Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Here are a few remarkable features :
Browse images, videos, songs files directly from your certified DLNA server .
Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
Use our Player as a browser, player or controller.
Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
Displays album art and album thumb nails, Images etc
NOTE: DLNA is trademark of DLNA.org. We just use the term to confirm that app work with certified DLNA servers. We have no link or connection with DLNA.org
Die App versorgt euch mit den aktuellsten PS4 News und bieten eine Kommentarfunktion.
Bugs und Wünsche für neue Funktionen können direkt im PS4 Magazin Forum auf der Seite an mich gerichtet werden.
Bitte auf der Seite registrieren und zum Kommentieren mit dem Account einloggen.
Gäste können nicht kommentieren.
----- Features -----
- Play content from your HUMAX product or other DLNA devices
Watch or control media content(video, music, photo, recordings) from HUMAX iCord Evolution or other DLNA devices and play them on HUMAX Media Player.
- Send to TV
HUMAX Media Player sends the content that are saved in DLNA devices to HUMAX iCord Evolution, so that you can watch them on your TV.
----- How to Use -----
A. Select ‘START’ to pair your smartphone with your HUMAX product.
B. Search HUMAX iCord Evolution on your network.
2. Device Listing
C. On the left side, you can see all the home network connected devices that you can control.
----- Notice -----
- HUMAX Media Player is optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3, but supports most major HD resolution devices. (Not all devices are guaranteed)
- HUMAX Media Player may not guarantee best performance for all mobile devices.
- The performance of content streaming depends on network environment.
- HUMAX products, DLNA devices and smartphone have to be on the same network.
- Works on Wi-Fi network only
----- Compatibility -----
Requires Android 4.0 and later
Compatible with HUMAX iCord Evolution(HMS-1000S), HMS-1000T
Compatible with DLNA devices on the same network (not all devices are guaranteed)
Supported Format : MP4, HMS recording file, MP3, AAC, WAV, JPG, GIF, PNG
----- Language -----
English, German, Turkish, Russian, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish
• DLNA TVs
• DLNA/UPnP renderers
• local Android playback
DLNA/UPnP Player&Server can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• DLNA/UPnP media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
DLNA/UPnP Player&Server application easy to use and fast
OpenSource Projects Used
• Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, Network Player, Media Server, DLNA Player, UPnP Player , UPnP Server
You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
★★★★★ “Solutions for streaming PC games to tablets have been pretty limited for those on AMD GPUs. I tried both Splashtop (which was a disaster) and Kainy (which was nice but not very user-friendly, not compatible with everything, and a battery hog). KinoConsole smashes them both completely."
★★★★★ “Solid framerate and crystal-clear sound. Still the best app in its category.”
★★★★★ “360 controller emulation (works perfectly with my Shield Controller) and full-screen game support (not just windowed) make this worlds better than Splashtop. Simpler configuration than Kainy.”
Control games with touchscreen gestures, virtual on-screen joystick or external gamepad. Built-in control layouts for most popular games, you can also customise controls to your preference.
To start playing games download and install Kinoni Remote Server from http://kinoconsole.kinoni.com to your PC. For best gaming experience you need a powerful multi-core PC and fast wireless network. For WiFi 5 GHz network is recommended.
• Play latest games from your home PC
• Supports HD resolution video up to 60 frames per second (Pro version)
• Low-latency CD-quality stereo audio
• Control games with touchscreen gestures, external gamepad or virtual on-screen joystick
• Prebuilt optimised controls for popular games
• Customise controls to your preference
• Supports external game controllers compatible with Android
• Automatically adds your Steam games to game library
• Launch games remotely from Android application
• Simple one-time minimal setup, start playing in minutes
• Automatic server discovery in local network, also support playing across the internet
• KinoConsole PC server supports Windows Vista or later
• Full Xbox controller emulation on Windows
● Podcasts — Stream podcasts directly to smart TVs and connected speakers without the hassle of subscribing or managing files. The extensive, built-in catalog of 7,000+ podcasts makes it simple to browse, search, and play your favorites.
● Music — Nothing streams music to connected speakers and smart TV faster than Kinoma Connect. You won’t believe it's wireless!
● Video & Photos — With Kinoma Connect, it’s easy to play video and show photos you’ve shot with your phone. You can present pictures and slideshows, and—in a world first—zoom and pan around your photos using a new technology. While this functionality feels second nature on your phone or tablet, manipulating pictures in this way on smart TVs simply hasn’t been possible until now.
The app experience is simple and fast, with a clean, beautiful user interface focused on content exploration and discovery. A sidebar provides fast access to every part of the app with a single swipe, and everything is large and colorful, making one-handed navigation a breeze.
Kinoma Connect supports industry standards exclusively, because—though your home is very likely a multi-vendor environment—you expect your electronics and mobile devices to work together. We can’t predict whether Kinoma Connect is compatible with your devices; no one can. But each time you open Kinoma Connect, it will automatically search your home network for compatible devices and clearly show them to you.
The Logitech Arx Control™ app connects with Logitech Gaming Software to give you exclusive in-game display information, vital systems statistics, and PC remote control functions that extend the PC Gaming experience to your mobile device.
* Exclusive in game information on your mobile device in real time (supported games only)
* Check PC performance and vital system stats on your mobile device
* Remotely control media setting on your PC
* See all of the installed games on your PC
Requires Logitech Gaming Software 8.58 or above
- Consultar al instante los resultados de los juegos: 5 de Oro, Quiniela, Tómbola y Kini.
- Consultar si tu jugada tiene premio. Escanea el código de barras del ticket de tu jugada con la cámara y al instante sabrás si tiene premio.
- Compartir tu jugada con tus contactos.
A su vez, la app te recordará con anticipación, la realización de los sorteos del 5 de Oro con Revancha informándote los pozos estimados para cada sorteo.
Prohibido para menores de 18 años.
You can still get the old one, but please try this version.
Now you can stream or download the podcasts directly on your Android device (operator costs still apply).
Dan Reams let me know of a glitch in the app which some of you may encounter, we found a temp fix:
1- Launched the app.
2- Pressed my phone's 'Menu' button.
3- Selected 'Pick Feeds'.
4- Selected some feeds.
5- Pressed my phone's 'Back' button.
6- Pressed my phone's 'Menu' button.
7- Selected the 'Update feeds' option.
Everything worked. I was able to read the news and listen to a podcast. Nicely done!
Tip for users: If you are only looking to hear the podcast, you might want to go into the settings and disable the News, then refresh the feeds. That will obliterate the news from your view so you can more quickly find the podcasts.
This will be my new favorite app, on my 45 minute bus ride, for some time to come."
Have fun & enjoy the app.
Please note some of the podcasts & videos may contain some explicit language / content.
*analogue G-Sensor based game controller
*remote file explorer
*Music Widget to control Winamp and Aimp2
*Wake on Lan client
*shortcuts on home screen for profiles
*best remote for HTPC
*launch application by voice!
**** If you have a problem with Voice input please install Voice Search update from Android Market ***
remote, gmote, controller, HTPC, media center, Winamp, Aimp2, Aimp, gamepad, touchpad, wireless, bluetooth, keyboard, mouse