You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Get started quickly
• Launch the app and point your device at the night sky, you'll see the stars, planets, satellites, and constellations in their proper place for your location. As you move your device, the star map updates in real time. The Moon is the easiest first target.
• Tap Augmented Reality icon in the upper right corner to add the image from your camera to your sky view.
• Use Night Mode to go easy on your eyes and preserve night vision when exploring the Universe.
Go deeper and beyond
• Every star, planet, constellation, or deep space object, such as nebulae and galaxies, has an (i) next to its name. Tap it to access information.
• A scale on right is the Time Machine, slide it to explore the map of the night sky of tomorrow or years ago.
• StarWalk has data on over 9000 man-made satellites. Track their flight across the sky, be it day or night, catch iridium flares.
• Meteor showers are spectacular yearly events. Star Walk can help you plan ahead and locate the meteor shower on the night sky.
Share your experience
• Post pictures from your virtual planetarium and let your friends learn about the night sky. Astronomy has never been so engaging!
Duran Duran's keyboard Nick Rhodes mentions Star Walk as his favorite app:
"With the Star Walk app, if you hold your device up towards the sky, you can see all the stars and constellations. It even tells you the names of all the planets. Then, if you point it towards the ground, it shows you what all the stars are in the other hemisphere. It’s brilliant, and if you’re ever somewhere with a clear sky and no light pollution, it’s a revelation. It’s beautifully designed and makes clever use of the available technology. I’m fascinated by astronomy, but even if you’re not, give this a go."
- The Star Spotter feature won't work for the devices that are not equipped with the gyroscope and compass.
- For Android 4.4 KitKat users: the application doesn't support ART, please switch to Dalvik.
The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
*** Includes all the in-app upgrades from Star Chart in one package! ***
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android device* at the sky and Star Chart Infinite will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart Infinite calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart Infinite will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart Infinite includes:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at. *
- Displays all the planets of the solar system, plus the sun and the moon.
- All 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 125,000 stars!
- Includes Charles Messier's entire catalogue of 110 exotic deep sky objects.
- Includes the time and location of all the major meteor showers
- Includes the position of all the major satellites of Earth including Hubble & the ISS
- Includes a set of extended solar system objects made up of moons, dwarf planets and large asteroids.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart Infinite displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Escapist Games will update Star Chart Infinite regularly, so please send us your feedback and features requests - thanks!
*Augmented Reality mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass and accelerometer. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
Star Chart Infinite does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
SKY & TELESCOPE 2012 HOT PRODUCT! MACWORLD 2010 BEST IN SHOW!
Now rebuilt for Android 4, SkySafari 4 Pro has the largest database of any astronomy app, period. It contains everything in SkySafari 4 Plus, and adds over 1.2 GB of data, including 25 million stars from both Hubble Guide Star catalogs, over 740,000 galaxies down to 18th magnitude, and over 630,000 solar system objects - including every comet and asteroid ever discovered. It simulates the view from anywhere in the solar system - or beyond it - at up to a million years in the past or future.
SkySafari 4 Pro includes NASA's latest Moon and Mars maps, with 8x the resolution of any other SkySafari version. It's an astronomical encyclopedia, with over 1500 encyclopedic descriptions of the constellations, stars, and planets written by professionals. And it includes 800 images from NASA space missions, the Hubble Space Telescope, and the world's foremost astro-photographers - now in breathtaking high definition on your Android tablet!
All this is built into SkySafari 4 Pro - you don't need an internet connection to use it. SkySafari 4 Pro will revolutionize your astronomical viewing experience, and replace desktop astronomy software costing ten times more. If you're serious about astronomy, it's a deal you can't afford to miss.
If you've used SkySafari Pro before, here's what's new in version 4:
* New look-and-feel, app icons, and artwork.
* Complete rewrite of compass code for much smoother and more accurate motion tracking.
* Google Maps integration: choose your location from a built-in Maps view.
* Animated meteor showers, with complete viewing information and spectacular graphics.
* New horizon panoramas: Yerba Buena Gardens in downtown San Francisco, Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia, and the top of Mauna Kea on Hawaii's Big Island. Or add your own!
* New and updated descriptions for hundreds of objects.
* Completely reinvented scope control panel. Up/Down/Left/Right controls only appear when the scope is connected, and big enough to be useable.
* Objects lists under Search are now sortable by name, number, magnitude, RA, Dec, and many other properties.
* New Advanced Search options let you find objects using properties other than their name. For example, you can find all objects of a certain type, within a certain constellation, brighter than a certain magnitude, etc.
* New Advanced Time settings let you enter a date & time thousands of years in the past or future, to the nearest second, or using Julian dates
* New Telescope Equipment settings let you enter a list of all your telescope equipment. Select different combinations of eyepieces and telescopes to display field-of-view automatically. Set up a separate camera and auto-guider FOV. All FOV indicators can be labelled in the sky chart.
* Now log observations of objects directly from the Object Info view, or show all your observations of any object at once.
* New Variable Stars list, containing the brightest and best-known variables in the sky.
* Added descriptions for hundreds of small moons, asteroids, comets, satellites; and many images.
* All full screen images in Object Info now include hi-res versions for the iPad.
* Database now contains Guide Star Catalog 2.x stars to magnitude 15 - total 25 million (up from 15 million in SkySafari 3 Pro).
* Database now includes the complete General Catalog of Variable Stars and Washington Double Star catalogs.
* Dozens more tweaks, bug fixes, and additions we don't have room to list here!
Send report of correct & incorrect answers to email
Quiz friends by text message.
Post score for global ranking.
Prepare for AP Science Exams. Become a scientist & change the world.
SkySafari Pro will completely replace your desktop astronomy software, and forever change the way you view the night sky. With SkySafari Pro, you can now explore the universe - not just from Earth, but from anywhere in the Milky Way galaxy!
As just reviewed in Sky & Telescope magazine, the iOS version of SkySafari is "revolutionary" and a "game-changer". Now here for Android, SkySafari will change the way you do astronomy!
SkySafari Pro has the largest database of any astronomy app, period. It weighs in at half a gig, and contains over 15.3 million stars from the Hubble Guide Star catalog, plus 740,000 galaxies down to 18th magnitude, and over 580,000 solar system objects - including every comet and asteroid ever discovered.
SkySafari Pro includes NASA's latest LRO Moon map, with 8x the resolution of any other SkySafari version.
Make sure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space on your internal SD card for SkySafari Pro to download this database from Google Play the first time it runs! (Note: due to Google Play rules, this data cannot be moved to your external SD card - you must have 1.5 GB free on your internal SD card!)
SkySafari Pro can point your GoTo or "Push-To" telescope anywhere in the sky, using your Android device's built-in WiFi or bluetooth, and our SkyFi wireless or Starry Night BlueStar bluetooth serial adapter.
SkySafari Pro accurately shows you the sky from any place on Earth, at any time up to 100 years in the past or future. It includes 1100 encyclopedic descriptions of the constellations, stars, and planets written by professional astronomers. And it contains over 800 images from NASA space missions, the Hubble Space Telescope, and the world's foremost astro-photographers.
If you have an Android device with a compass, SkySafari Pro can help you identify stars and planets by holding your phone next to them. Tap the Compass button (or tilt your phone up toward the sky) to activate the compass. Now, as you move the phone around, the sky chart follows your motion. Search for any object in the sky, and follow the arrow on screen to find it!
SkySafari has a "Night" button to preserve your dark adaptation as you're exploring the night sky. The Time Flow feature lets you animate the night sky using simple VCR controls - follow the motion of the stars and planets as SkySafari compresses days, months, and years into a few seconds.
SkySafari Pro includes 1500 times more stars than Google SkyMap, and 580,000 solar system objects. It includes every known moon, asteroid, and comet in the solar system - not just the Sun, Moon, and planets.
Our apps contain hundreds of built-in images, and thousands of object descriptions, written by professional astronomers. Other apps give you Wikipedia links - which don't do much good when you're out in the field, away from Wi-Fi or data network connections.
Our Plus and Pro versions can control telescopes; other apps cannot. Nor can they reproduce basic astronomical phenomena like eclipses and moon shadow transits. Our apps were developed by passionate astronomers with a penchant for accuracy. We stand by our products!
TROUBLESHOOTING AND PERFORMANCE TIPS
Having trouble downloading the data files? Is it running slowly? Check our web site for help:
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about SkySafari Pro for Android:
If all else fails, send us an email - we're email@example.com, and we're happy to hear from you.
Combining simplicity and beauty with unrivalled features and power, let Vortex provide you with a stunning view of the night sky.
Augmented Reality (with camera support)
Hold your device to the sky and see an accurate representation of the stars and planets. If your device has a rear facing camera, experience true augmented reality with our sky map overlayed onto the real world! A unique experience not found in any other Android planetarium.
View the sky from any location - Use GPS, Network Provider or our powerful search feature to show you the night sky at your current location, or even the other side of the world.
Using our inovative time slider, you can see how the skies looked at any point in time, with fine control over the abilty to rewind, or fast-forward time. Select an object and watch it's motion as it rises and falls.
Huge object database
With over 20,000 objects to discover, you wont run out of things to search for! Included are
* All major and minor planets in our Solar System including all major moons.
* 88 constellations
* 110 Messier objects
* 109 Caldwell objects
* Full Revised NGC-IC catalog (Over 14,000 objects)
* More than 9000 stars
* Meteor showers
Combined with our powerful search, you will never be far away from any one of these objects!
Facts and figures
To compliment the staggering number of objects available, we have made available concise facts and information about the majority of them, with detailed ephemeris and figures for all. You will learn something new with each and every object in the sky!
Discover, at the touch of a button, upcoming celestial events such as eclipses, conjunctions, moon phases, season changes and much more. With the ability to add these events to your device calendar you'll never miss these sometimes once in a lifetime events again!
With just one button press, see what objects of interest are in the night sky right now!
Unique to Vortex Planetarium, we provide a 3 day forecast for anywhere in the world, focusing on astronomical data, like transparency and seeing. With the ability to mark those clear nights in your devices calendar, you will have no excuse to get outside and marvel at the beauty the Universe beholds.
With a bewildering number of configuration options, packaged in a simple to understand design, you can tailor Vortex to your exact needs. Maybe the constellation art is too bright, no problem, adjust it's transparency, need to adjust the number of stars you see to match the real night sky? No problem! We have pretty much every option covered, and if we don't, let us know why we should!
Beauty, speed & simplicity
Our aim is to make sure Vortex Planetarium is easy to use, extremely powerful and look stunning.
Vortex Planetarium has been optimised to run as fast and as smoothly as possible, no jerky movements when you zoom in on Jupiter. We have not ported Vortex from iPhone, it's purely an Android product. This means we can focus on optimising for the platform exclusively. This philosophy guarantees fast and regular updates.
And much more to come
We are always improving Vortex, and you will never have to "upgrade" or make additional purchases for these features and improvements.
Keywords: Astronomy, Planetarium, Sky Map, Star Map, Sky Chart, Star Chart, Stars, Planets, Star Walk
Here are some numbers:
- Number of entries: 27404
- Number of categories / sub-categories 1354
- Number of images:
16,658 A database of 66 MB of only textual content! Here are a few categories:
- Characters: (astrophysicists, astronomers, discoverer of asteroids, etc. ..)
- Astronautics (astronauts, space elevators, ships, space centers etc ...)
- Calendars - Sizes astronomical
- Objects astronomical (castles, planets, asteroids, etc ...)
- Press astronomical - History of Astronomy
- Weather astronomical ... and many more ... Come and discover them today at the discounted price for the first period of launch
The orbit and planet size are not in the right relation or most of the planet would appear as small dots.
Beside being a clock with date display the app is very educational in showing the solar system with planets and moons in relation to the Earth moving through the year in real time. At each full hour an animation of the planet movements since the beginning of the year is shown.(it will take a few days after New Year to become obvious)
Great for children and young students and adults with an interest in astronomy or people that just want to know where they are in space at any time.
The PRO Astro Clock app is a very small Android program that runs well on Android 2.1+ devices with Live Wallpaper including Jelly Bean and KitKat.
The PRO Astro Clock works great on your phone and shows off your tablet. Tested on Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note II (Note 2), Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Note III), Samsung Galaxy SII (S2), Samsung Galaxy S3 (III), Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus, LG G2 (South Korea), Toshiba, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 (Japan), Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus nexus 7, Acer Iconia, HTC Flyer, HTC X, HTC One (Taiwan), Lenovo Idea Pad (China), Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid RAZR, Motorola Droid X (USA). This and all other ARTware apps run well on Google's Nexus 7 and 10 tablet and the Google Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phone with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or Android 4.4 KitKat.
Sorry no IPhone version.
If you like this app you may also like the ARTware Clock Collection with the additional clocks: GeoMetric, MonDriaNoid, ExZentric, DeKonstr, KruKru, MulTi, Grid, ReGular, 2Timer, TimeMachine, HashTag and OnTime, the PRO ReGular clock or the Designer PRO OnTime clock.
For "first time" Live Wallpaper Users (after download):
Please go to Wallpapers -> Live Wallpaper -> PRO Astro Clock
Please mail us for any problems or suggestions
Astronomy is the ultimate Timekeeper!
(swiss+made modern minimal analog/digital apps without advertising)
#clocks, #livewallpaper, #android, #astronomy, #science, #education
Distant Suns (max) astronomy app is an award-winning hand-held planetarium with over 25 years of development, offering you the new way to look at the sky from on the Earth to off. Sporting over 130,000 stars, all 8 (or is it 9?) planets, the sun and moon, constellations, galaxies, nebula and star clusters, Distant Suns offers a gracefully visual respite from a busy day. While others play games, you can travel to the stars.
• Set your location from any place on Earth or off
• Change the date and time to show the sky of the past or future, like a celestial time-machine in your hands
• Learn the stories behind each constellation
• Follow the moon through its phases, and the planets through their monthly dance
• Unique to Distant Suns (max)You are no longer Earth-bound so you may fly out to the planets and watch them in their stately presence
• Observe Saturn from behind, Jupiter from Io, the Earth from the Moon
• Contains over 200 galaxies, nebula and star clusters, many within reach of binoculars
• Touch the sky to view extensive data on each object
• Perfect for the whole family. The only requirement is sense of wonder!
• Unleash your inner astronaut today
Read this curious facts collection to improve your Astronomy knowledge, or just for fun! This complete manual contains simple explanation of complicated astronomy terms and events.
What is a Black Hole? a Supernova? a White Dwarf? Find out with Astronomy Facts!
Astronomy Facts is the best way to learn Astronomy and have fun!
ErgoSky is an innovative and educational experience for astronomy and astrophysics lovers, with amazing astronomical images, fascinating space objects, from galaxies, nebulae, stars to planets.
Discover stars, galaxies, galaxy clusters, nebulae, Hubble space images, curated selections from several missions and observations. See great images from Mars exploration robots, rovers and missions like Voyager. See diffrent faces of Jupiter moons, or Saturn rings or other planets moons. Huge views and details available you can zoom on, bookmark, share. Just explore the sky, at a glance !
You can use stunning filters on any space object, change colors, crop, rotate, add frames and share with your friends on your social networks.
You can also discuss and comment on any interesting space object, directly from the application and share with your friends, ErgoSky astronomy app is social !
♦ Thousands of beautiful space objects from galaxies, stars and clusters, nebulae, planets, systems of the universe
♦ Hubble telescope images of the cosmos
♦ Gorgeous detailed images and panoramas of our solar system, the sun, mercury, venus, earth, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune and famous missions such as rovers on Mars, curiosity, opportunity, Voyager, cassini, spirit
♦ Swipe between objects/image gallery and detailed view with description, holo style
♦ Nice slideshow to swipe between amazing views
♦ Automatic slideshow when the application starts (see settings)
♦ Filters : Use amazing filters, image processing, frames, colors, contrast on images to enhance views at your convenience or to match your feelings for your personal use
♦ Social : discuss / comment directly from the application with other users
♦ Bookmark, share with your friends on popular social networks
♦ Statistics : discover more space objects with real-time downloads and popular images, nice feature to discover more great contents
♦ Double-tap on detailed view to zoom on immediately or use zoom button
♦ Search celestial objects by name, multiple keywords
♦ Suggestion engine : see similar celestial objects
♦ Discovery with random images loaded when the app starts
♦ Off-line contents : informations are available off-line and once images are downloaded, they are available offline ! (no need connections for already seen images)
♦ Set any images as wallpaper
♦ New discovery tab : Explore space objects from Flickr, 500px collections; you can search for celestial objects or define tags to match your needs, see popular and more recent contents associated to your tags or preselected astronomy tags related (such as APOD, Nebula, Galaxy clusters ...etc)
APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day) archives and larger databases are on roadmap ;-)
Pictures are mainly coming from public repositories of the European Southern Observatory, the PhotoJournal of Jet Propulsion Laboratory or the Hubble Heritage archives. No affiliation.
Here’s what you get.
Astronomy news - get interesting in-depth astronomy news articles delivered daily to your phone or tablet. We gather news, images and videos from genuinely authoritative and interesting sources such as Universe Today, SPACE.COM, the Hubble space telescope, and NASA.
Astronomy pictures – yes, you get captivating photos via the famous NASA image of the day. But why stop there? Through the app you can also see space photography from the Hubble telescope. Unlike the NASA photos which cover a variety of subjects, the Hubble telescope images focus mostly on the night sky, retrieving information about distant galaxies, planets and stars.
Astronomy articles - Read stories not just focusing on the US, but also international partners like Russia, China and the UK. Such stories often contain interesting facts, quotes, photography and links to videos. They cover subjects such as: observatories, astronauts, test pilots, telescopes and NASA missions.
Disclaimer: we do not own or claim to own any of the content distributed through our app. These are our personal favorite sources that we think combine informative content with ease of understanding. Easier to see them in one spot than to surf all around the web.
NASA or The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation's civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research. Most U.S. space exploration efforts have been led by NASA, including the Apollo moon-landing missions, the Skylab space station, and later the Space Shuttle. At present NASA is supporting the International Space Station and is overseeing the development of the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle and Commercial Crew vehicles.
The most notable NASA activities are its space flight programs, both manned and unmanned. The latter can be either independent, carrying scientific equipment, or supportive, testing equipment for manned flights. In the beginning, NASA’s missions focused on the space race with the Soviet Union, which won the first round, but later USA took the initiative and won the final race to the Moon.
Hubble Space Telescope
The Hubble Space Telescope is a space telescope that was carried into orbit by a Space Shuttle in 1990 and remains in operation. In low Earth orbit, Hubble's four main instruments observe in the near ultraviolet, visible, and near infrared. The telescope is named after the astronomer Edwin Hubble.
Hubble's orbit outside the distortion of Earth's atmosphere allows it to take extremely high-resolution images with almost no background light. Hubble's Deep Field has recorded some of the most detailed visible-light images ever, allowing a deep view into space and time. Many Hubble observations have led to breakthroughs in astrophysics.
Hubble is the only telescope designed to be serviced in space by astronauts.
OK, that's about it.
Let us know what you think of the app, and if there's something you like us to add.
- Planets of our solar system :
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Stars of the Bright Star Catalogue
- Some Asterisms
The informations are based on the following parameters :
- Position of the observer
- Time and time zone
The displayed informations are as follows :
- Rise, transit and set times
- Civil dawn and dusk (for sun only)
- Azimuth and altitude
- Distance / Sun (for planets) or Earth (for moon)
- Astronomical Phenomena :
- Geocentric conjunction in right ascension
- Superior or inferior conjunction
- Quadrature west or east
- Entry in a new constellation for sun, moon and planets
The application can be added on your screen as a widget and notifications for the Astronomical Phenomana are available.
The available views are as follows :
- Google Maps View (Starting Android 4.0)
- Astronomical Clock
- Day view (altitude of a celestial object during the day)
- Sky view (position in azimuth/altitude of a celestial object and path)
- Sky maps (with Lambert, Hammer and Stereographic projections)
- Solar System map (Heliocentric view of the planetary positions)
- List of Astronomical Phenomena for a month
WARNING : legal notice - Google Analytics
Please note that the "Planetarium" application do not collect personnal data, that the IP address is anonymized and that Google Analytics can be disabled using the Options menu.
Thank you to activate from time to time this option to collect the information necessary for improving the application.
For any question regarding this application, thank you to use e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org instead of comment.
This application has been developed using the Scala Programming Language.
Keywords : sun, moon, planets, solar system, widget, astronomy, rise, transit, set, conjunction, quadrature, opposition, constellation, ecliptic, astronomical phenomena, scala
Create your own version for school or college submission leveraging the information in a booklet format. Learn from reports submitted by your peers on diverse educational topics solar system, our universe, origin of the universe and any other topic of interest
1] Latest news on the topic of interest
2] Best scientific information from experts in the field
2] Scholarly reports from experts in the field
3] Best videos on the topic to have fun while learning
4] Related Books on the subject
5] Save your favorite reports as books
6] Share you booklets with friends
7] Search any topic of your choice and learn
More from developer
Poti alege simplu un mesaj din lista noastra cu zeci de urari de sezon.
Ai de urmat doar 3 pasi simpli si cei dragi isi vor aduce aminte ca tii la ei:
1. Selecteaza sarbatoarea pentru care vrei sa trimiti mesaje
2. Selecteaza un mesaj din zecile de mesaje pe care le ai la dispozitie, personalizeaza-l
3. Selecteaza contactele carora vrei sa le scrii
Poti alege zeci de mesaje de Craciun, Anul nou, Revelion, Sfantul Valentin, Florii, Paste, Dragobete, 1 martie, 8 martie, 1 iunie, ziua muncii, ziua barbatului, la multi ani, onosmastica, mesaje pentru noi nascuti sau condoleante.
Keywords: SMS, mesaje, Craciun, Anul nou, Revelion, Sfantul Valentin, Florii, Paste, Iepuras, Dragobete, 1 martie, 8 martie, 1 iunie, 1 mai, ziua barbatului, la multi ani, zi de nastere, zi onomastica, nou nascuti, bebe, condoleante, urari, holiday, felicitare, urare, uratura, urari de sarbatori, dragi, mesaje de sarbatori
* Keeps track of your debts and loans
* Can handle money, beer and any other things you need
* Links people with phone book for easy calling
* Reminders for expired items
* Debt history
* Statistics per person
* Recurring debts
* Backup with Android Cloud in case you uninstall the app by mistake
Please rate it if you find this application useful. You can contact us at any time for feature requests or bug reports.
Keywords: debt manager, money lender, lend, borrow, I owe you, cash, mobile money manager, personal finance
We log your food for you to be able to review and correct your eating habbits.
You can also find advanced nutritional facts about the food you eat. We have a database with thousands of meals and you can easily query it and find all you need to know about the food you eat.
If you are looking for a simple and efficient app to solve your problem, please try our app.