It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Taskbar for Note Edge is an application that allow you to manage your current task and display it on the 2nd screen of your device.
It will make your edge screen just like taskbar in window and you can quickly switch between applications.
How to add panel:
- Install application.
- Go to Setting - Edge Screen - Manage Panel
- Check on Taskbar panel - press Back button
- Enjoy it!
***** For Lollipop OS, you need to enable usage static by enable "Setting Pemission button".
If you have any contribution, please contact us: email@example.com
Thank you very much.
And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
- Display recent tasks
- Display running tasks
- Display favorites
- Display shortcuts
- Ignore list
- Kill tasks
- Press home button and select this application by default.
- Press home button in this application screen and select a default home application.
- Press task icon and launch application.
- Press and hold a task icon, and open option menu.
- Select settings from menu and set behavior or view.
- Another home app or this app is started when press BACK button in Android 4.4.
- There are cases that some finished apps are determined as running. If you want to finish these apps, please long-click on app icon and select [App info]-[Force stop].
Start from the Launcher after installation to be workable.
This application opens the keyboard choose dialog each time you connect/disconnect your device to/from dock.
Use it to easily switch to your favorite on-screen keyboard when undocking and switch back to hardware keyboard when docking.
Also you can add a shortcut to the keyboard choosing dialog to your home screen or to the notification area.
Unfortunately this application cannot silently switch the keyboard for you. It's the Android security restriction which can be avoided only with root access. But this application doesn't require root.
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: email@example.com
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
This application will fight your hesitations. It is based on super-accurate semi-matemathical algorithm, which not only analyses facts but also looks deep into your heart as you will be asked to perform some suprising tasks...
Tap on a widget to raise a flag. It will remind you by vibrations, sound and notification (all of those customizable) that you've risen it. Then you'll be able to easily connect it with the reason why you did it. Simple?
Absolutely free, no ads included. No permissions needed. I wrote it for myself and just want to share with you.
If you enjoy it please rate it. If you have some questions or suggestions feel free to write me an email. Thank you!