QPOST has developed an application to find the exact location using Post ID in Qatar,POST ID is the combined form of “Zone No - Street No - Building No",By this app public can view their address and by zooming the map by enabling the POST -ID layer.You can track your destination address by entering your "Zone No - Street No - Building No" and the app will easily track ,locate and navigate to that area.
We had used high resolution satellite images for this app and has an efficient postal data that covers all the addresses of the area in qatar which has been provided by CGIS-Qatar.This app is compatible with your android mobiles ,tablets and is more accurate when the GPS is enabled.
Android app ,
This app has been developed to serve public on the move and is carefully designed to provide a set of features to locate postal address, post office branches, street boxes for posting letters and to locate nearest postman location .
How to use this app
*Download the app from Google play
*Install the app in your mobile
*Enter the “Zone No - Street No - Building No" of the destination
*And click the search button
*Zoom to the location and can view the details of the location
*Next click the Red car icon seen on the left side toolbar to locate the route from the current location.
Have you ever wondered “How much acreage is that farm?” or “What is the distance between your house and subway station?”. Are you curious to find out who has the most property in your neighborhood?
We have an app for that.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new app for Android devices. This is a great tool for anyone who wants to find geographical areas or distances. Use the app for finding distances between far away places or just calculate the bike path before you actually attempt it.
This app is universal, it means the same binary will run on both Android phone and tablet device.
Here are some other features:
Measure Areas in Acres,Ares,Hectares,Square Feet,Square Yards,Square Meters,Square Miles,Square Kilometers
Measure distances in Kilometers,Miles,Meters,Feet,Miles,Nautical Miles,Yards
Easy to use navigation and measurement modes
Locally save and email data as KML. These KML files are also available via external storage (e.g SD Card)
"Very accurate Measured acres are dead on with my county maps well worth the money!" - by Kevun
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys