*** Features ***
- Create your conference for free
- Participants can access conferences from any phone in the UK or internationally
- Invite Participants from your Contacts, using either SMS or E-Mail
- Mobile users can utilise their inclusive minutes via an 020 access number
- The system recognises calls from your phone, allowing direct access to the conference
- All conferences are recorded & made available for download from the app or web site
- A history of all your Conferences available from the app or web site.
- Local Notifications to remind you when your conferences are due to start
- Statistics, showing time spent in your conferences and details of your next conference
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Outlook Mobile Access Lite provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Outlook Mobile Access Lite appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Outlook Mobile Access Lite lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Outlook Mobile Access Lite enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Mail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may reach us at:
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
MobiMail connects to Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange account to provide an experience that is far superior to using Outlook Web App (OWA) in a browser. You can use MobiMail when offline to view, delete and move emails while disconnected; to view your calendar from an Android widget without connecting; and to access your Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available...and much more!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Email. As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder while offline
• Manage your emails in ALL of your Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your calendar in an Android widget to quickly see where you need to be
• View, edit and delete Outlook Calendar events.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
- WorldCard Mobileは世界194カ国のAPP StoreでトップTOP 10入り。
WorldCard MobileはCTIA E-Tech賞受賞アプリ。
「WorldCard Mobileは、名刺ラベルが速記を使用している場合でさえ、ファックスやモバイルの番号を正確に読み取って分類した」 - Bob Tedeschi、New York Times
- この名刺管理は、携帯電話開発メーカー (HTCなど)、電気通信会社 (CHT / Taiwanmobileなど)、CRM開発メーカー (JustSystemなど) に採用された。2000万以上のユーザーがこの素晴らしいアプリを採用した。
スマートフォンのための最高の名刺読み取りアプリWorldCard Mobileは、OCR (光学文字認識) 技術を利用して、名刺の情報をユーザー自身の連絡先情報に即座に転送します。カメラをクリックするだけいいので、名刺やEメール署名の連絡情報を手入力する必要がありません。
連絡先情報を電話連絡情報、Google contacts、Exchange contactsにエクスポート。簡単なバックアップを体感してください。
Take a picture. Add a contact. That's it!
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts.
- WorldCard Mobile reaches TOP 10 app in 194 countries' APP Store.
- WorldCard Mobile wins CTIA E-Tech Awards.
- "For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out" by Macworld.
- Winner of the 2010 MOBI Award “Best Mobile App OCR”
- "WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand" - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
- The business card management is adopted by mobile phone developer (such as HTC), telecommunications company (such as CHT / Taiwanmobile) and CRM developer (such as JustSystem). Over 20 million users adopt this great app.
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for smartphone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to the user's native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
The newest version provides batch scan card function. Let you enjoy high-speed recognition.
◆Why WorldCard Mobile◆
★Capture business card anytime & anywhere★
- Capture business card images with smartphone's camera. Besides, also support batch scan card and recognize.
- Recognition languages: English and Japanese.
- Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address, or other fields.
★Manage & contact easily★
- View and manage contact information with Card Holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
- Search the address and check with map function directly.
- Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
★Smart function for your business★
- Copy Email signature and add it to your contact lists.
- Export contact information to Phone contacts, Google or Exchange contacts. Let you backup easily.
- Exchange contact data with your computers or mobile devices which installed WorldCard software.
keywords: business cards, bizcard reader, business card scanner, BCR software, biz card, card reader, contact management
Mobile access to your Fuel Outlook™ data on your phone. Get real-time Fuel Price Predictions and Prediction Graphs anywhere.
1. HKTDC Research – view over 50,000 articles, ranging from market trends and industry outlook to business news and trade regulations
2. Marketplace – source from 120,000 quality suppliers around the world
3. Exhibitions & Conferences – browse the HKTDC trade fairs and events list
4. Product Magazines – 20+titles of product magazine plus dozen of supplements covering a wide spectrum of product categories
5. Video – view professionally produced video for industry and market updates
6. HKTDC Services – see highlights of major HKTDC services
This app is available in English, Traditional Chinese繁體中文and Simplified Chinese简体中文.
Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory organisation with a mission to create business opportunities for Hong Kong companies. We are the international marketing arm for Hong Kong-based traders, manufacturers and service providers. With more than 40 global offices, including 11 in the Chinese mainland, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a platform for doing business with China and throughout Asia.
The HKTDC connects millions of international buyers and sellers through a variety of integrated services, namely its trade fairs, online marketplace and product magazines.
Please visit www.hktdc.com for more details.
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messages with pictures, files, video and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat