В новой версии мы оживили игровой процесс, сделав графику оптимальной для мобильных устройств и планшетов!
Полная гарантия отсутствия вирусов и вредоносных программ (приложение не требует специальных разрешений)
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
❖ Briefly towards rules differences ❖
The major differences in rules concern the possibility of taking the King, castling, responsiveness to blocked pawns positions and the winner determination conditions.
❖ Rules of Loser's Chess ❖
◆ If you can capture an opponent's piece, you must do so. If more than one capture is possible, you can choose which one to make. If you try to make a non-capture move when a capture is possible, you will be told "You must capture".
◆ If you are in check, you must defend your king as in chess. A defense that involves a capture takes priority over other defenses.
◆ You may castle, subject to the usual chess rules.
◆ The conditions for victory differ.
• Should you lose all of your pieces, except the king, you win.
• If you are stalemated, you win.
• If you are checkmated, you win.
◆ Draw rules (according to article 9.2 of FIDE Laws of Chess):
• Threefold repetition - if an identical position has just occurred three times with the same player to move, or will occur after the player on turn makes his move, the player on move may claim a draw (to the arbiter).
• The fifty-move rule - if in the previous fifty moves by each side, no pawn has moved and no capture has been made, a draw may be claimed by either player.
Because we play with AI instead of human, the draw will be claimed automatically.
In this game, same as in any other puzzle game, you have to stay maximum concentrated to win.
Play with pleasure! ☺
- 3 difficulty levels
- 5 different start formations
- Online scoring system
- Neat graphics
- Addictive gameplay
Keywords: сhess, сorners, shashki, checkers, draughts, "russian checkers", ugolki, "russian draughts".
New "brain-maniac" game by GameContester.com and HelloWebApps.com.
New: Two players mode added!