Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
The Logitech Arx Control™ app connects with Logitech Gaming Software to give you exclusive in-game display information, vital systems statistics, and PC remote control functions that extend the PC Gaming experience to your mobile device.
* Exclusive in game information on your mobile device in real time (supported games only)
* Check PC performance and vital system stats on your mobile device
* Remotely control media setting on your PC
* See all of the installed games on your PC
Requires Logitech Gaming Software 8.56 or above
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Limelight Networks or NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact either company for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/limelight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Limelight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Limelight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Limelight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/limelight-stream/limelight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
Then present you funny, and maybe for someone terrible drawing application.
It allows you to add unusual effects to any photo in your phone or tablet.
Create your ghosts and spirits on the phone or tablet. Now you can create fear and terror among their friends.
To create a realistic picture of a ghost, we offer special effects and the ability to attach bringing any size, anywhere in the photos.
Download and install the application and you will always be able to play your friends and even send a photo via e-mail. Easily add photos to the scary and funny ghosts and vote for us!
*analogue G-Sensor based game controller
*remote file explorer
*Music Widget to control Winamp and Aimp2
*Wake on Lan client
*shortcuts on home screen for profiles
*best remote for HTPC
*launch application by voice!
**** If you have a problem with Voice input please install Voice Search update from Android Market ***
remote, gmote, controller, HTPC, media center, Winamp, Aimp2, Aimp, gamepad, touchpad, wireless, bluetooth, keyboard, mouse