The most complete revision app for GCSE Additional Science -- with illustrated study units, structured exam-style questions, model answers, search function, bookmark function, glossary ....
* Covers every major board’s Additional Science 'A' specification – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* 18 study units help you to re-learn and test all your core science, via short learning points and structured questions (with separate answer screens).
* hundreds of illustrations and photos aid self-teaching, making this a complete revision guide in your pocket.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* The Glossary and Search add further value – dip in and brush up on Additional Science ‘A’ whenever you want, wherever you have your Android device.
∼ Contents ∼ 1 Atomic structure and bonding 2 How structure affects the properties of a substance 3 Chemical calculations and instrumental analysis 4 Energy and rates of chemical reactions 5 Acids, alkalis and salts 6 Chemicals from the Earth 7 Forces and motion 8 Forces, energy and momentum 9 Electricity 10 Mains electricity 11 Radioactivity 12 Nuclear fission and fusion 13 Cells, tissues and organs 14 Organisms and their environment 15 Proteins and enzymes 16 Aerobic and anaerobic respiration 17 Cells, genetics, and the evolution of life 18 The brain and behaviour