Just 6 Weeks has a very simple interface with convenient, customizable functionality. Workouts, reminders, statistics – everything is just two clicks away. Nothing will distract you from the workout now!
5 Programs in one application:
• 100 push-ups
• 200 sit-ups
• 150 dips
• 200 squats
• 20 pull-ups
Simple functionality to reach complicated goals:
• Five independent programs can be used in any combination
• Level selection, depending on the results of a physical fitness test
• Automatic “rest” timer with custom settings
• Workout schedule with reminders
• Regular adjustments of workout intensity to your level
• Detailed statistics of exercises performed
• Import and export your data
• Interface that does not distract you from you main goal
You only need to enter your current weight and DrinkingWater will help you to determine how many water your body need everyday. When you have finished drinking a cup of water, you will need to add a cup in the app. Your next cup will be remained.
Benefits of drinking water:
* You stay in shape, As it’s calorie free
* You can clear up your skin
* You keep your skin and nails healthy
* Your fitness will increase
Reminders that will remind you the water you need to drink in the rest of the day
Customized cup and Imperial (oz) or Metric (ml) units
Customized starting and ending time to drink water within a day
Graph and logs of date record
Tips for healthy drinking habit
Stay healthy and drink enough water!
Tag: health, body, water, drinking water, fitness, happy, fun, motivation, diet, beauty,tip
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Application contains workout schedule to perform in 42 days - no shortcuts - known as Aerobic Weider Six (Aerobic Six of Weider).
Daily ab workout contains 6 exercises to perform everyday to get perfect 6pack.
Forget about push ups, sit ups, pull ups, squats etc. No need to go to gym. You can do this 6 pack abs workout at home.
Text to speech engine is used during 6 pack workout.
Advanced high quality voices (like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ or SVOX) are available on market - download them to use custom language accent.
This application shouldn't be used as personal trainer. Before You start training ask Your fitness instructor how You should perform each exercise.
If You have obesity problems You might not notice results of these exercises (flat stomach).
This workout was not designed to lose belly fat but to get flat, muscular abs/sixpack. If You want to burn body fat use Caynax HIIT app that provides support for interval workouts like Tabata and Fartlek.
Free application version is supported by in-app ads and has some limitations.
Give it a try and get perfect abs in just 6 weeks.
Multi view/multi window is supported.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect incoming phone call and pause workout.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start reminder service after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore settings.
- WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that workout works when screen is off.
• For everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Top 10 Best Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to contact: email@example.com
✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
Just swipe your finger over the measure tapes to enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range.
This BMI calculator supports imperial and metric units,and you can alternate in just one click between kg or lbs and feet/inches or meters.
Very usable BMI calculator and the only one in the market that doesn't require you to press the the button every time you want to calculate a new value.
Key features of this app:
- Very user friendly UI.
- Imperial and metrics units.
- Easy way to input height and weight values.
- Real time BMI value.
- Graphic coloured results.
- Ideal weight estimation.
- Exact calculation also with people under 19 years old.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a simple index of weight-for-height that is commonly used to classify underweight, overweight and obesity.
If you want more information regarding BMI you can check wikipedia page in this link:
✓ 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
✓ 10 to 30 minute full body workouts
✓ 50 exercises
✓ Workouts are randomly created and different each day
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ Developed by a certified personal trainer
✓ On-screen instructions and timer
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
*If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• Over 2X more exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, stretch, ball)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
Record your blood pressure based on your need. Take your doctor's opinion about the frequency of blood pressure monitoring. BP Watch has an easy to use interface to record your blood pressure. "BP Watch" allows the user to record your systolic (High value), diastolic (Low value) and pulse. It also captures the posture, position and time of the blood pressure. Plus sign in the home screen will allow a user to record new blood pressure reading. Track icon in the home screen will allow user review your historical blood pressure record. List view will allow a user to update or delete a record.
a) Record blood pressure
b) Track blood pressure
c) Update blood pressure record
d) Delete blood pressure record
e) Support for multiple accounts
g) Line Graph
web : http://numbersmatter2.me
Why "BP Watch" ?
This is a brand new application in the market still in infancy. This is a small part of a bigger vision. So far we have added only basic features. We would like to hear from users. We are planning to update every 3 weeks for the next few months. This will be your app build based your needs.
Disclaimer: "BP Watch is intended to track blood pressure data to be shared with your provider. "BP Watch" is not intended to be used as a substitute of professional medical advice. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
★★★★★ "HealthTap is the best and fastest way to quickly get great answers and very useful tips from reputable doctor anytime, anywhere. And astonishingly it’s all free!"
★★★★★ "Best application ever. Amazing to see top doctors volunteer their valuable time and expertise to give free useful tips on both medical and wellness topics. Huge thanks to these tens of thousands of super bright big hearted docs!"
★★★★★ "Social media at its best @healthtap 3 answers in 3 minutes from 3 doctors…"
★★★★★ "This was by far the best answer I’ve ever received for a very simple reason – it literally saved my life! HealthTap is the one app you *must* have on your mobile device – just-in-case!"
...And we've received over 10,000 notes from users thanking us for saving their lives!
HealthTap was selected as a Top 10 health app on CBS, CNN and ABC and featured in numerous publications such as the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, TIME, the Financial Times, the Washington Post, Forbes, Bloomberg, and more.
Sign up today and get free access to HealthTap from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
▌WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
☆ Wall Street Journal — “...Our favorite...the quickest results, was the simplest to use. Helpful advice.”
☆ NY Times — “HealthTap just might make you raise both eyebrows in surprise.”
☆ CNN — “Use the app to choose a specific resolution and work with a doctor to achieve it”
☆ Financial Times — “As easy as booking a flight online or comparison shopping for a new sofa.”
☆ PC Magazine — “The next time you have a medical question...try asking the doctors on HealthTap.”
☆ LifeHacker — “HealthTap puts a doctor on your smartphone, helps you find a good one to see in person."
☆ Business Insider: “The app that will change everything about healthcare”
✓ Get fast, free, trustworthy health answers and healthy tips on any symptom, condition, medication, health concern, or even wellness topics from over 50,000 of the best U.S.-licensed doctors from the comfort of your mobile device.
✓ Get useful, beautiful daily healthy tips on a variety of healthy living and health topics written for you by the world's best doctors at no cost to you!
✓ Access health information that's current and vetted
with your own personalized, relevant feed that's always up-to-date.
✓ Get a free second, third or 10th opinion!
with multiple answers from over 50,000 trusted physicians in 137 specialties.
✓ Store health information and share privately and securely with doctors of your choice. Easily store and securely and privately share scans, images and other health related documents with the best doctors directly.
✓ Find the best doctors for you, and schedule a time to see them in person right from the app! We have more than 1.2 million doctors in the deepest and most comprehensive mobile doctor directory.
✓ Try it all for free!!!
Cardiograph uses your device's built-in camera to take pictures of your fingertip and calculate your heart's rhythm - the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It's never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
Knowing how fast your heart is beating can be very useful when exercising, if you're under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
Inspired by real-life medical equipment, Cardiograph is a pleasure to use. The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of confusing screens.
✓ Interesting Facts
Enjoy dozens of interesting, insightful and fun facts about the heart while you measure your pulse. Just don’t get too excited about them, it may interfere with the results...
Please note: If your device doesn't have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Using Stress Check by Azumio you will be able to:
-Quantify your level of stress
-Determine the effects of different stressors
-Control stress and observe progress
-Reduce chances of certain chronic diseases known to be correlated with stress
Everyone has experienced changes in heart rate before taking an exam, giving a public speech, or when exercising. In fact, not only does your heart rate increase, but the time variations between consecutive heart beats become more random and scattered as well. By analyzing this factor of heart rate variability (HRV), it is possible to estimate your level of stress wherever you are, with no additional hardware.
Analysis of HRV requires heart pulse data to be measured continuously for a certain period of time. The more you use Stress Check, the better the app gets to know you and your heart.
Algorithms used to analyze HRV follow recommendations of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
If you consistently observe high levels of stress we recommend using Azumio’s stress relief application, Stress Doctor: a biofeedback app that uses deep a breathing technique for stress reduction.
Stress Check utilizes a method of quantitative stress level assessment developed by Biocom Technologies, a well-known developer of various professional health assessment technologies.
It's the most trusted weight loss solution for Android thanks to its supportive, encouraging approach. Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months. Some lose a lot more. Why? We don't just track your calories and workouts. We coach you. The app provides the encouragement and support you need to stay motivated right on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Our easy-to-use tools make it easy to log meals and workouts while the integrated pedometer counts your steps all day, every day without killing your battery.
Millions of people worldwide already use Noom to enjoy healthier lives through intelligent nutrition and exercise coaching. We know weight loss is hard. Our coach will keep you motivated.
•9 out of 10 active users lose weight
•Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months
•Our perfected search algorithm helps you log meals in seconds
•Color-coded logging teaches you which foods are really healthy (and which foods aren’t)
•Robust food database with nearly one million foods, including popular restaurants and local cuisines
•We remember your favorite foods for you, to make logging even faster
•Beautiful, intuitive design
•Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer seamlessly integrates with your weight loss program
•Hundreds of health and wellness articles, delivered daily
•Exercise tracking, both indoor and outdoor
•User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, and share tips
•Motivational home screen widgets to keep you engaged
•Support for tablets and phones!
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH NOOM PRO
•Noom Groups is a virtual group of Noomers like you. In your Noom Group you can share your weight loss journey and receive the motivation and support you need to stick with your goals.
•Noom Recipes give you creative ideas for healthy, delicious meals, with detailed instructions and one-click logging
•Even larger content library and additional in-app features
PRAISE FOR NOOM WEIGHT LOSS COACH
•Featured as one of Dr. Oz's favorite apps.
•"I've lost 64 lb in the last 4 months and NOOM is what showed me how to do it. I love u NOOM!"
•"I recommend @Noom it helps, motivates, and challenges me. I lost 24 pounds in 6 months :) thank you! Food logging has become one of my favorite things about noom."
•"Just wanted to thank you guys bc this app has helped me change my life and has set in motion the drive for me to change other people's lives too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate the work you do. It's priceless. Thanks!!! -- Carissa Janay
•"Through better tracking and motivation, I lost 20 pounds in 21 weeks. I would not have been able to persevere without it."
•"Was showing my friend my #fitbit flex and then he popped out his Android and showed me #Noom and said 'Bam! I only spent $0'"
•"Officially lost my 50th pound today, thanks @noom ! :-D Hubby's lost 40! Your app rocks!"
•Also featured in New York Times, Women's Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC News, and more
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE NOOM COMMUNITY
•Join us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/noom
•See our wellness news at blog.noom.com
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
It calculates your blood pressure in two steps with appx. ±5%
● Step 1: Enter pulse rate and select gender
● Step 2: Place your thumb slightly on the mark to calculate pressure
"Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
It is advisable to keep a track of BP levels throughout the day. Thus we have developed something that calculates your BP in a convenient way.
Now you won't have to carry a heavy equipment with you. All you need is this ever useful application.
● Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
● Small and easy to use application.
● Periodically check your blood pressure readings in the Application.
● Symptoms and tips to help you keep your blood pressure in control.
Keywords: Health, blood pressure calculator,blood pressure monitor
Disclaimer: This application is just meant to give you a hint of your actual BP measurements. Original readings may vary person to person.
Kindly rate us well, your good rating will keep this research going on. Please provide us your valuable feedback to further improve this application.
More from developer
Next time you’re on the go with your Android phone, watch and learn How To Jump Start Your Car, How To Pick a Lock, How To Make a Mojito or just about anything — all with Howcast.