Opens your mailbox on-demand to download attachments. It does not mark new emails as readed. When it founds attachments downloads them to SD card or internal memory according to configuration. It can save also list of email addresses and messages to text files - email export.
It has a file manager included called ndf.
Suitable for travelling and offline email
The attachments and emails can be opened without the application, with an external file manager
Part of this app is open-source: https://github.com/tigo4/android.maven.project.template
bug tracker: http://github.com/tigo4/AXdownloader-track/issues
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app.
It also works with Google Drive and K9mail apps.
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
This CANNOT read your email and is forced to guess the attachment name.
Extract mail attachments from your Gmail™ mailbox. Mail Attachment Extractor Pro lets you extract and download attachments and save them on your device automatically.
Choose any Gmail™ account configured in your device.
Unique Features in Pro:
Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract the attachments from all folders at the same time.
Attachment File Types : Use this option to extract only a particular type of attachment. This is more quicker than extracting all types of attachments. For example, you can choose to quickly extract only .pdf files from your emails.
Attachment file types supported are: .zip, .doc/docx, .jpg, .png, .xls/.xlsx, .pdf, .jpeg/jpg, .gif, .rar, .psd
Unread messages : Extract all attachments only from unread and new messages.
Advanced filter conditions are possible. You can use the available filter options in any combinations.
a) Extract only .pdf attachments (File Type) from a known sender (From Email) received within a date (Date Range).
b) Extract all .zip attachments from messages 100 to 200
and so on.
"From Email" search history/auto-completion.
The keyword you enter in "From Email" filter option will be saved so that you don't have to re-type the same keyword next time.
Option to send/upload downloaded attachments to Google Drive, Dropbox, (Sky)OneDrive.
Automatically send the attachments to popular cloud storage services.
After the extraction is complete, you will be prompted to select files to send to popular cloud storage services.
You can choose from the list of cloud storage service's app that are installed in your device.
History of every extraction that shows the Start/End time, Gmail account used, filter options used,
completion status like number of files downloaded or cancelled.
Filter by 'From:' email: Only extract attachments received from a known sender. Full Email address or sender's domain name or first name or last name is recommended for faster search and extraction.
Message Range: Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500.
Filter between dates: Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
Or just tap on "Today" or "Yesterday" to extract attachments from emails received on the current date or previous day.
Message Size: Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size. You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Select mail Folder: Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder. Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail™ to extract attachments.
Notification with Animation: You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
[FOR JAPAN ONLY] Free use is strictly for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use is only allowed when signed in with an Office 365 subscription that includes Commercial Use Rights.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Customize background and font colors
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge,
Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
30) Share page as Image (send it via Gmail, Viber, Skype, etc.)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
With this app, you don't have to worry about saving / organizing your GMail Attachments in Google Drive or any other drive for easy access later. This app brings your Google Drive like experience to your GMail Attachments.
In GMail, you can only flag entire email, but eAttachments lets you flag individual attachments so you can easily keep your important attachments always at your finger tips.
This app lets you browse through your attachments easily grouped by date, sender, size and attachment file type.
Five different listings byDate, bySize, bySender, byType, byFlagged
Flag individual attachments for quick access (This is not email flagging feature offered by Google)
Search attachments by name, date, type and message body
View emails associated with attachments
Share your GMail Attachments with other apps
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word - Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Android browser does not allow to manually add bookmarklet, therefore I made this app to help you and me enjoy reading on the web.
Once you've installed this app, open the app and press "add bookmarklet" button, then open the normal browser to surf any site.
When you want to use readability function, open the newly added
readability bookmark from your browser's menu.
NEW: use new bookmark from readability.com , thanks Richard Greis.
You can use the app to remove the old bookmark then add a new one.
The script is based on opensource project
keywords: readability bookmarklet plugin extension
This app need internet connection for photos.
This is a 3rd-party app. Figures are credit by clockm, arthur, wretch
Support show clock from random resources
support Tablet and Android 4.0
Warning: This App is written for Chinese Only. Please Don't download or comment if you can't understand Chinese or don't understand what "Wu Xing" is.
$0.99 for No-AD version
Simple, smooth, and easy to use doodle board / Tracing paper App.
Draw on the touch panel like drawing in the sketchbook. You can put an image on canvas and tracing its path for fun (which not modify the origin image), email kid's drawing to grandpa, or use it to practice your sketching skills.
★ shake to toggle background
★ support share image with Dropbox, Google Doc, Gmail..
★ support high resolution image
★ support send photo from gallery
★ choose background photo from gallery, or choose background color
★ can save drawing path without background image
★ can save drawing with background image
★ can be used as a white board or black board
★ can show/hide background photo while sketching
★ Able to change brush color, and size
★ no-limit color palette
★ Compatible with tablet and phone
★ Start TracingPaper by download the selected Art pack including Mona Lisa by Da Vinci, Scream by Munch ,Starry Night and Vase with 12 sunflowers, by Van Gogh
keywords: draw doodle picture image paint palette pen painter whiteboard blackboard tracing paper gpaper
Warning: This App is written for Chinese Only. Please Don't download or rate if you can't understand Chinese or don't understand what "JingLuo" is.
AVD Helper is the Developer Utility to calc the device and the monitor DPI, to help you use the AVD manager to set AVD in specific custom size/resolution.
To get help, CHECK screenshots on Android Market to see what column params should be filled in AVD manager.
Compatible with Tablet
CAUTION: this is a developer-oriented utility, suit for developer who need customize AVD
Put songs in dropbox, then bring your party a jukebox with LetShow Music!
LetShow Music provide an jukebox-like web page, and mobile app for you. Open http://letshow.me/music on any browser with Bigger screen(versus mobile phone's), You guys can use your own mobile app to select songs to play TOGETHER on a browser. You DONT NEED TO LOGIN your dropbox on the untrusted browser(you grant dropbox access on your mobile device).
LetShow Music works like a free nexus Q in #io12 for music sharing
gfolder Support transfer file from any local path to dropbox, and vice versa.
With gfolder, download & upload file to any path you want is much simpler. Since the Official Dropbox App only download file in /sdcard/dropbox folder.
Browser local and dropbox folder in same app, click an item to upload/download to Dropbox.
gfolder provide IceCream Sandwich (ICS) experience for both phone and tablet.
★ A Simple file browser for easy manage and switch between local and dropbox folder
★ can use finger to swipe between local and dropbox folder
★ Quick Action Bar to one click download/upload to any path of local or dropbox
★ can delete file on local and dropbox
★ can create new folder on local and dropbox
★ can open file on local and dropbox(first download then open)
★ remember the current path on local and dropbox
★ show the file size
★ local file exist confirm dialog to prevent miss overwrite the file
★ create new file if file name already in dropbox
★ Provide IceCream Sandwich (ICS, Android 4.0) experience for both phone and tablet.
★ Download/Upload Notification
It can help you attach any kinds of file on Gmail from SD Card. And empower you to save any kinds of GMail attachments to SD Card.
★ Keep it simple and stupid(KISS) file attachment tool
★ Attach any file to Gmail
★ Save any file from GMail
★ Show the file size
★ Hide the ".folder"
★ Delete files or folders in SD card
★ Rename file or folder in SD card
★ Attach any file directly from GMail
★ Upload file to Dropbox, Google Drive..etc
★ AD Free
★ Zip files
★ Attach Multiple files
★ Open file from directory
★ Show file icons by type
★ Set default folder
AttachEmail is compatible with tablet
CLAIM: AttachEmail is CLEAN. Normal version require INTERNET access for AD support. AttachEmail only helps you put file as email attachment on phone, but not send directly via Email. You should explicitly send the Email in your Gmail App. Thus there's no security issue related to AttachEmail.
Some email system treat many filetype as virus or unsupport format. You could get Pro version to pack multiple files and send it in zip format.
Gmail Email Attach Save Attachment to sd