- No advertisements
- Very simple mazes for younger children
- Rectangular mazes, alphabet mazes, and number mazes
- Fun neon maze and marker colors
- All mazes randomly generated
- Four levels of difficulty on phones
- Five levels of difficulty on tablets (about 7 in)
- Six levels of difficulty on large tablets (about 10 in)
180 hand crafted maze puzzles in 5 difficulty levels. (only 60 available in lite version) An endless supply of random mazes, in 4 difficulty levels.
Kid friendly: Simple, logical gameplay that a toddler can master. A "no reading required" interface.
Attractive rewards, familiar three star unlock and high score system to encourage repeat play and improvement, merit badges, "star pop" mini-game when stars earned.
4 themes: (only 2 available in lite version)
Crayon on paper: default high-contrast daylight
Chalk on blackboard: reversed-contrast nighttime
Pencil on graph paper: reduced-contrast for sensitive eyes
Chalk on greenboard: medium contrast, general purpose
HD graphics, designed for tablets, yet still playable on larger phones.
Two control modes, available simultaneously or individually: "drag" (better for larger devices) and "pull" (better for smaller devices).
Child safe: No ads, no in-app purchases, no social media, no messaging, no camera, no geolocation.
Like us on facebook for news/updates: http://www.facebook.com/CrayonMaze
Increase the challenge and play the blind or anti gravity mode.
Choose the difficulty levels and be the master of gigantic mazes!
Find the way or fade away !!! Have a fun !!!
* Randomly Generated Mazes
* Full 3D Movement
* 10 Unique Themes, each with their own unique background music
* Hi-Resolution Graphics
* Hi-Quality Music
Music: Andrew Riley (LuckyLionStudios.com)
Tap and drag to guide your character through the twisting labyrinth towards the goal.
• 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard
• over 70 levels (with more coming soon!)
• cute cartoony graphics in doodle style - like scribbles in a notebook
• help a smart schoolkid get to class and get good grades
• hand crafted, interesting and surprising mazes
• innovative control scheme - tap and drag the goal for your character to follow
• completely free (ad supported) - no unlocks or in-app purchases
• test your survival skills and powers of observation - don't get lost
Great game for all who love abstract thinking and puzzles.
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
҉ 40 levels
҉ Cool environment
҉ Good looking labyrinth and balls
҉ User friendly
҉ Good control
Poor Pomo the Puppy is very sad. His master, Professor Lidenbrock, has gone on a scary journey to the center of the Earth...without his compass! Pomo must bring the compass to his master or risk losing him forever. Help Pomo descend down a series of 100 mazes full of mind-bending obstacles, bombs, and puppy-eating monsters.
- The ultimate maze puzzle game based on “Journey to the Center of the Earth” by Jules Verne.
- Gravity, geometry, maze puzzles, monster battles, high speed chases – who could ask for more?
- Play Puppy Run on your Android phone and tablet
- Stunning Visuals + Cute Puppy = Happy Player!
*****Rave reviews from mom’s and kids alike!*****
“Super fun and cute... the puppy is irresistible! Definitely two thumbs up.”
“For only 99 cents, you get hours of fun. It's amazing how many hours you can play this game, and you pay less than a dollar. It is really addicting. I started playing it earlier today and I have been playing nonstop the whole day. Also, along with the fun game, there is also a story line. You basically go to the center of the earth.”
Rules: Tic-tac-toe, or Noughts and Crosses, Xs and Os (in Ireland), X and 0 (in India), XO (in Serbia, pronounced EexOx)is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Bluetooth Tic Tac Toe supports three game modes:
- One Player, where you can play against your Android device.
- Two Player, where you can play against other person on the same phone, and
- Bluetooth game, where you can play against other person over Bluetooth connection.
- Beautiful graphics
- Configurable player names
- Did we say playing over Bluetooth?
Anyway, it’s a great way to pass the time, doesn’t matter how old you are. ;)
Filler, Sequence, Permutations, Icicles, Icicles 2, Nooks,Nooks2, Hopping, Maze.
Games have different modes and difficulty levels.
The collection includes games for one or two players.
Before the game, be sure to read the rules of the game!
Added the ability to play with the bot.
Added a new game.
* You can play chess with your friends either face to face or via Bluetooth.
* Option for playing with computer is available
* Wonderful User interface
* If you are playing via Bluetooth, if required you can chat with your friend as well
- Play via Bluetooth
- Chat via Bluetooth
- Play with Computer
- Wonderful User interface,intelligent AI
- 1000 levels with increasing labyrinth difficulty
- Online leaderboard : Compete against your friends and other maze solvers all around the world
- 20 cute ninja warriors and samurai
- Supports all screen sizes (Android phones and tablets)
How to play:
- Move the ninja with a single tap to the desired direction in the labyrinth. The ninja will move to the next decision point automatically.
- Reach the ninja star before the time is over to solve a level.
- Solve the maze as quick as possible to win more stars and points.
- You can watch the time as it runs out on the top bar and see how many stars you will win.
MN Maze Ninja is a great maze game with 1000 levels. It has tens of ninja characters which make the game even more fun. It has an online leaderboard that makes the game more challenging.
As you solve levels you will unlock new ninja characters. Labyrinth size gets bigger as you unlock new levels. So the game becomes more challenging in the higher levels.
You can sign in with your Google+ account to see your ranking on the leaderboard. The leaderboard is refreshed on a daily basis. You can also view the highest scores of all times. If you do not want to sign in with Google+, you can still play the game but your score will not be sent to the online leaderboard.
Exercise your brain everyday with Maze Ninja!
This is a version with advertisement.
The benefits done with the full version will be used to finance the host of the server.
This is the first "Belote" game playable in network or with Bluetooth!!
On Internet, it is now possible to join a running game, by replacing an AI player. So you don't need anymore to wait other players to start a game!
You can play classic Belote or Belote Coinchée.
You can choose to play alone against 3 Artificial Intelligences, play using Bluetooth with one friend, or play using internet ia game with 3 other players.
IAs have a very nice level.
During game, you can take a look at current game configuration by clicking on "Menu/Game Settings".
You can leave your current game, et continue it later (solo only).
To "coinche", touch rapidly 2 times the playmats.
To see the last trick, touch the playmats when it is tour turn to play.
To see the last 5 scores, touch the score window.
Some time the connection to a game can fail. In this case, leave and join a new time the game.
For the moment, you can play with only one friend on Bluetooth.
The internet server that manages games is still in beta version.
Send me all your advices, remarks or encountered bugs.
To see the rules, look at http://www.pagat.com/jass/belote.html.
Creation of player account to play on Internet
Player statistics on Internet
Creation of tournament
This game has some additional settings that might spice up classic Taboo rules so dont forget to check them out.
Currently 500 cards available in English and Polish. More to come.
fixed crash when exiting app
added 100 more words
improved game word selection uniqueness.
fixed crash when leaving to home after game has been started.
fixed crash when round is finished with negative score.
Added experimental functionality - now you can link two devices via bluetooth so opposite player can monitor current card in game on separate device.
It still needs some tweaking so expect some minor glitches.
This simple game allows you to spend time trying to beat your friends in rankings.
# Navigate the Robber by tilting your phone.
# You start with 2 minutes time left to catch as much coins as you can.
# Catch coin to get +10 seconds bonus.
# Every minute additional coin appear and game's gravity increases.
# If you fail to catch coin, we take from your time 10-7,5 seconds.