Innovative, poweful scientific calculator app, with linear regression & graphics, complex numbers calculation capability and with a unique intuitive user interface and a lot of useful features.
• Supports all standard mathematical functions including trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, hyperbolic and inverse trig/hyperbolic functions plus the Gamma function, Γ, and Psi function, Ψ.
Swipe the number pad to the right to see more functions (trig, hyperbolic, inverses, etc).
• Calculate expressions containing complex numbers in standard form a+bi and polar (phasor) form r∠(θ).
• Convert complex numbers to all forms.
• RAD and DEG mode.
• Fixed, scientific and engineering notations.
Do statistics with one or two dimensional data:
• x1, x2 ,x3, ....
• Press Σ to calculate sum, mean, max, min, variance, sample and standard deviation, median,upper and lower quartile, etc.
• x1, y1; x2, y2; x3, y3; ... .
• Press Σ to calculate the equation of the linear regression line and graph it .
• Long press ! to calculate combinations C(n, r) and permutations P(n, r).
• Enter functions f(x) or parametric equations p(t) and generate table of values.
• Physical/Chemical/Atomic and other scientific constants.
• Easy to use unit converter. (Time, Mass, Length, Velocity, and many more.)
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction menu accompanying this scientific calculator.