The ideal app to assess tropical weather phenomena, from small low pressure areas to hurricanes etc.
Reliable information about air pressure, probabilities of tropical depressions, tropical storms, and tropical cyclones, storm track forecasts, satellite images, wave hight and direction, and water temperature.
Pflotsh ECMWF is the "pro app" among the Pflotsh apps. If it is installed on a device and a subscription is active, all other Pflotsh apps on the same device are also activated.
In order to use all features of the app, you have to purchase a subscription for Pflotsh Tropical or Pflotsh ECMWF:
* The subscription provides access to all functions and all data for one year starting at the time of purchase
* Price of the yearly subscription: See In-App-Purchases
* The subscription can be cancelled during the first month, in which case, nothing will be charged
* Otherwise, the payment will be charged to your iTunes Account
* The subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
The Pflotsh apps are a joint venture project of the Kachelmann Group (Meteologix.com/Weather.us) and the Andreas Garzotto GmbH.