- Requires a Wi-Fi router with internet.
- Requires a compatible GE PT9550, PT9050, PK7500, or PK7000 Series Wall Oven
- Find out more at gebrillion.com
- Works on a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- View and control your Wall Oven’s cooking mode, temperature, timers, and meat probe settings.
- Receive push notifications when timers are complete, service errors occur, probe temp is achieved as well as others.
- Ability to apply software updates to the appliance via GE Brillion™ app.
*This new app requires existing GE Brillion™ customers to remove any existing Wi-Fi enabled appliances from their router and reconnect using this app before they can use the out-of-home feature. If you have problems call 1-800-220-6899 for assistance.
Additional Support and Information available at https://getsatisfaction.com/gebrillion.
Download the GE Money Rewards app on your mobile phone and redeem instant discounts on major brands and retail stores by simply presenting your digital member card before making your purchase.
More from developer
- Find a WattStation near you or locate WattStation based on address, zip code or dragging the map to your specific area of interest
- View detailed directions to WattStations
- Get WattStation real-time availability and station details (pricing, address, owner name, etc)
- Select how you would like to pay: Flat Rate or Pay As You Charge
- See your EV charging status: time, current cost, energy used
You can create a new WattStation Connect account directly from the App and set up your payment account. You may also visit www.gewattstation.com to create your account.
Protein purification made easy…
GE Healthcare Life Sciences continues a long-standing tradition of helping researchers and process developers to purify proteins. With chromatography media and pre-packed columns covering the most commonly used chromatography techniques – affinity, ion exchange desalting, gel filtration and hydrophobic interaction – we offer hundreds of products for protein separation and analysis.
The Purify app simplifies protein purification by helping you to quickly select the right product(s) for your needs. Based upon your answers to a few intuitive questions it will guide you to a recommended product; providing a summary of its applications, important technical data and useful hints regarding both system and column compatibility.
--Concise articles that offer detailed examples of how executives have helped their companies solve problems and seize opportunities.
--A monthly skill-building series that will help you quickly take your executive skill set to the next level.
--Surveys and research on a range of macro and sector-specific economic trends.
--Video interviews with the business world’s leading experts and thought leaders.
--Learn about interactive tools that can help you become a more effective business leader.
--Easily share the contents of the app with coworkers and other colleagues across a variety of social media.
ÄKTA™ design - is the name for a platform of systems that help you make real progress in biomolecule purification and separation. Systems in the ÄKTA design platform work with UNICORN™ control software, which ensures easy control of every stage of your purification processes.
This app will help you to quickly select the correct ÄKTA accessories (tubing, frac racks, column holders, connectors and fittings).
Clear pictures and “works with” information will help you to identify the correct item.
This app has off line functionality. To support you in the ordering process there is an email function that enables you to email a list of selected items.
- This is an experience app and only represents the functionality of the GE Brillion app that you can connect to a compatible GE Wall Oven
- To access the Brillion features on your GE Wall Oven, download the “GE Brillion” app and follow the instructions on your device
- Use of the GE Brillion app requires that you have a compatible 7000 series or 9000 series GE Wall Oven
• Search for specific patents by category and subcategory – or use the advanced search functionality to find patents by criteria you set.
• View posts, discussions and links from our LinkedIn group and get inspired.
• Get the latest information on upcoming events to connect with new technology, new people and new ideas.
• Plus, provide feedback on features you’d like to see in an upcoming update!
- Event Schedule – Browse event schedule
- Conference Sessions – Browse conference session schedule and location
- GE Products – Learn about key GE Healthcare products on display, request a demo and download brochures or other assets
- GE Experts – Connect with our experts
- Info and Quotes - Request more information or a product quote right from your mobile device
- Maps – Find your way