- 3 difficulty levels
- 5 different start formations
- Online scoring system
- Neat graphics
- Addictive gameplay
Keywords: сhess, сorners, shashki, checkers, draughts, "russian checkers", ugolki, "russian draughts".
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
The first evidence of the game can be traced back to the court of Louis XIV, and the specific date of 1697, with an engraving made that year by Claude Auguste Berey of Anne de Rohan-Chabot, Princess of Soubise, with the puzzle by her side. The August, 1697 edition of the French literary magazine Mercure galant contains a description of the board, rules and sample problems. This is the first known reference to the game in print.
The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole. The objective is, making valid moves, to empty the entire board except for a solitary peg in the central hole.
Enjoy Marble Solitaire!
It is a game with more than 200 years of history, and known in many countries in different ways, like Brainvita in India, "Solo Noble" in France, "Uno Solo" or Senku; but its meaning is best known Peg Solitaire.
The game contains 12 different boards with classical and diagonal movements, each with an individual time table.
You can share your scores with your friends and the rest of the world and show who's the fastest.
See the table of the best times to find the time to beat.
Unlock all the achievements
Features of the game:
- Excellent HD graphics.
- Brilliant game design liked by adults and kids.
- Free. Without annoying advertising.
- Play with friends on one tablet or phone (up to 4 players)
- 2 levels of computer skills
New "brain-maniac" game by GameContester.com and HelloWebApps.com.
New: Two players mode added!