Du Battery Saver Pro version automates features from the Free version and adds up to 20% more battery life. Schedule power saving mode by power level or by time. Slow down CPU, remove power hogging apps and update device settings to boost your battery time.
You deserve a prolonged battery! You can search & try our FREE version before purchase.
★WE'RE PROUD TO RELEASE V3.0, A DRAMATIC UPGRADE YOU MUST CHECK OUT!★
====Thank YOU! We're Moving on, with YOU! Android 4.2 SUPPORTED!====
===Major New Features===
1. Revolutionary UI design of Main page
2. Brand new reform of the Smart Widgets
3. Whole redesign of the Settings page
4. One tap optimization following battery saver analysis
5. More manual optimization offered after analysis
===Only for PRO===
★ Intelligent mode-switching: e.g.
- adjusted to Long Standby on low battery level;
- go into your preset mode according to your schedule;
★ Regularly closing power-draining tasks;
- Set the interval of background tasks cleaning;
- Need to leave some apps running background? Add them into ignore list.
★ Slow down CPU during screenlock; (ROOT devices only);
✔3 new powerful battery Widget s:
- One-tap optimizer (task killer widget)
- NEW designed battery display & mode switch
- premium ON/OFF switches;
It's an easy battery saver by using one-tap battery widget, and extend 15% more usage time by switching battery saving modes, also go with one-tap power widget.
✔ Optimizing your battery use in 3 preset Modes:
- General Mode(Basic network function opened, meet normal battery saving needs);
- Long Standby (Close all except dialing and SMS, prolong battery to the longest standby time);
- Sleep Mode(Close all except clock, save battery a lot while sleeping);
✔ Customize your own mode, setup whatever you prefer and find out the most suitable one!
✔ Battery indicator, Battery Level in % in Status Bar, will turn to RED when < 20%;
✔Estimated report of the remaining time;
✔Ringtone reminder for different battery status;
Always be a close secretary (or juice defender), reminding you to save more juice and have a 2x battery usage time.
✔ Most detailed analysis of power consumption, not just apps, but also the hardwares (CPU, screen, sensor, WiFi, radio), the most professional battery monitor (battery notifier) so far;
★ One-Key diagnostic, a unbelievable foolproof way of battery saving.
★ Healthy charging to extend battery life. (e.g. hints for charging or de-plugging the charger).
- launch Du Battery Saver to start charging when battery lower than 20%.
- At least 1 healthy charge per month to extend battery life .
☆ Unlike other battery saving app, Du Battery Saver provides a professional method of battery management by analyzing the power consumption of all the hardware modules, and above all, intelligent tools would be provided for extend battery usage.
As a battery saver (a.k.a. battery booster / battery improver), it excels its peers!
Please follow us on: http://www.facebook.com/dubatterysaver
Questions about DU Battery Saver?
Visit http://www.duapps.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us email, not just leave comment, so that we can reach you for assistance.
NOTE: This is a beta release with some functionality disabled, but is still functional for catching up and creating meetings.
Meetin.gs is the smartest way to meet, online or face-to-face. Get your business meetings on the cloud, accessible on the mobile and the web.
Meetin.gs takes care of finding a suitable time and providing participants a persistent meeting space for communication. The service keeps participants up-to-date and on the same page. Meeting timeline and mobile provide an easy and quick way to catch up before an important meeting. Finding all relevant meeting details has never been this easy.
* Synchronize your calendar and contacts.
* View and set the meeting time, location and participants.
* Add photos, view and comment any materials attached to the meeting.
* Send beautiful email & calendar meeting invitations as well as meeting minutes.
* Access to meeting information on the go.
* Schedule and join Skype conference calls.
* Meeting Timeline makes it easy to browse past and upcoming meetings and meeting related tasks.
* Meet Me pages on the web enable users to create and publish personalized calendar pages to make it easier to schedule a meeting time.
A customer of yours sends you a calendar invitation for a meeting. You launch the Meetin.gs app that has already been synchronized with your calendar. You tap on the upcoming calendar item and you can now add materials, agenda and action points as well as enable Skype for the meeting.
The customer will receive a beautiful meeting invitation as well as email updates with access to the meeting page from the web or the mobile. Any replies to these emails will end up on the meeting page. Everyone receives an updated calendar item that will be automatically added to their calendars.
A day before the meeting takes place the parties also receive a reminder email with the meeting agenda and materials attached. During the meeting they can use Meetin.gs to access the meeting materials, comment, take notes and even join the Skype conference call if available. The next day they receive nicely formatted meeting minutes and next action points.
As a result you can now easily browse past meetings and you don't have to search your email inbox ever again for those meeting attachments and follow-ups.
GS Planner allows you to key in plan, note, task, event in a day view. You can even customize the tags with predefined text to save you some time while keying in. The list is unlimited.... Recipe, Shopping List, Homework, Special Occasion, Thought, Project Task and even Work Log, Expense.....
- view: day, week and tag
- standard actions: create, update, delete, copy, move
- customizable tag with preset text
- support for markdown text format
- change color of note by swiping
- minimize/ maximize note by double tapping
- pin a note so that it will also appear in the future dates until it is unpinned. This is useful for task, plan that span over days
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
Got apps that take up too much space or just installed an app you did not like?
Maybe you are not sure which apps to remove or just have too many icons.
Then this easy uninstaller is the one for you!
★ Easy and simple interface
★ Sort by name, date and size
★ Fast app search
★ Select multiple apps to remove (batch removal/batch uninstall)
★ Displays size, install date and app icons
★ Counts the number of apps you have selected
★ Simple and uncomplicated design
★ Fast app listing and scrolling
★ View app in play store (google market)
★ Open/run app
★ View detailed application information
If you are tired of clicking through the settings menu in order to get to the application manager where you can uninstall apps, then this simple tool will help you get a quick and easy overview off your installed apps.
To remove apps that you no longer need is a good idea! It will in many cases save your battery life and increase your phone storage. Removing unneeded applications could make your cell phone faster while preventing battery drain.
Try it today!
Q: How do I view an app in google market/play store ?
A: To view app in google play (google market): long press on an app to get a menu.
In this menu you will find "View in play store".
Q: How do I turn off batch uninstall mode ?
A: Click on your settings/options key or the right top corner of the app (three dots).
This will bring you to the settings menu where you can enable or disable batch mode uninstalls.
Please note: This uninstaller can not uninstall vendor or system apps.
More from developer
• We are Asia’s leading wood-based panel producers with more than six decades of experience.
• In this application, you can learn about our Laminated Flooring products
You can learn about how we balanced industry
• Showcase for our products such as a ParticleBoard, MDF Board, Melamine Laminated, Laminated Flooring, and Floor Accessories