This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★New feature: Quick reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger message on computer from the notifications. (Telegram, Kik and more apps will be supported in future version.)
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
- consulter l'état de votre Freebox, les courbes de débit et l'historique de connexion,
- consulter le journal des appels reçus et passés sur votre ligne téléphonique Freebox,
- suivre et gérer les téléchargements lancés,
- copier les photos et vidéos de votre mobile sur le disque dur de votre Freebox Server,
- lire sur votre mobile / tablette et partager avec vos proches les contenus (vidéos, photos,...) de votre disque dur,
- gérer le contrôle parental des différents périphériques utilisant votre connexion internet Freebox.
- configurer certains paramètres de votre Freebox Server
- regarder la télévision sur votre téléphone ou tablette et consulter la grille des programmes
- gérer les enregistrements programmés sur votre Freebox Player
... et bien d'autres encore.
Une fois l'application installée sur mobile / tablette, une association avec votre Freebox Server est nécessaire:
1/ Vérifiez que votre Freebox est à jour (firmware 3.0.0 minimum)
2/ Connectez votre mobile / tablette à votre réseau WiFi personnel Freebox,
3/ Lancez l'application Freebox Compagnon / Ma Freebox,
4/ Sélectionnez "+ " et suivez les indications présentes dans l'application et sur l'afficheur numérique de votre Freebox Server.
Note : La fonctionnalité TV est encore instable sur certains appareils. Nous faisons le maximum pour supporter de plus en plus d'appareils.
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 18.104.22.168, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
- iTunes extended (select which song/album to play)
- airfoil functionality
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you ask me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with Remote for mac, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
★ More than 200 million users' choice.
★ One of 10 Finalists in the CES2015 Mobile Apps Showdown.
★ Top Downloaded Android transfer tool on Google Play in India.
►No network restriction
Connect friends without external Wi-Fi or cellular data network. Share whenever & wherever!
►Extremely fast transferring speed
The best transferring speed is up to 20M/s, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth speed. Just forget about NFC, use our super cool SHAREit !
Cross-platform sharing for Mobile Phone & Tablet PC(iPad) & PC, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8.
Photos, videos, contacts, apps and everything in SD card, share whatever you like with your friends!
►Simple & Easy
Select contents → Connect with friends → Transmission completed!
►CLONEit (Phone replicate)
You can easily transfer and back up Contacts, Call logs, SMS messages, MMS messages, Apps, all types of files in SD card and even System settings from your old phone to new one.
1. Play To:
With SHAREit, you can connect to PC wirelessly and view mobile photos on computer screen!
2. PPT Control:
SHAREit could control PPT directly. Presentation is not a problem anymore!
3. Remote View:
While connected to PC, you can view any folder and file on PC. Transfer pictures? Play music? Piece of cake! Just click them on your phone.
4. Backup Photos:
Too many photos in your phone? Need to backup them to your PC? SHAREit helps you backup them once and for all.
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Just feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
2.Being lightweight, delivers results quickly.
3.Stream music,videos and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
4.Image Preview:mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
5.Click on any jpeg-image to start the image gallery.
6.Ability to queue multiple uploads.
7.Security being paramount,provision to secure-access with a password.
8.Change port settings,if port is already taken by some other device.
9.Optional vibration on service start/stop.
10.Service runs in the background to ease multitasking.
11.Thumbnails and album art for media types..
12.Designed to be easy to use and manage files effectively.
13.Wifi File Transfer, Wifi File Explorer & Wireless File Manager all rolled into one.
14.Links to view media like photos,videos and music.
15.Now includes a media player and audio player in the app to view your media in the same window.
16.Media player uses html5 with a flash fallback to support incompatible browsers.
17.Find any document,file/folder on your android device using the search feature.
18.Added a media rescan feature which updates the database when new files are added/uploaded to the sdcard.
19.Tested on IE(8 and above),Safari,Firefox and Chrome.
20.File filters to view only the media you need.Search by artist,album,image-type or video type.
21.Sort by date,file-size and file name for files and artist,album and album name for media .
22.Pagination to control the number of entries displayed in the table per page.
23.Drag and Drop File upload.
24.Works with hotspot mode enabled.
25.Encrypt your connection using SSL/TLS on public networks.
Many more features in the pipleine.
Any queries, feature requests or to report bugs, drop us a line at email@example.com
PS:If the app does not work in your case please drop us a line mentioning the handset/tablet model at firstname.lastname@example.org.The app displays ads which serve as some kind of incentive for the dev to update the application. Thank you for understanding.
Tags: Free Wifi File Transfer , Explorer, Manager, Wireless
Xender transfers anything you want, from documents, music, pictures, to videos and apps, in an instant with a few taps. Besides connection and transfer between Android devices, Xender also allows transfers between Android and iOS. With the new Connect PC mode, Xender transfers everything you need between your phone and your computer, be it PC, MAC or Chromebook.
Forget about tangled cables, slow Bluetooth, apps that have to use your mobile data and tools that need you to install software on your computer. Download Xender now.
Phone to Phone
☆ No USB, no internet, no data usage!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Supports group sharing to up to 4 devices.
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
Phone to PC/MAC
☆ Connects your phone to any PC/MAC - even other people’s, anywhere!
☆ Transfers everything - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ No need to install any software on PC/MAC.
☆ Support off-line mode with high transfer speed and no internet is needed!
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server