It empowers your conference calls with all digital connections in more than 40 countries (No VoIP), Call Me service (Call-back US & Canada), Skype in connectivity, as well as unique set of tools for conference management.
- Start conference fast and easy with your android phone!
- Real-time conference call management – see who is connected and disconnected, add participants
- Advanced conference scheduling
- Invite your participants through email and sms
- Integrates with your CRM - salesforce.com, SugarCRM
- Share address books from Plaxo , Google , LinkedIn
- Automatically place conferences in your Outlook and Google calendars, including recurring calendar events.
- Record conferences to downloadable MP3
- PIN-less dial-in: you do not have to enter a conference PIN number as long as the caller-id matches the number that the conference call invitation was sent for. Participants can even change the number prior to starting the conference.
- PIN-less call reconnect – the system recognizes your caller ID and automatically places you into the correct conference.
- Full Integration with your Outlook and Google Calendars
- And many more ....
There are three subscription plans:
This plan is FREE. Use our basic conferencing plan for your occasional calls in a small business or with family and friends from around the world.
CLASSIC Unlimited plan
This plan is 4.94$/month. Enjoy a solution for frequent callers, corporate grate connectivity, reporting and functionality.
CALL ME Unlimited plan
This plan is 24.94$/month. Our CALL ME service would cut your mobile and conferencing cost in half with all digital callback connection for all your US & Canada participants.
Flat Rate conferencing in just 15 seconds sign up.
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback and questions are highly appreciated! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our help desk center http://help.panaton.com.
Our theme references the most significant landmark of our region, the Waikato River. Rivers are powerful forces, relentless and enduring, giving and sustaining life: Tributaries, big and small, come together to create a diverse and connected system that is greater than the sum of its parts.
Libraries are also powerful forces, and like rivers, they must be respected, understood and well-managed in order to continue to nourish and support their communities. So please join us in October to consider the role and future of our libraries and the kaitiakitanga (guardianship and management) needed to ensure that libraries, and the benefits they bring, are strong and enduring.
The conference will start with a pōwhiri by mana whenua at Tūrangawaewae Marae, where we are Wai-Ora; pure water with the power to give life to new thinking. We arrive newly sprung and pure, waewae tapu (newcomers) and manuhiri (visitors); empty vessels ready to receive knowledge and be inspired.
From here we will make our way upriver to the wonderful new Claudelands Events Centre, a state of the art, spacious venue just over the bridge from Hamilton’s CBD. Here we are Wai-Māori – fresh water, beginning our voyage, part of a community, ready for new ideas and the rush and excitement of conference.
With a great range of keynote speakers, invited talks, contributed papers and your participation, LIANZA Conference 2013 will chart new courses of knowledge for the library and information profession.
Take advantage of all Hamilton has to offer – whether it is the vibrant restaurant, bar and café scene, the tranquil, themed Hamilton Gardens, or Te Awa at The Base - to keep the ideas and discussions flowing outside the formal programme.
And of course, the legendary LIANZA conference dinner will be, well, legendary!
There will be more information here soon about the content streams and themes to help you prepare for the call for papers in March. So mark the dates on your calendar and keep checking back here for more information about hotels, transport, keynote speakers and of course, the legendary conference dinner.
Want to host your own Fuze sessions? Hosting a Fuze session is coming soon to Android smartphones! Until then, create a free account on the web at Fuzebox.com or check our tablet app if you need to host a meeting on the go.
Here is a quick list of things you can do with the Fuze application:
• Join any Fuze session on 3G, 4G, or Wifi connection.
• View any content shared including screen shares, videos, images or business documents.
• If you are a presenter, you can advance slides, zoom on content and use the laser pointer. You can even upload any supported files from your phone.
• Join the audio conference via VoIP or have Fuze call your smartphone. Once connected, you can mute or unmute your line.
• Participate in a high definition video conference. You can watch everyone else or start your phone's camera. Reorder the video feeds with the touch of a finger.
• If your meeting host has Fuze Telepresence Connect, video participants may also include Telepresence endpoints.
• Chat to everyone or privately to anyone in the meeting
• See who is in the meeting by viewing the video conference or showing the list of web and audio participants
• Get the host's attention by raising/lowering your flag
With Fuze on your Android smartphone, you never need to miss another important meeting!