* Based on the Common Core Standards for 3rd Graders.
*Give your child a head start on literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
* Individualized feedback every step of the way.
In deze versie bevat Rekenrek vijf oefeningen:
- Maak tot 10: zet een gevraagd getal tot 10 op het rekenrek.
- Maak tot 20: zet een gevraagd getal tot 20 op het rekenrek.
- Tel tot 10: tel de opgezette kralen tot 10.
- Tel tot 20: tel de opgezette kralen tot 20.
- Oefen: vrij oefenen met een rekenrek dat bediend kan worden door de kralen aan te raken.
Update de app regelmatig om gebruik te kunnen maken van nieuwe functies.
Let op! Op sommige oude telefoons of tablets kan deze app niet goed werken. Voor de app is namelijk een GPU vereist. Rekenrek werkt op een smartphone maar is het meest geschikt voor een tablet.
Trefwoorden: rekenen, som, sommen, erbij, erbijsommen, plus, plussommen, optellen, eraf, erafsommen, min, minsommen, aftrekken, basisschool, basisonderwijs, groep 3
Make visual models that help explore mathematical thinking related to:
• understanding number relationships using anchors of 5 and 10
• representing numbers in different ways, composing and decomposing numbers
• subitizing (instantly seeing “how many”)
• counting principles
• understanding addition and subtraction
• developing multiplicative thinking
• visualizing division facts
• Adjust the number of rows.
• Choose a background colour and bead colours.
• Drag the rods to compare values.
• Hide beads with one of the two resizable shades. Shades can be repositioned to focus attention.
• Communicate your thinking or highlight various features of your representation using the “pencil” button.
My three year old son enjoys playing the games with me on a 7in Android tablet. His favourite is the abacus. He spends ages just moving the beads back and forth!
Free updates including new games, pictures, animations and improvements will be added over the next few months. I'd love to hear from you about how your children get on with the games. Any feedback and ideas for improvements will be greatly appreciated and incorporated into future updates. Read on for a description of the games...
Counting - Generates a random number from 1 to 10 and displays that number of objects (e.g. apples, balls, cats). Touch the screen to count the pictures and the numbers are displayed on top and said out loud so that the child can count along. Select the correct answer and a large version of the number appears. Helps kids to learn counting, recognise numbers and associate words with objects.
Find the Number - Numbers one to ten are displayed in random positions on the screen with different pictures and background each time. Touch the correct number on the screen and a large number is shown. The numbers and instructions are spoken as well as shown on screen. Helps children to identify numbers from 1 to 10 and recognise their shapes.
Abacus - An interactive abacus for learning to recognise numbers and count. Touch the beads to count them and they move to the other side of the screen. The number for each bead is shown on top and spoken as they count.
Count Up & Down - Press the arrows to count up and down from zero to ten and back again! The same number of objects is displayed as they count and the numbers are said out loud. Helps children to understand the concepts of addition and subtraction.
Random - Chooses games at random to keep it interesting.
Have fun counting!
Double Duty Mommy: "Learning about shapes has never been this fun before. Gazzili Shapes combines cutting-edge technology with shapes that are essential to our lives."
"GazziliShapes is engaging and a fun way for preschoolers to learn their shapes."
*GazziliShapes is an innovative, fun new App that teaches Preschoolers challenging shape-related concepts in a kid-friendly way!
*Complete each activity to unlock the next...and watch the GazziliFunPage come to life!
*GazziliShapes ‘dual-curriculum’ approach introduces children not only to important subject matter, but to technology they’ll be using as part of their education for years to come!
A child activates the first activity on the Home Screen, and they are taken away on a shape-identifying adventure.
Colors & artwork. Music & sounds. Friendly, hands-on activities. GazziliShapes is a multi-sensory learning experience.
Early childhood experts from New York City’s The Dalton School helped develop GazziliShapes to ensure its educational value.
--6 engaging, exciting activities that get progressively more challenging.
--Successful completion of each level means seeing a portion of the ‘GazziliFunPage’ come to life.
--Child interacts with the app to build a deep understanding of shape-related concepts.
--Delightful interactive animations, music, sound-effects, and surprise features.