• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Bataria is a simple battery saver application, designed to save your battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Widget: Add Bataria widget with Menu > Add > Widgets > Bataria
With this new version of Bataria you can now move your device easily into power save mode with just one tap, and even manage your active apps from the same place.
Bataria was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and 1x1 battery widget for quick operation
Activating power save mode will turn off all the power hungry resources: Display Brightness, Background Data Sync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- BATTERY SAVER
- BATTERY WIDGETS
- ACTIVE APPLICATIONS MANAGER (similar to samsung task manager)
- STATUS BAR BATTERY PERCENTAGE / Notification Battery
- AUTO POWER SAVING (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick Settings / Power Control
1x1 Battery Saver Widget
1x1 Circle Battery Widget
2x2 Circle Battery Widget
Power Saving Features:
- turn off Display Brightness (set to minimum)
- turn off Auto Sync
- turn off Wi-Fi
- turn off Bluetooth
- turn off Haptic Feetback
- set lower Screen Timeout
- turn off Screen Rotate
Get ads free Bataria Pro for premium power widgets and quick settings widget
KitKat users: The notification must be in the notifications center (not in the status bar), otherwise the widget will freeze because of a KitKat system bug. You can disable the notification at your own risk.
This does not open, it is a Home screen 1x1 widget only. Place on homescreen with Menu > Add > Widgets > Tiny Battery Widget. If it does not show in widgets' list, move it to the internal memory (widgets do not work when on SD card).
Multiple icon sizes (widget is always 1x1, but icon can be large, normal or tiny) and customizable colors for different values of the battery level!
It shows exact battery level also for some Motorola devices (1% steps confirmed on droid x, defy+, razr and others. It is a precise value not an estimate. If you have problems, email us please). Battery level text on the widget can be hidden (check settings).
To quickly toggle some system settings, just tap the battery.
- turn WiFi on/off
- turn Bluetooth on/off
- turn GPS on/off
- turn mobile data on/off (CDMA phones android 2.3.3 and newer only), not working on L for now
- turn auto-sync on/off
- turn WiFi tethering on/off (experimental. this will not enable WiFi tethering/hotspot if your phone does not support it)
- turn airplane mode on/off (optional, enable in settings. Android 4.2 just opens system settings, because Google removed this functionality from non-system apps)
- toggle ringer modes (sound only, sound+vib, vib, silent. choose in settings)
- NFC toggle opens system settings only (NFC toggle is not permitted for non-system apps)
To quickly access WiFi/BT/GPS/APN settings, tap the settings button next to the toggle button.
There is also a quick screen brightness option. Just move the sun on the seekbar.
Battery colors can be customized. There are three levels: Full (>70%), Medium (> 25%) and Warning (<25%), which are customizable through settings. Default colors are green, yellow and red, respectively. Hit the menu button when the Settings Toggler dialog is visible. Also the battery opacity can be changed.
Custom vertical alignment option to perfectly align with other widgets.
Settings toggler dialog can be automatically closed after some events e.g. WiFi connected/disabled, BT enabled/disabled (check the settings).
Internet access: for Ads only
GPS: for quick GPS enable/disable and open GPS system settings. Apps can not enable the GPS whenever they want since android 2.3.3.
Before giving us a bad rating, write us an email and we will help you (widget stopped updating, battery level off, wrong/random colors, anything?). Please write an email (email@example.com). Thank you.
WHITE-CZ for Czech translation
Наиль Шайхутдинов Russian translation
This widget was made for us, to be the best battery widget, and released to the public. Enjoy!