Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
- Find a WattStation near you or locate WattStation based on address, zip code or dragging the map to your specific area of interest
- View detailed directions to WattStations
- Get WattStation real-time availability and station details (pricing, address, owner name, etc)
- Select how you would like to pay: Flat Rate or Pay As You Charge
- See your EV charging status: time, current cost, energy used
You can create a new WattStation Connect account directly from the App and set up your payment account. You may also visit www.gewattstation.com to create your account.
This GE Auto Bulb Finder app is easy to use and takes the guessing out of what type of bulbs you need for your vehicle. With a full selection of headlights, taillights and indicator lights, GE Automotive bulbs provide superior performance on the road ahead, giving you the confidence and vision to tackle whatever the night throws your way.
With the GE Auto Bulb Finder app, you can:
• Compare automotive products and select which bulb suits your needs best.
Locate a retailer in your area.
• Bookmark your selected bulbs to find them again quickly – even send email reminders with bulb details!
• Store your selected vehicles for easy access.
• Watch fun automotive videos.
• Catch the latest automotive lighting news.
• Connect with GE Lighting on social media.
The App allows you to get the latest stock price information and corporate news, as well as review financial reports, presentations, corporate videos, and earnings presentations (both online & offline).
•Content available online and offline
•Up to the minute stock price display
•Latest press releases
•Document library with download management facility
•Multimedia library with download management facility
•Latest SEC Filings
•Stock price graph including a zoom facility
The GE Investor App will be updated with the latest financial information at the same time as the GE IR website.
To discover more, download it for free from Google Play.
• Search for specific patents by category and subcategory – or use the advanced search functionality to find patents by criteria you set.
• View posts, discussions and links from our LinkedIn group and get inspired.
• Get the latest information on upcoming events to connect with new technology, new people and new ideas.
• Plus, provide feedback on features you’d like to see in an upcoming update!
Catalog app features include:
- Appliance model information updated in real time, including videos, photo galleries, technical specs, quick specs and installation information
- Searchable content tailored specifically to retail and contract channels
- Ability to email model specs, make notes, and organize groups of favorite models
This version only supports EntelliGuard models of: ACB, ACB Euro, C & D.
• Real time monitoring: Real time data like current, voltage, power, energy & trip events can be monitored remotely.
• Product catalog: This gives ability to scan or manually enter the catalog number of the trip unit/cassette/power circuit breaker to get details of the product and its accessories.
• Multi-lingual: Available in the following languages- English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
• Offline data viewing: Data captured from live connection to a Trip Unit can also be viewed later in offline mode.
• Capture Snapshot: Take a snapshot of all data and waveforms directly from the GTU as well as of the offline data at any point of time in a pdf/excel file and can send via email.
• Bookmarks: Save your frequently used screens for easy access.
• Product Walk thru: Use the demo icon at the bottom right of the landing screen to view the features of the application without needing to connect to the live breaker.
• Bluetooth/Wi-Fi transmitter. Refer to “Configuration guide” at http://apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Installation%20and%20Instruction%7CDET-804%7Cgeneric
• DB15-DB9 Serial port adaptor for connecting GTU to transmitter
How it Works? Simple...
• Connect the transmitter to the front serial port of the Trip Unit using the DB15-DB9 adaptor
• Connect the mobile device to the transmitter (pairing for Bluetooth & Wi-Fi network for Wi-Fi)
• Launch the application and connect to the transmitter to receive data
Elite Version: New release with more features like Edit settings, Compare Snapshots, Waveforms, Time current curves, Harmonics.
For any comments, questions, or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
User guide: http://apps.geindustrial.com/publibrary/checkout/Installation%20and%20Instruction%7CDET-805%7Cgeneric
For more information, please visit : http://www.geindustrial.com/products/conversion-kits-and-trip-units/entelliguard-manager-app
Protein purification made easy…
GE Healthcare Life Sciences continues a long-standing tradition of helping researchers and process developers to purify proteins. With chromatography media and pre-packed columns covering the most commonly used chromatography techniques – affinity, ion exchange desalting, gel filtration and hydrophobic interaction – we offer hundreds of products for protein separation and analysis.
The Purify app simplifies protein purification by helping you to quickly select the right product(s) for your needs. Based upon your answers to a few intuitive questions it will guide you to a recommended product; providing a summary of its applications, important technical data and useful hints regarding both system and column compatibility.
ÄKTA™ design - is the name for a platform of systems that help you make real progress in biomolecule purification and separation. Systems in the ÄKTA design platform work with UNICORN™ control software, which ensures easy control of every stage of your purification processes.
This app will help you to quickly select the correct ÄKTA accessories (tubing, frac racks, column holders, connectors and fittings).
Clear pictures and “works with” information will help you to identify the correct item.
This app has off line functionality. To support you in the ordering process there is an email function that enables you to email a list of selected items.
Using the right filter for your application can save you time and simplify your process.
Take the guess work out of lab filter selection.
Whatman Filters app is a tool that guides you through the process of selecting an optimal Whatman laboratory filter.
Based on your answers to a few intuitive questions, the app will help you select the right Whatman filter for your need. The list of selected products can then be emailed.
The app can be used offline for product selection. Being online enables access to detailed web pages of selected products.
GE Healthcare Life Sciences offers a complete range of Whatman filters for laboratories.
Filtration can be used in a wide range of areas such as environmental monitoring, research, QC testing in the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries.
The GE Healthcare Immersion Oil Calculator removes the guesswork by using information about your microscope, sample and environment to calculate the refractive index oil that will minimize spherical aberration while maximizing contrast in your images. Once calculated, choose your oil from our selection of 15 grades with refractive indices between 1.510 and 1.534.
This calculator is designed for use with:
All microscope manufacturers including GE Healthcare DeltaVisionTM range of-high and super-resolution microscopes.
- Event Schedule – Browse event schedule
- Conference Sessions – Browse conference session schedule and location
- GE Products – Learn about key GE Healthcare products on display, request a demo and download brochures or other assets
- GE Experts – Connect with our experts
- Info and Quotes - Request more information or a product quote right from your mobile device
- Maps – Find your way
- This is an experience app and only represents the functionality of the GE Brillion app that you can connect to a compatible GE Wall Oven
- To access the Brillion features on your GE Wall Oven, download the “GE Brillion” app and follow the instructions on your device
- Use of the GE Brillion app requires that you have a compatible 7000 series or 9000 series GE Wall Oven