Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: email@example.com
It allows you to:
* Launch SSH / Mosh / telnet or local android terminal sessions and optionally run a command/script on the session.
* Toggle port forwards
This plugin requires both JuiceSSH and Tasker to be installed.
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of OpenSSH on Android devices, the Mobile SSH was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
** New Features in 220.127.116.11 **
- IPv6 support
- Application PIN-Lock
- Support for low-res devices running Android 4.2 or later (down to 480x800)
- Application PIN-Lock - 4 digit hexadecimal pin code for protecting your critical systems
- Auto sizing option with pinch/zoom gesture
- ConnectBox for quick access to your UNIX/Linux servers
- Multiple SSH authentication methods
- Multiple simultaneous terminal connections
- Configurable KeyBar for quick access to common administrator keys
- Configurable colors
- VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT320 and XTERM terminal types supported
- Key generation (RSA and DSA)
- Private key import
- Easy uploading of users’ public keys to SSH servers
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
- Hostkey types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Ciphers: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour, none
- SSH port forwarding
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module
- Advanced Clipboard support
- UTF-8 support
- Macro support
- Font size increase/decrease using volume buttons
- Barcode scanning/peripheral support
- Juice-saving movie theatre mode for lower power consumption
Extend. Manage. Secure.
For 30 years, Attachmate has been helping organizations to extend, manage, and secure their essential business information. Today, our products run on 19 million desktops and mobile devices worldwide. Built to integrate existing systems and emerging technologies, they make it possible for you to put your IT assets to work in new and meaningful ways.
Let us know what you think. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Reflection for UNIX, please visit http://attachmate.com/reflection
You can connect to host by telnet or ssh2 protocol.(You can use DSA or RSA private key of OpenSSH key format.) And, you can send some command.
This application memoried 10 command history, so you can input command easily (if you use same command you send past).
This application is free without any advertisement.
Simply create a new button and add the command you want to sent to the linux device.
You can specify per button:
- Label ( e.g. reboot raspberry or start application )
- Command to sent ( e.g. sudo reboot or sudo service httpd restart)
- ip adres or hostname
- ssh port
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
More info: http://bit.ly/gvLHg8
Comment answers: http://bit.ly/fLFeb9
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
IFreedom is a 128-bit SSH encrypted tunnel between your device and one of our servers. The tunnel is secured and transmits encrypted data using MD5 hash algorithms. This app helps you increase your internet data pack.
WHY USE THIS APP?
You may be using WIFI at public places, such wifi is not secure, but this app provides you the secure tunnel to encrypt your data and send over the internet and ensures you the security.
Many offices, schools, colleges have wifi but they are filtered or blocked, this app also helps to unblock everything on your network. Other than this, this app had data encryption features, which helps you save your data pack by compressing the data you send over internet.
So this app can be used by anyone and they can save their internet data pack usage.
Do you want to increase your Internet data pack, do you want your data pack to last more longer.
Do u want to save some of your MBs and still browse internet.
Well, here is a app that can help you save your Internet data pack usage.
Use iFreedom v2 app which sends compressed data to servers that is encrypted, which saves some of your data over Internet. So save your MBs, so for example now you can get more, extra 50-60MB(minimum) to use in average usage of 1GB data.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, whatsapp, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, whatsapp , YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (Android )+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
And India too....
WHY USE iFreedom FOR THIS?
- Support All Protocols available in ANDROID devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for all Android versions and devices.
- Quality Network ensures your iFreedom service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can USE iFreedom TOTALLY TOTALLY FREE.
Coming soon for other platforms too....
It works by starting a background JuiceSSH session to the selected host and running various commands on a periodic basis to obtain the performance metrics required.
Currently this plugin has been tested on Ubuntu and RedHat Enterprise Linux only, however this plugin is open source and freely available on Github. If you'd like to add support for other operating systems please take a look at the github and feel free to submit a pull request:
This JuiceSSH plugin requires JuiceSSH 1.5.0 or greater be installed
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
SSH Persistent Tunnel (SPT) tries to maintain ssh tunnels over the frequent change of network and disconnects typical for a mobile device. SPT tries to reconnect each time a new network comes up.
SPT is ideal for creating a simple and persitent set of tunnels with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
Here is what Remotix users say:
"It's the best VNC viewer around on Android right now. "
"Great client. Smooth over 3G. Works with OSX Lion."
by Tom Gray
"Clean UI, works fast and flawlessly. Seems to be the best RDP client for Android I've tried so far".
by Michael Hopkins
• Connect from anywhere to any computer with Remotix Cloud
• Apple Screen Sharing, VNC and RDP support
• Automatic clipboard synchronization
• SSH tunneling with both password and public key auth
• Discover all nearby machines using Bonjour, NetBIOS and LAN scanners
• Uses hardware accelerated rendering
• Full set of multi-touch gestures to pan, zoom, drag, right click & scroll
• Point-and-click or touchpad-mode remote desktop control
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support
• Complete international character input
• Extended keyboard to access copy/paste, function and navigation keys
If you are connecting to Windows:
• Sound playback & recording
• Access to your device filesystem
• Automatic connection settings tuning for the best performance over 3G or LAN
• Secure NLA authentication
• RDP over SSH
If you are connecting to a Mac:
• Five quality modes, including adaptive for average and slow Internet connections
• Multi-display configuration selection, combined or each display individually
• VNC Password and Mac OS X authentication methods
• Server-side picture scaling, improving interaction speed
• Easy multi-language keyboard input using "Keyboard through Clipboard" mode
• Remote screen locking
• Access to hidden dock or menu
If you are connecting to Windows or Linux over VNC:
• Tested and works well with UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC, VMWare, TigerVNC and x11vnc servers
• Microsoft Windows Logon authentication
• x11vnc -ncache mode support