Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of OpenSSH on Android devices, the Mobile SSH was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Simply create a new button and add the command you want to sent to the linux device.
You can specify per button:
- Label ( e.g. reboot raspberry or start application )
- Command to sent ( e.g. sudo reboot or sudo service httpd restart)
- ip adres or hostname
- ssh port
** Recently Added Features in 22.214.171.124 **
- Auto sizing option with pinch/zoom gesture
- Bug fixes and improvements
- ConnectBox for quick access to your UNIX/Linux servers
- Multiple SSH authentication methods
- Multiple simultaneous terminal connections
- Configurable KeyBar for quick access to common administrator keys
- Configurable colors
- VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT320 and XTERM terminal types supported
- Key generation (RSA and DSA)
- Private key import
- Easy uploading of users’ public keys to SSH servers
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
- Hostkey types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Ciphers: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour, none
- SSH port forwarding
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module
- Application PIN-Lock
- Advanced Clipboard support
- UTF-8 support
- Macro support
- Font size increase/decrease using volume buttons
- Barcode scanning / peripheral support
- Juice saving movie theatre mode for lower power consumption
Extend. Manage. Secure.
For 30 years, Attachmate has been helping organizations to extend, manage, and secure their essential business information. Today, our products run on 19 million desktops and mobile devices worldwide. Built to integrate existing systems and emerging technologies, they make it possible for you to put your IT assets to work in new and meaningful ways.
For more information on Reflection for UNIX, please visit http://attachmate.com/reflection
You can connect to host by telnet or ssh2 protocol.(You can use DSA or RSA private key of OpenSSH key format.) And, you can send some command.
This application memoried 10 command history, so you can input command easily (if you use same command you send past).
This application is free without any advertisement.
Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SSH Persistent Tunnel (SPT) tries to maintain ssh tunnels over the frequent change of network and disconnects typical for a mobile device. SPT tries to reconnect each time a new network comes up.
SPT is ideal for creating a simple VPN, with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
It allows you to:
* Launch SSH / Mosh / telnet or local android terminal sessions and optionally run a command/script on the session.
* Toggle port forwards
This plugin requires both JuiceSSH and Tasker to be installed.
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
More info: http://bit.ly/gvLHg8
Comment answers: http://bit.ly/fLFeb9
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
(It is tiresome to go there...)
(But it is also tiresome to use SSH client to do that...)
Haven't you ever been in a such situation?
Only setting up a shortcut by using HandySSH , you can "turn off the linux machine" by only touching the shortcut.
The other example of use
1.Prepare Raspberry Pi and an IR LED.
2.Set up Raspberry Pi to be able to send IR sign to an air conditioner.
3.Send SSH command to Raspberry Pi from HandySSH,and you can turn on the air conditioner easily from remote places.
4.Furthermore, setting this shortcut to Tasker, you can turn on that automatically when you get home!
Make use of SSH with HandySSH!
#Please forgive some translation mistakes.
#SSH password won't be encode, so please take security measures by yourself
(Keep use in LAN, Use VPN and so on...).
#This application uses JSch as SSH library.
#I will not bear full responsibility for problems that happened with this Application.
Why pay for Dropbox when you can run your own private cloud? BotSync works with opensshd - no inefficient, expensive, or potentially-insecure server SW required.
BotSync transfers about 4X faster than AndFTP SFTP.
It works by starting a background JuiceSSH session to the selected host and running various commands on a periodic basis to obtain the performance metrics required.
Currently this plugin has been tested on Ubuntu and RedHat Enterprise Linux only, however this plugin is open source and freely available on Github. If you'd like to add support for other operating systems please take a look at the github and feel free to submit a pull request:
This JuiceSSH plugin requires JuiceSSH 1.5.0 or greater be installed
If aRDP doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions on enabling RDP on Windows.
Current known issues:
- Does not work for accounts with no password.
- Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
- Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
- Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
- Master password
- Sound redirection
- SDcard redirection
- Console mode
- Fine control over remote desktop session styling
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Export/Import of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Choosing a different color depth
- Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client can connect using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or VNC protocol. For RDP protocol all the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection