shaking your Phone.
Multiple Profiles can be created with different control settings to switch between them easily.
Dedicated Widget to switch between profiles right from your home screen.
Backup and Restore profiles to/from SD Card.
You can provide feedback and suggest features using 'Send Feedback' option within our app or drop a mail to email@example.com
- Unlock the screen by waving hand over proximity Sensor
- Lock the screen by cover hand over proximity Sensor for few seconds
- You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
- This application use Proximity sensor to capture the user waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen and Cover it to Lock the screen
- If your mobile phone / tablet have Proximity, you can use this application to Lock / Unlock the Screen.
- Helps you to prevent your Power button or home button for broken.
Add feature allow you to decease the sensitive of your sensor
if you feel the phone's sensors too sensitive. It will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor, helping you avoid screen auto wake
Small bug fixed
- VERSION 3.9
Fix bug when cover to unlock at home screen
Remove exit ads, so you can now exit this app without see the anoying Ads
Remove ads in the bottom of screen
Add guilde button for user know: how to uninstall this app
- VERSION 3.6
Fix bug screen off cannot check to turn off function
- VERSION 3.5
FIX bug sceen off
Add feature Cover phone to Lock screen
By Default this feature does not enable, you can enable it in setting.
You can use smart cover to automatic turn on / off screen
Add new function allow user to show notification or not
Remove ads when click setting button
Fix bug: Service nerver be killed by system
Remove some ads
Remove 8 permissions
More sensitive sensor
Sleep mode return
Support android 4.3
- VERSION 2.8
Fix flash screen bug from some device
Remove sleep mode function cause some error raised when use this feature
- VERSION 2.7
Small bug fix for some device
- VERSION 2.6
Fix bug when screen off, screen auto on for few times
- VERSION 2.5
Add sleep time mode ( during this time, the sensor will off for battery saving )
Add Test Mode for you to test the Sensor
Add Set screen time-out per seconds
Add Set Auto Start Service on Boot
Support more device android 2.1 and have 320 x 240 px (like samsung galaxy Y)
Fix issue stop service after kill recents app
Fix 5 seconds issue
More battery saving
Support Android 2.1 and above
- BATTERY SAVING:
Update function when screen is on -> turn OFF the Proximity Sensor
When screen is OFF -> turn ON the Proximity Sensor. So maybe when you turn off your screen and start test to unlock device, you thought it's not work. But in fact, it's wait about 5 seconds after screen off to start the sensor :).
- Fix Scroll setting sensitive issue ( user don't have to restart service or restart Application to make Sensor sensitive changed )
- Some other bug fixed
- You can adjust the sensitivity of the sensor
- Added Lock Screen Widget for lock the screen
- Notice if the machine does not support the Proximity Sensor
- Small bug fix
- Samsung galaxy S4
- HTC One
- Samsung galaxy S3
- Oppo Find 5
- Lg Lu6200
- Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung galaxy S2
- LG LTE 2
- LG Optimus G
- HTC Evo 4g
- Nexus 4
- Sony xperia Z
- HTC rhyme
- SKY A840
- Samsung galaxy note 2
- LG OPTIMUS L7
- Almost device has Proximity sensor can use this feature :)
- Auto local/remote mode
- Camera streaming
- Activate scenes from the desktop via shortcuts
- Supports multiple Veras
- Filter favorites