Truth is, we actually have many stories filtered through our life experiences. When was the last time you were visiting with friends and family? Did you play the "remember when" game?
That's where we recount a special moment in time that was funny or poignant or one that brings back fond memories of a loved one no longer with us.
The potential for writing is all around us. It visits us throughout our days and haunts us in our dreams. Sadly, most of us never follow through and put those stories to pen and paper; or, in the modern vernacular tapped out the keys.
It's really sad when you think about it. All those special moments that are never shared with others are locked away in the darkness of your thoughts never shared with others.
Such a waste.
Why is it that we never take that first step and dare to preserve our thoughts for others to read? Usually it's fear. But fear can be overcome. So what other reasons exist to hold us back?
We have the stories. We overcome the fear. Here comes the boogeyman. Lack of knowledge. Aha! There you have it!
So What's next?
If lack of knowledge is all that's holding you back, then your excuses are over! Really. Why? Because now you have access to a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know to begin writing your own short stories.
Not only will you know how to jump start the writing, you will be shown:
• How to create and use an outline.
• How to find the right ending
• Learn how to research.
• Selecting a point of view.
• Bringing your characters to life.
Then comes the technical stuff.
• Learn how to edit your work.
• Market Research - find out how to find the best markets.
• Discover the ins and outs of submitting your stories.
• Details about how to format your story.
• Learn how to prepare the cover letter as well as title page.
Listen, the bottom line is for a few bucks you can learn everything you need to know about unleashing those wonderful stories bottled up inside you.
Take a chance. Columbus did. Look where it got him! Don't let another day go by without at least exploring your options. You'll never know unless you at least give it a shot.
Learn how to "Write Stories People Want to Read!"
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.”- Abraham Lincoln
“Hope is the dream of a man awake.”- French Proverb
“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”- Christopher Columbus
“There is only one way to happiness, and that is to cease worrying things which are beyond the power of our will.”- Epictetus
Sharing Quotes (Facebook,Twitter,Text, Email ect...)
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Expense Log - Store all of your medical bills, pharmacy costs, and services fees to keep track of your expenses if you have been in an accident
- Lost Wage Calculator - Calculate the amount of lost wages from the days missed for both Hourly and Salary type workers
- Store a photo your Auto Insurance card in the app and always have it handy
- *Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- **Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
At The Law Offices of Kevin F. Kurgis, Co., LPA, our personal injury attorneys in Columbus, Ohio focus on helping you get the money and justice you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured as the result of an animal attack, automobile or motorcycle accident, spinal injury, or a workplace accident, there’s a good chance that you’re entitled to monetary damages. And there’s an equally good chance that the insurance companies don’t want you to know how much cash is due to you. But we can help.
*Requires an iOS device that has a Camera built-in
**Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone