The gaudiya kirtan app gives users the ability to freely access hundreds of songs and prayers by Gauḍīya Vaisnava saints.
• the songs of Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava ācāryas in their original Bengali/Sanskrit script
• roman transliterations
• fresh translations by a team of bhaktas and scholars dedicated to unbiased fidelity to the author's prayers.
• word-by-word translations
• forgiving search algorithms
• a list of song titles in alphabetical order
• a list of songs grouped by author
• a list of songs grouped by topics and sub-topics
It is our hope that this app will be a place that stimulates confidence in those who are hiding, too shy to come out and sing aloud while chiming kartālas; that entices those who are standing at a distance, looking on with curiosity, to participate; and that provides companionship for those who have embraced the life of kirtan.
This is the open beta.
There are many more features on the horizon.
Please tripple tap if you find a bug.
We hope you love it!