Please Note: The GCI Usage Viewer currently shows *only* GCI Wireless services at this time. Long Distance and Internet services are not accessible in this application but can be viewed by going to https://apps.gci.com/um.
The GCI Usage Viewer app enables GCI customers to view their wireless data usage right from their smartphone. It provides quick and easy access to real-time data usage. Key features include, but are not limited to:
· Secure login using customer’s ‘My.GCI’ ID. If you do not already have a My GCI account then you will need to sign up with one before using the GCI Usage Viewer Mobile App.
· Real-time data usage based on customer’s billing cycle
· Data usage displayed in a simple bar graph that is quick and easy to understand
· Quick view of how many days are remaining in the customer’s current billing cycle
GCI values our customers and we are committed to providing a superior customer experience. This tool will save customers time and money, and help them make informed choices about which wireless data plans best fit their usage patterns.
The GCI Usage Viewer app does require a data connection via the cellular network, or
* Search for nearby TurboZone locations
* View TurboZone locations via map and list mode
* Use the TurboZone Map app on your smartphone or tablets