Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
Download Arduino Program at:
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Active Home Vista is the only X10 remote control you'll ever need for your X10 domotica system.
Using this application you can enable applications like:
- opening and closing your garage door using your phone
- turn on your coffee from anywhere
- control a media player like WMP from your couch
- start lightning scenarios with a tap on your phone screen
- control your shutters
The possibilities are endless!
*MobiLinc now supports the Tasker app for complete home automation integration with your Android devices!
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Using the Universal Devices ISY Controller Series, or the SmartLinc 2412N, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON and X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
If you are new to MobiLinc and home automation, MobiLinc requires in-home hardware to control your lights, thermostat and other devices. See how easy it is to add our starter kit to your home: http://mobilinc.com/GettingStarted
Starter kits are available here: http://mobilincstore.com/starter-kits.html
MobiLinc Pro now supports MobiLinc Connect, our cloud based service for ISY controllers that allows MobiLinc to connect to your ISY anywhere you are without any network changes, it just works. New accounts are free for 30 days!
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Real-time device, scene, and program status and control.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support. (With ISY Weather Plug-in).
- Energy Support (ISY Energy Monitor Plug-in or iMeterSolo).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cell connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync.
- Quick control through device and scene ICONs.
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs.
- Many MobiLinc Themes to pick from!
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- Android OS 2.1 or later.
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY-26 or ISY-99x Series (Firmware 2.7.0 and later).
- SmartLinc 2412N Version 3.0
- Please visit: http://mobilinc.com for more information including configuration help and tips.
Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities for house and home automation! Check out the project page on our website to get inspired! Works also for many projects in the "internet of things'.
Build your own remote control ( HMI ) with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create android applications and reuse your config in other apps like the iOS (iPhone/iPad) app or the OSX Dashboard Widget!
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) for your DIY projects
- sending, receiving data over TCP sockets (like Telnet or Netcat)
- communication through local or mobile network (3g)
- use custom icons stored on SD card
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- utf-8 support
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
More information and configuration instructions are available at netio.davideickhoff.de. There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
This app has been written by Jonas Eickhoff.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
- Vera, VeraLite (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control)
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Netatmo Weather Station
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- MJPEG IP cameras
- … more will come!
Warning : ImperiHome is currently NOT compatible with UI6 firmware of Vera gateways. We are working on this.
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- Android shortcuts
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work wit all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock pro features by installing also the ImperiHome Pro Unlocker:
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re always connected to your home and your family. Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customers can use this application to securely view & control their system anytime, anywhere on a smartphone or tablet. You can:
- Arm and disarm your system
- View live camera feeds*
- Control connected lights** and thermostats***
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date such as arm/disarm events and sensor/zone activity
- New: View up to 30 days of event history and sort by type of event
- New: Sensor details
- New: Easier Lights and Thermostat controls
Designed for Android 2.2+ including Ice Cream Sandwich, but will work with Android 2.1
Designed for Android tablets: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7” (Android 2.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 – 7” & 10” (Android 4.0.1), Motorola Zoom 2 (Android 3.1) and Amazon Kindle Fire
To support this app, you must be a current Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customer. Please call 1.866.848.7871 to sign up or learn more about Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
*Only applicable if you have a camera in your home and subscribe to the Live Video Streaming
**Only applicable if you have a lamp dimmer and/or appliance switch in your home and subscribe to Lighting and Appliance Control
***Only applicable if you have a thermostat in your home and subscribe to Thermostat Control.
Control and monitor lights, climate, cameras, and other home devices right from Your android phone.
This application is designed to control Z-Wave devices using MiCasaVerde Vera home controller with all it's home automation functions.
App allows control all zwave devices with voice commands eg. "turn of main lights", "set main lights to 30%", etc.
Also suport IP cameras.
-Danfoss living connect radiators
-all zwave devices
Application suports also MIOS apps:
-DAD astronomical events
Please note: Requires MiCasaVerde Vera home automation controller. Support for others controllers like Fibaro HC is on it's way.
- Enviar comandos a un servidor "destino" por internet, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- Posibilidad de enviar el comando por bluetooth al servidor, para que éste ejecute las acciones GPIO
- WakeOnLand de los dispositivos en la red ("se necesita saber la mac del pc antes")
- WakeOnWAN ("requiere habilitación de puertos en router")
-- RaspBerry Pi (con conexion a internet)
-- Smartphone (Bluetooth/conexion a internet)
Esta aplicación está enfocada al uso de instalaciones montadas por nuestros instaladores
NOTE: You must have My Tracks plus either Locale or Tasker installed on your phone for this plug-in to work. Its job is to enable Locale or Tasker to automatically control My Tracks recordings. It does NOT yet provide its own user interface, but will be listed on the Plug-ins tab in Tasker or Locale.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you need help troubleshooting, I recommend using Quick Tracks. When you run it, if you can tap its record button to begin recording in MyTracks, this plug-in should work. If Quick Tracks can't record, it'll give you suggestions on what you might need to fix.
It Detects when something is close to your android device, using the built-in proximity sensor.
The proximity sensor is a piece of hardware that is present in most modern smartphone. It is usualy used to turn the screen off when you hold it close to your ear, when calling. It prevents touching a wrong button with your ear.
You can use it with the Screen Off plug-in to automatically turn your screen off when putting your device in your pocket, or when you put it face down on your desktop. This helps saving battery life.
Google Play shows this app only to users who have a proximity sensor on their device. (If you are allowed to buy this app, then you have a proximity sensor.)
This Locale plug-in is from the same developper as:
-Locale/Tasker Ping Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Light Sensor Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Screen On Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Screen Off Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Proximity Sensor Plug-in
-Locale/Tasker Proximity Click Plug-in
For a plug-in that handles "clicks" on the sensor, please take a look to the other Locale Plug-in Proximity Click
This is not a standalone app. It requires Locale by TWO FORTY FOUR A.M. LLC or Tasker by CRAFTY APPS to work.
For Tasker users: Once installed, you will find this plug-in under the "State/plug-in" category, not under the "Event/plug-in" one.