This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
- consulter le journal des appels reçus et passés sur votre ligne téléphonique Freebox,
- suivre et gérer les téléchargements lancés,
- copier les photos et vidéos de votre mobile sur le disque dur de votre Freebox Server,
- lire sur votre mobile / tablette et partager avec vos proches les contenus (vidéos, photos,...) de votre disque dur,
- gérer le contrôle parental des différents périphériques utilisant votre connexion internet Freebox.
- configurer certains paramètres de votre Freebox Server
- regarder la télévision sur votre téléphone ou tablette et consulter la grille des programmes
- gérer les enregistrements programmés sur votre Freebox Player
... et bien d'autres encore.
Une fois l'application installée sur mobile / tablette, une association avec votre Freebox Server est nécessaire:
1/ Vérifiez que votre Freebox est à jour (firmware 3.0.0 minimum)
2/ Connectez votre mobile / tablette à votre réseau WiFi personnel Freebox,
3/ Lancez l'application Freebox Compagnon / Ma Freebox,
4/ Sélectionnez "+ " et suivez les indications présentes dans l'application et sur l'afficheur numérique de votre Freebox Server.
Note : La fonctionnalité TV est encore instable sur certains appareils. Nous faisons le maximum pour supporter de plus en plus d'appareils.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 18.104.22.168, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
Important! The Light version is NOT ENOUGH to protect your device from all types of malware. To get maximum security, choose comprehensive protection with Dr.Web for Android (FREE for 14 days).
New! Remove locker ransomware
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Offers real-time file system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored, if needed.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limitations.
• Collects statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
This version does not include these important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Package Safety Indices – Application and developer safety ratings.
3. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
4. App Management – Manage running and potentially dangerous apps from a single screen.
Android 2.1~2.3, 4.0~
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
Front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.
Allows you to restrict which apps can access the network.
This is the perfect solution if you don't have an unlimited data plan, or just wants to see your battery lasting longer.
For advanced users, it also allows you to manually define custom iptables rules.
Please remember to disable the firewall before uninstalling, otherwise you will need to reboot your device to turn it off.