It fits the site in your pocket! If you use the site and forums then this is a great app! If your a home brewer and have not used the site its a great resource. I've had many questions and get tons if great feedback from the community. This has helped me grow as a brewer before I met a local brew club
Good for when I'm away from my PC. This app isn't bad for mobile access to the HBT forum's but it doesn't feel full featured. Notifications seem sporadic. In fact, I'd think there were no notifications accept I get them on occasion for some things. Maybe I have some other setting checked somewhere or something.
Very handy I've used the mobile app for about 6 months now and while it doesn't have the ease of use as the desktop site does it works fairly well. I've never been able to figure out the search feature, some times it works and other times it doesn't find anything. But overall a good app for browsing and keeping up with subscribed threads.
Used to be great I use this mainly for recipes. They used to be divided into beer styles, now they've lumped all ales together and all lagers together. Makes it really hard when I'm looking for a certain style of beer recipe.
This. App. Sucks. Routinely fails to load forums. Routinely loses my replies (which take a while on a phone to begin with) when I try to post. Did it on KK, LP, and now MM, multiple devices. Not worth the free.
Great app Allows for easy conversation with fellow homebrewers. It loses 1 star for design. It's not the best looking interface and it can be a bit confusing at times to navigate.
• Ability to auto-refresh forum list every 24 hours
• Ability to open PDF files
• Fixed anchor link issues
• Fixed display of avatars
• Fixed jump to first unread when the first unread is the last entry on a page
• Fixed navigation and occasional incorrect app re-direct
• Fixed Open External URL in-app
• Elements resizable and scrollable
• Removed image borders app-wide
• Image caching and performance improvement
• Language translations updated
• Optimized Web View to speed up rendering time
Use this app to access the GetLazy Forum directly from your Android device.