With a user interface that is easy to use, you will be able to:
• Listen to your favourite station
• Access the latest news
• Email, call or TXT the station
• Share the content with friends
• Enter contests
• Read the latest station blogs
• Check out our news, talk and sport stations across Canada!
o Newstalk 610 – St Catharines, ON
o Newstalk 1010 – Toronto, ON
o Newstalk 1290 – London, ON
o TSN 1260 – Edmonton, AB
o CJAD 800 – Montreal, QC
o AM 1150 – Kelowna, BC
More stations being added!
Your subscriptions sync across devices - no need to re-add them for each device, and great peace of mind for anyone who's ever left their phone in the back of a cab. Our servers fetch and mix, saving you bandwidth and precious battery life. Syncing tales seconds, not minutes. Offline access is child's play too, it "just works" by default.
Player FM's free forever with minimal permissions.
"Attractive UI...What this new app really brings to the table is the way it presents new content to podcast listeners"
- Android Central
"Searching for new podcasts was a breeze...surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics"
• Stream or sync...your choice. It's simple to stream endlessly from online sources just like a radio (think Pandora or Stitcher), and we support syncing so you can play offline, anytime, with plenty of options (download limits, wifi-only, custom folder, etc). Playing is a breeze too - view progress of each show, resume where you left off, and hide completed episodes.
• Polished interface optimised for tablets as well as phones lets you swipe through shows like a magazine. And also a full-featured web app at http://player.fm. Search, browse, play, and manage your subscriptions from any browser.
• Search over 30,000 feeds and add more by URL. OPML works too, so you can import your subscriptions from iTunes, BeyondPod, PocketCasts, etc. It works the other way too - you can easily export to OPML and switch to another app.
• Topics go deep. There's not just a "TV" channel, but dozens of channels dedicated to "Mad Men", "Game of Thrones", etc. Not just "Tech" but "Android", "Gadgets", "Java", and more. Our experts organise sub-genres of sports, arts, technology, language-learning, etc. These aren't static catalogues, but *live* playable channels mixing episodes. Follow topics and individual series (from NPR, BBC, ABC, CBC, etc.)
• Browse full descriptions and share with other apps. See what's new and hit Play Later to keep any episode offline.
• Supports Android Share feature so you can send shows to friends and other apps.
• Dive into the full history of any series, not just your subscriptions; if it's in their feed, you can play it on Player FM.
• Play in the background and control via homescreen and lock-screen player widgets, pull-down notifications. Bluetooth too.
* Mark All Played and multi-selection.
* Built-in speed control (in beta - try it in our G+ community at https://pioneers.player.fm)
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. Gain more subscriptions by inviting friends (http://player.fm/invites). We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits.
* Episode + Play Later sync
We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions! Or just to say hi (no really!).
Podcasts shows include:
Exploring the Word
Nothing But Truth
Sold Out Sports Talk
The Bottom Line
The Matt Friedeman Show
Turn It Around Radio
Access the power of Stansberry Radio on your Android device
Introducing the new Stansberry Radio Network app for Android devices.
Don't miss an episode of the best independent investment advice and financial news available anywhere.
The Stansberry Radio Network has quickly become one of the most popular and highest-rated collection of talk shows on the Internet. Every week, our hosts take on the real living legends of finance and business by asking the tough questions people won’t hear anywhere else.
The app is free to download and includes free access to:
*Stream and download all Stansberry RadioNetwork shows with just a few clicks.
*Never miss an episode with push notifications for all Stansberry Radio episodes.
*Full access to all Stansberry RadioPremium episodes for subscribers, including Black Label shows.
*Full access to all Stansberry RadioNetwork archives.
*Keep up to date with the latest from the Stansberry Radio blog.
*Complete guest listings.
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Stansberry Radio Network app, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
INSTALL Nigeria News, Radio & Video NOW to READ, WATCH, & LISTEN:
1. get ALL your local Nigerian news in ONE place
2. READ all Nigerian NEWS, all the time !
3. WATCH fresh Nigerian VIDEO news
4. LISTEN to leading all-Nigerian music and talk RADIO
5. enjoy dynamically updated fresh RSS feeds
6. read headlines & articles from the feed, or navigate to original articles
7. READ articles from 21 leading Nigerian news sources:
8. SHARE articles with your friends from inside the app
9. FOLLOW twitter feeds from inside the app
Featuring individual Newspaper feeds from the following leading sources:
-The Daily post
-The National Mirror
Featuring newspaper 'mashups' aggregated from the following sources:
-African Herald Express
-The Nigerian Voice
Featuring video feeds from:
INSTALL Nigeria News, Radio & Video NOW to get connected, and stay connected.
Disclaimer, Attribution, Credit & Thanks:
All content in these news feeds, steaming video, and streaming radio is the property of the respective feed owners (please go to the information section of the app to read attribution details). All content is displayed exactly as delivered by the owners' RSS feeds and is NOT ALTERED in ANY fashion by this app.
More from developer
The Alex Jones Show is three hours of intense, gripping, can't-miss radio. Every day, Alex relentlessly exposes the dirty doings of the global elite, educating his listeners and giving them motivation to take back their freedom. Alex is not your typical talk radio host. He goes beyond being non-partisan. Rather, he smashes the left/right political paradigm to pieces.
They say the pen is mightier than the sword, but in the case of Alex Jones, the microphone is mightier than depleted uranium.
It's time to stand up against tyranny; it's time to give the power to the people.
This is an information war and Alex Jones intends to win!
The GCN Live app provides mobile users the opportunity to listen to all 4 of GCN's live streaming channels and GCN's On Demand feature.
With On Demand when the program is live you will hear the live broadcast. When the live broadcast is finished it will go into a continuous play loop and will keep repeating until the next time the show airs live.
So no matter where you are, you can take your favorite programs with you.
The Genesis Communications Radio Network is the largest independent talk radio network providing listeners with over 40 talk radio programs ranging from politics to gardening, home improvement, auto care, health and hot "trending" topics. We are the alternative to the mainstream talk radio networks.
Dani Johnson's life experiences, wisdom and teachings help people break through barriers that stop them from felling free to make their dreams happen - and she can help you, too. As president and co-founder of Call To Freedom International, a beacon assisting thousands, and as co-founder of King's Ransom Foundation, a non-profit charity dedicated to serving people in need worldwide, Dani will help you learn to write the next chapters of your own life story.
The show is designed to answer the questions: (1) What do I own? and (2) How much is it worth? In addition to answering the questions of the many loyal listeners, the show features the latest news from the world of antiques and collectibles, collecting tips, guest interviews, and letters from the mailbag.
Harry Rinker (the host) is a very well known collectable/antique appraiser who has been on Oprah, Martha Stewart Living, Good Morning America and more! He even had his own TV show on the Home and Garden Network called "Collector Inspector".
Tune in as Harry as brings his knowledge and excitable personality to radio stations everywhere. So dig into your closet, storage space or garage and ask yourself, Whatcha Got?
Free Talk Live is talk radio unlike any other. In an industry where shows are either pro-republican or pro-democrat, Free Talk Live is unabashedly pro-FREEDOM.
Another hallmark of typical talk radio is heavy call screening. Certain hosts are afraid of certain issues. Free Talk Live is not. We call the show Free Talk Live because listeners are Free to call in and Talk about anything from the political to the personal. We're also Live 6 days per week.
In the spirit of democracy Joyce welcomes callers to speak their minds and share their knowledge. As we all know knowledge is power, that's why we call this The Power Hour!
Help us restore the Constitution to its rightful place of importance in the United Stat
Dr. Daliah Wachs has owned and operated Integrative Family Medicine for many years and has taken care of, while entertaining, thousands of patients. She has one of the fastest expanding radio shows in the country.
Dr. Daliah's dedication to educating her community continues to be demonstrated as her fun, witty, to the point answers of all fields of medical questions offers an educational and very entertaining perspective of one's health.
No medical jargon, just straight talk!
Join long-time paranormal researcher Gene Steinberg, co-host Christopher O'Brien, and their roster of special guest experts and experiencers, as they explore the realms of the known and unknown. Listen each week to the great stories of the history of the paranormal field in the 20th and 21st centuries.
They take on today's political hot items and the problems we face. Tracing them to the roots of the issues and bring to conclusion that many of these issue have a direct correlation to our straying from the foundations laid by our forefathers, including the biblical basis in which our country was founded. That disturbing fact is so unsettling to the left, that they cannot wait to hear the next show!
For over a decade, prior to his retirement, Dr. Monteith led a delegation of physicians from Santa Cruz County to the House of Delegates of the California Medical Association. For 10 years he led the battle within organized medicine in California to address the AIDS epidemic as a medical issue rather than a civil rights issue. As a result of his experiences trying to implement an effective medical approach to the HIV epidemic, he wrote the book, "AIDS: The Unnecessary Epidemic", the widely circulated pamphlet, "To Deceive a Nation", and more recently, "A Nation Deceived and Betrayed." Supported by physicians across our nation, his public health approach to the HIV epidemic was eventually accepted by the California Medical Association. Unfortunately, powerful forces continue to oppose the dictates of doctors. Dr Monteith currently spends five hours daily on talk radio in California. He writes extensively, and lectures on geopolitics. He has spent 30 years researching the causes for America's spiritual and moral decline.
The Bright Side is a call-in show, encouraging audience comments and questions and includes various topical guests. Featuring nutritional and wellness information about exercise, diet and supplementation, prescription drugs, psychological transformational tools as well as the timeless wisdom of all the great religions and philosophies.
The Bright Side with Pharmacist Ben is guaranteed to be a fun hour of weekly radio that will improve lives and empower day to day living.
This veteran veterinarian has more than one story to tell, and if you enjoyed listening to the audio tape, or reading his books, you'll love hearing his radio program! Co-hosted by Doug Winfrey, the consummate radio professional.
Now's the time to get involved in your own health care. Doctor Wallach is available to take your call and ready to answer your health question.