★ Only SMS & MMS forwarding app with simple REPLY feature ★
★ Forward to email, or to your second phone ★
★ Handle your customers' SMS & MMS in your corporate email ★
★ Used by corporates to handle customer SMS & MMS in CRM ★
★ Used by realtors, lawyers, plumbers, electricians, parents of teens ★
★ Continuously improving since first release in 2011 ★
★ IT. JUST. WORKS. ★This is a 30-day trial, the app will pause after the trial is completeAfter 30-days please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to continue using itMost unfavorable ratings are because this app is not free. If you want a free app, please do not trial PhoneLeash, and please don't leave a bad review afterward saying "great app, but not free"!PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Battery status; Check it out!
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone (How? See below)
- Forward MMS with attachments to email or to second phone
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- As intuitive as it gets!
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to text from one place, and get notified of call activity
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
---Reply to texts forwarded to a second phone
[If at all possible, forward texts to an email address. Replying via email is natural, can be done from anywhere you have access.]
Examples of how to reply below. All these are being sent from your destination phone to your PhoneLeash phone:
To reply back to a text originally from 2223334444
@2223334444 hey I got your text
You can also simply reply back to the last (most recent) sender. This is not recommended if you have a lot of simultaneous incoming texts.
tls hey I got your text
(tls is short for "to last sender")
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, ring phone, missed call, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer