MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Create the path by tapping the map. Different modes of path creating are available: direct, driving, walking and bicycling. Direct mode draws straight lines between points. Driving, walking and bicycling modes are able to find and follow roads between points. Driving mode finds routes using the roads network. Walking mode uses pedestrian paths and sidewalks (where available). Bicycle mode uses bicycle tracks and preferred streets (this is currently available only in US). In pathfinder mode (driving, walking, bicycling) it is possible to add up to seven points. Every point shows altitude in preferred unit. Distance between first and last point is shown on the top of the screen.
Get the elevation profile chart of the path or the track by pressing the button 'Profile'.
It is possible to get your current location. It is also possible to save and load routes.
Ideal for hikers and bikers to assess the level of difficulty of the terrain before actually going out. Internet access is required. Choose between metric and imperial distance units.
For feedback and support send email to email@example.com
Please report bugs if found. Improvement suggestions are welcomed.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
The topography deposit application is created to facilitate the surveyor calculates the distance and deposit.
Our application is very easy Limited Time Offer must cordone between the two points is the rest if the application that manages it.